Mom?

Mia was in her room. Shield gave her her own room, and it is sparkly and purple. Mia loves her room... but today she just couldn't think straight. Her powers gave her a terrible headache, and her vision was blurry.

The day mimicked in her brain. Her feet chattered as she walked. Her head would spin as she thought. Her life went on.. and on.. she was struggling. She was hurt. Everyone were there for her- but no one could see how much she needed them. "What now?" She thinks to herself..

She came out of her room, and scrambled all over the base. She looked around for May and Coulson.

She walked all around the place until she just couldn't find them.

She let a tear escape from her eye.
She needed someone. Someone to hold her or just someone to hang out with.

"Melinda?.. Phil?"
A sigh escaped from her lips.

The five year old would have to talk to herself.

Mia sits in the main room, where all the agents usually hang out. She sat in a corner, where no one could see her. Sometimes she just felt.. invisible.
She was sitting in the corner talking to herself until she heard agents come into the room.

She saw Daisy come in. Then she saw Phil and Melinda come in. They were talking loudly, they didn't seem happy.. at all.

A smile grew on her face until she realized something. I think they're arguing..?

She wanted to come out of the corner but, she didn't want it to seem like she was being nosey.

Until she thought:
Wait.

It's me. They're talking about me.
Do they not want me here?
A tear escapes from her eye. She tried to remain silent until she anonymously creates a loud Thump sound. She drops her phone.
Stupid!- she thought.

She didn't want them to find her crying, so when she heard footsteps coming she decided to run as fast as she could. She needed to escape, because she thought they didn't want her here.

She was running so fast, she felt as if she was flying. Her feet were flying until she reached the exit door. She remembered the keycard Simmons had to get in. She remembered when Simmons had let her borrow it. She put it in her left-no, right pocket.

She quickly dug in her pockets, and used the keycard to leave. She ran and saw the quinjets surrounding her. She used her powers to escape. She blasted the purple mist from her hands and created destruction. She was just about to find a way to leave, until she saw Coulson, May, Fitz, Simmons running towards her.

"Mia! Noooo!!!" Coulson's voice echoed as Mia screamed.
"No one wants me here!! What's the point?!!! In doing you a favor!!" Her voice was broken down, she was hurt, she was crying nonstop.
She knew they only took her in because she was a child, not because she was their daughter.

Melinda stood in shock, her eyes widened and full of hurt.

Phil and Melinda ran up to Mia.

"Mia.." Phil said calmly.

Mia's words were stuck in between sobs and yells.
"N-no one." She cried out "N-no one wants me here." She fell into her knees and let out loud sobs. She was broken.

"Don't ever say that." Phil commands, but his voice was soft.

"Really?! Then what was that conversation about!? Huh? I heard you, and Simmons, and fitz, And May!! No one wants me here!!! No one!"  Her sobs were louder. She was already on the floor, on her knees.

"No. Don't you ever say that! Mia, listen. You were the best thing that ever happened to us! Don't you dare say that about yourself."  Phil's words were loud, but he was being nice, he was being sensitive. He loves her.

Mia's cries grew soft, as she fell into Coulsons arms. Her cries suddenly grew louder, and louder.

All she wanted was love..

Phil loosened the hug, he kissed Mia's temple.

May went over to Mia and hugged her tight.
May and Mia have the strongest relationship. Their hugs were everlasting, their goodbyes' didn't last forever. Their love was strong.

When May hugged Mia, she stayed in her arms forever. May rubbed her back, a tear escapes from Melinda's eye. 
Phil stands up and helps Melinda and Mia up.
Mia stays in May's arms, her eyes shut, her mouth partly open, but she is awake, and loved by Melinda. Melinda keeps Mia in her arms until they reach the main room. She holds her hands.

When they reach the main room, Phil helps Melinda and Mia to the couch.
Melinda sits, on the couch and she brings Mia into her arms.
Mia's tiny figure sits on Melinda's lap
She whispers into Mia's small ear
"I love you."
Mia's face slowly brings a soft smile. She lays her head on Melinda's chest, and squeezes her eyes shut. May wipes the almost-dried-tears from Mia's cheeks, and brushes her hair with her hands. Melinda brings a kiss to Mia's forehead, and holds her tight.
She stays in Melinda's arms for the longest of time. Mia squeezes Melinda's waist, her arms wrapped around her, and Melinda adores her daughter. It had been nearly 40 minutes and Mia was still wrapped in Melinda's arms.

"I... love you too." Mia whispers to Melinda. Her voice was really dry, scratchy, and broken from all of the tears. Melinda's face adds a small smile, she rubs Mia's back, and sends another kiss to her cheek.

Coulson soon walked in the room. He was carrying a box of Pizza, bottles of water, cans of soda, and three cups of ice cream. He placed them onto the table, and sat down next to Mia. Mia was sitting in the middle, her head laid against Melinda.

"Hey, hey." Phil's Said to Mia, with a soft voice while gently pushing Mia to wake her up.
Mia's eyes opened and looked to Phil. She rubbed her eyes, and focused on the lots of food in front of her.

"Hey, you hungry?" Phil asks
She hesitantly shakes her head "no"
"Oh, come on." Phil says with a chuckle and a smile
He hands Mia the ice cream, she willingly takes it with a smile.
Melinda stands up from the couch, and gives Phil a signal to go to the kitchen.
They walk to the kitchen.

Melinda smirks softly and says "That was a nice thing you did back there." She looks at Mia, who is now making a mess with ice cream all over her face, Melinda laughs.

"Yeah, I was afraid she wouldn't talk to me." He chuckles.
Melinda moves her body more close to Phil, and presses a kiss on his lips. His cheeks blush, and he smiles.

"You're so adorable, Melinda May." He says in a loud tone.