Video Games?

Requested by nightsisterkaris 

Daisy wondered through the halls looking for Melinda so that she could bother her. She went down to the kitchen and expected her to be there, but she couldn't find her. Instead, she just waited at the counter expressing her boredom to anyone who passed by.
She saw Fitz walking past the kitchen too, so she stopped him.
"Fitz!" She yelled.
Fitz didn't respond, so she had to stop him herself.
She ran after him, "Fitzzzz!!" She tugged at his shirt, stopping him from walking away, "I know you heard me."

"Of course I did." He said blankly, "well what do you want Daisy?" He asked, annoyed.

"Have you seen May? Or Phil? Or anyone—"

"Wait, Coulson. I've been looking for him too." He said, holding the equipment in his hands "I dunno, they might've went down to the rooms together." He shrugged.

"Wait— Coulson And May in a room. Together." Daisy said.

"Yeah..?" Fitz asked, trying to understand what Daisy was implying.

Daisy raises an eyebrow.

"Ohhhh" Fitz replied after a ten second break of thinking, "you don't think they're...."

"There's only one way to find out," Daisy said, smirking.
Fitz followed daisy down the hall as she acted all, 'bossy like.'

They arrived at Coulson's room, and tried to break in.
"Y-you know.. I don't think this is such a good idea. Maybe we should just go..." he tried to walk away smiling, but daisy grabbed his arm.
"No. We have to do this."

"One... two... three—" Daisy tried to open the door but it was locked.

"What? No." She looked at Fitz.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"It's ..locked." She said.
Something about the way she said 'locked' gave Fitz butterflies in his stomach.

"Ya know... maybe we should just go—"

Fitz and Daisy both looked at each other when they heard noise coming from the room.

Fitz tried to walk away again "once again daisy, we should go..."

"Wait- what are they doing?" Daisy asked, while putting her ear to the door.

Fitz joined her and put his ear to the door.

"Go! Go! You're almost there Mel!" they heard.

Fitz's jaw dropped, and so did Daisy's.

"You don't think...."

"Absolutely not," Fitz replied nervously, "maybe they're just playing.. video games!"

"No, Go faster!" They hear Phil say.

"Calm down Phil, I got this." Melinda said

"Oh. My. Go—" daisy almost said

"Eh, They could..still... be playing video games."

"No, no, no, no. You're almost there." Phil said, causing Fitz to drop his equipment accidentally.

"Fitz..," Daisy whispered, " I don't think they're..—"

"Playing video games?" May and Phil swung the door open, knowing that they were ease-dropping.

Fitz and Daisy saw the video game- remote controls in their hands, along with the racing game that was on Fitz's television screen.

"M-May..." Daisy said.

"Tell me... what did you think we were doing?" She asked, eying daisy and Fitz.

"I-I... I had nothing to do with this." Fitz said, backing away.

"We-we were just looking for..—"

"For you guys, and look- we found you. No need to stay!" Fitz said, nervously laughing while speed walking away with daisy.

"I told you they were playing video games." Fitz whispered.