Two times the Team catched May and Phil sneaking around

A/N: Thankyouu nightsisterkaris for all the chapter ideas!

#1.) Daisy and Deke
   Phil and Melinda had just come from a "secret" mission, and Daisy could tell something was up with them. Phil was all "giggly" and Melinda tried her best not to smile.

  Daisy and Deke had been spying on them, trying to catch them together. So they stood outside of the kitchen, spying on them, when Deke saw something shiny in Melinda's bag. Her bag was on the kitchen counter, and it was nearly open.

   "You see that?" Deke asked.

"See what?" Daisy replied

   "The shiny thingy?" He pointed to the bag.

"You mean.. the thing inside her bag?" Daisy said, taking him as a joke.

   "Well I'm sorry, where I came from they didn't—"

"Shh..," Daisy stopped him, "you hear that? She's giggling. Melinda May is giggling."

  Deke nodded and said, "whatever's in that bag, we have to get it."

  So they waited about half an hour, watching Melinda and Phil in the kitchen.

  Deke pulled out a pair of binoculars, and Daisy mumbled something under her breath at him.

  "What are you doing?" Daisy asked, very annoyed.

   "Getting a better look, duh," he replied.

Daisy rolled her eyes saying, "you do you."

Things were going well until Deke dropped his binoculars, creating a loud thump.

May and Coulson came out of the kitchen, and Daisy and Deke hid behind a plant. Daisy rolled her eyes as Deke hugged the plant.

"You heard that?" Melinda asks Phil, referring to the binocular thump.

Phil nodded, and they both left the kitchen to search.

After they left, Daisy and Deke rushed into the kitchen to search through Melinda's bag. They found a bottle of Haig that was half empty. They were going to do more searching until they heard a familiar voice behind them.

  "What are you two doing?" Melinda appeared from behind them.

Deke automatically pointed to Daisy, yelling "She made me do it!"

And Daisy pointed to Deke saying, "He's the one holding the bottle!"

Before Melinda could give them the 'mom face' Daisy and Deke both left very quickly.

"Yeah, they're definitely hiding something."

#2.) Fitz and Simmons
"Simmons!" Fitz called out, in a loud-whisper, in the lab.

Simmons rushed over, "what is it?"

"There's something.. something with Agent May and Coulson."

"I'm surprised it took you that long to find out," Simmons replied.

"I'm need to find a reason to get hold of their phone." Fitz said

  "Their phone? Why?"

Fitz sighed, "just look at them. They could have pictures together, they could have secret text messages together. Just imagine—"

  "You're right," Simmons said, looking as Phil and Melinda walked through the halls, "just look at them. They could be talking about us right now and we wouldn't even notice."

  Simmons and Fitz first went to Melinda's bedroom and tried to break in, hoping to find Melinda or Phil's phone.

  With no hope, they decided to go into Coulson's office, when Fitz pointed out something.

  "I think that's it," he whispered, referring to the black cellphone on Phil's desk, "it's May's."

   "Maybe we can use this to unlock it," Simmons pulled out a pair of keys, "I may or may not have stolen it from May."

  "You st— you stole it from May?!" Fitz whisper-yelled, "out of everybody- May?!"

  Fitz paced, nervously. "Oh, god. May's gonna kill us. She's gonna kill us and it's your fault."

  "Well it wasn't easy, Fitz. I'm a bit scared myself," she smiled, "just calm down and open it."

  Fitz slowly unlocked the door, and peeked inside, "coast is clear," he whispered.

  They both walked inside and ran over to the phone. It was unlocked, so they both took a breath and opened it. First, they looked their messages, Simmons would giggle at some of them saying, "Aww they're so cute!"

  When they were done going through their messages, they looked through May's photos.

"Oh my gosh," Fitz and Simmons said it at the same time.

  They saw a picture of May and Phil smiling together, drinking Haig.

  Then there was a picture of them hugging, and FitzSimmons were sure that they were a couple now.

  They kept scrolling through the photos until they heard Melinda clear her throat.

  FitzSimmons just stood there, shocked wondering if they should turn around or not.

  "I found the door unlocked," Phil said, "decided I should take a look."

  The two, scared agents turned around in shame.

   "We were just—umm—"

"Just looking around," Fitz said. "Checking every room, making sure things were o-okay."

  "We checked the cameras. And you only checked me and Phil's room," may added.

  "Um you see—" right then, both Jemma and Fitz ran out.

  "Think they found out?" Coulson asked May.

Melinda scoffed, "not a chance."

  Then the Philinda couple kissed, as Deke, Daisy, and FitzSimmons peeked around the corner, watching in shock.
And this time, Deke didn't drop his binoculars.