Need a little help?

Phil walks through the Shield base as he finds Melinda struggling to cook.

She groans and continues to add random flavors to what looks to be eggs?

"Need a little help there?" The sweetness in his voice annoys her and makes it seem like everything is "okay"

She scoffed and continues to stirr the eggs.

"So you heard I'm not the best cook in the shield base." She says with an awful tone without looking at Coulson
Phil walks through the kitchen and becomes desperate to help.

He goes through the refrigerator and finds a carton of eggs. He gets worried as he dumps Melinda's old pan to the trash and makes a new one.

"Phil!" She gives him a bad look as he sees the anger in her eyes.

"Melinda." She continues to stare into his eyes with hate. "We can make a new one? I'll teach you." He adds a smile and grabs an egg

"Fine." Her tone gave him a feeling that she wasn't going to be happy if he messed up.

Melinda decides to watch from a short distance.

Frequently, she will hand him the ingredients he needs. She doesn't mind helping out.

"See? You just stirr when you need to, and once it starts to form you add the ingredients." He says handing Melinda the fork to stirr the eggs.

She slowly stirrs as there hands touch. Phil admires the comfort of her warm skin. They stirr the eggs together and once they're done- they eat.

Phil places the eggs onto plates, then onto the table as Melinda watches him.

She stands at the counter without sitting down.

"You aren't going to eat?" All the hard work they did together made Phil wonder why May would cook without eating.

"I wanted your..opinion." she says softly hoping the eggs would be better than her first try.

"Melinda." Phil says while giving her a reassurance look.

"Phil. I want your opinion." She says more annoyed than the first time.

"Melinda. It'll taste good no matter what. Maybe you aren't the worst cook?" He says smiling at Melinda motioning for her to sit down.

"Phil." This time it was a different look she gave him.

"Melinda, I promise it----" just then, Melinda shoves the fork into Phil's mouth. It happened so quick he didn't notice what had happened.

Phil chews and adds a smirk before saying "They're good. The best."

Phil stands up and kisses Melinda's temple. She admires his warmth before she sits down and starts to eat.

Phil barely eats any more, he just watches and admires Melinda's company.