Chapter 14: Ashamed

When Loki woke up, he felt relaxed and rested. He then remembered what happened the night before. With the memory flashing in his mind, he quickly got up and got dressed, eager to go see how (y/n) was doing.

When he went out, he walked quickly to Sif's chambers, his green cape flowing gracefully behind him. He knocked and Sif opened the door.

"I knew you'd be here soon to see her." said Sif.

Loki entered. Before him, (y/n) was still asleep.

"Stay here, if you like. I'm going to go for a walk." said Sif.

Loki nodded and Sif left. He sat by (y/n). It reminded him of that first day when she fell, when he waited for her to wake up.

She then started to move, and Loki heard her say, "Loki...Loki I'm so sorry." She then opened her eyes and looked at him.

"How did you know I was here?" he asked.

"I felt your presence. I'm sorry for acting the way I did. I wasn't thinking straight and ,well, last night wasn't my night." (y/n) looked away.

"What matters is you're here. Come now. I'll take you to your chambers so you may put the clothes you're wearing today." Loki helped (y/n) up and walked her to her chambers.

When she came out, she wore a burgundy dress with beautiful silver jewlery, her hair held up. But she didn't look at Loki.

"(y/n), are you angry with me?" asked Loki.

"No."

"If it's still about last night, do not worry about it. I am not angry with you. I'm just going to ask you not to do it again."

"Ok... I promise."

"I can't wait to be king. Well... if I can."

"And why is that?" asked (y/n).

Loki stood silent. (y/n) looked at Loki and waited for an answer. Loki slowly looked at (y/n) then quickly tried to kiss her, but (y/n) moved away.

"Loki, what are you doing?"

"Darling, why would you remain one of my subjects? You can be my princess. You can be my queen."

"Loki, I do not feel the same..." admitted (y/n). She stood silent.

"I was wrong to call you a queen...you are much more than that. You have qualities of a goddess. You are the most beautiful creature I have laid eyes on. You're beautiful, kind, and brave. You bring me paradise."

"Loki, no. Stop. I don't feel the same for you. You're my friend. I'm sorry."

Loki suddenly looked sad. He took his eyes off of (y/n) and stared at the ground. "I- I apoligize. How foolish of me."

(y/n) didn't answer, for she had nothing else to say.

Loki looked up and his icy blue eyes pierced into (y/n)'s (e/c) eyes.

"Mark my words" Loki said. "One day, you'll realize how much I truly love you. And you'll love me."

(y/n) was suprised. There were no words for her to express what was going on in her head. Loki took one last look at her, then walked away.

Beautiful Remains (Loki x Reader) COMPLETEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara