"You're Welcome."

Melinda was completely ruined. She just saw her own friends die. She just saw her dead friends die.

Her mind ran in circles as she tried to calm down. She ran and ran, but ended up in the same room she began in.

Maybe I'm just dreaming.

She didn't even bother pinching herself because it wouldn't matter. She looked up and saw herself. She gasped and shook her head in disbelief.

"You can't undo what's been done." The Melinda voice says, coughing through every word spoken.

Melinda sees that the other Melinda has been stabbed— in her heart.

  "I tried to help. I—I tried to help them." The voice says, choking on her own blood, "I did the best I could."

  The real Melinda gasps and tried not to sob, but fails. She is now soaking in her own tears. Soaking in her own thoughts.

  "I told Phil, I said 'This is a bad idea," she looks down. "He didn't listen to me. He didn't listen to me and it's what got me killed. That's what got him dead."

  That's when Melinda May really cried. Thats when her heart was truly broken.

  "I—I know this isn't real. I know—I know you're not real!" Melinda says, covering her ears like a child.

"This is real, Mel." Phil, it was Phil's voice too.
She looked up and Saw Phil and her dead version in the same room.

"I would say the same thing. I would say this isn't real, but it is." The voice says, in amusement.

"Stop. Stop. Stop, you're not here!!" Melinda yells.

"You should come with us Mel. You should die with us, I hear this 'heaven' is better than Tahiti. I hear it's a magical place." He says

"What happened to you? How did you—how did you die?" she asks Phil, crying.

"I died saving them. Saving Daisy, Phil, saving your daughter—" The Melinda voice says.

"My daughter?" May asks, confused and in shock.

"Robin. She lost her mother," the voice replies, "I died saving Phil, Phil died saving Daisy. And daisy couldn't save Robin's mom."

"No, no, no this can't be real. This can't be!" She says out of shock.

"Like I said...," the voice paused, " You can't undo what's been done—"

"That stays with you- forever." She finishes her own sentence.

"Why do you doubt yourself?" The dead May asks.

"I don't doubt myself." Melinda replies sternly.

"You can't hide it." The voice says

Melinda is silent for a while, "Yes. I can," she says

"And why's that?" The voice yells

"Because I'm the Calvary!" Melinda couldn't believe the words that slipped out of her own mouth.

"May," The dead Phil says in shock.

"Even if I—" Melinda starts to cry, "even if I did kill that little girl in Bahrain."

The dead Melinda looks at her, "you did. And that stays with you. Forever."

"I did it because—because I didn't have a choice! There were no other options, it had to be done." She cries

"There were plenty options."the voice says

"I didn't want to!" Melinda yells

"Well thank you. Thank you for being here, thank you for seeing what they did to us— what they did to you."  The Melinda voice says.

"Thank you for killing that girl in Bahrain. If you haven't— if you haven't, you wouldn't be alive." The Phil voice says.

"Y-you're welcome." She replies, closing her eyes.

The dead Melinda begins to choke on her own blood until she has then passed away. And Melinda then watched as the body disappears.
Then she watched as Phil gasps for air.

"You've already seen me die, Mel. Look away." He warns, crying.

"No..!" She calls out but no voice returns.

"You're welcome..." her voice echoes throughout her ears.

And she sobs.

And sobs.