Cruise Ship

Dedicating this chapter to nightsisterkaris

Suggested by nightsisterkaris She's Pretty Cool!
Takes place After Season Five. Phil is alive, so as Fitz.  I wish. Lol.

The days on space were terrifying and dreadful, luckily those days were over.
The entire shield team decided to take a trip on a cruise, it was Phil's idea.
——
Fitz was double checking his bags, being dramatic in case he missed anything. Jemma stood by him and giggled.
Daisy was grabbing the drinks for the trip, and Mack helped. Yo-yo stood by Mack and laughed at his jokes.
Melinda stood in the distance second guessing everything. Second guessing the whole trip.

Melinda walked up to Phil, "you know, maybe we just shouldn't do this, Phil."

"May," he looked into her eyes "May, relax. You'll enjoy it, I promise."

"And if not..?" She dared to question

"Then you'll pick the next trip." He smiled.

Daisy came running forward "Hey, no fair! I thought we all agreed I could plan the next trip!" She shouted.
May gave Daisy a look. 
"Fine." Daisy scoffed and walked back over to Mack and yo-yo. Then she turned around and shouted "Hey, that was another mom look! Three times in a row!"
Melinda rolled her eyes but liked Daisy's playfulness.

The bags were all together and they were ready to go on the cruise.

——The shield agents were on the cruise.

So, the shield agents were on the cruise ship enjoying their time.
Daisy was on the top level of the ship, taking selfies, and making sure to get the water in the background.
Mack and yo-yo were making out and drinking beers together, which Daisy found funny.
Fitz and Simmons of course stayed together and cuddled on the couch on the top level of the ship.

Coulson was on the top level of the ship along with FitzSimmons and Daisy.
However, Coulson could not locate Melinda May.

Coulson was searching for Melinda and constantly looking around in case she came by.

"Looking for someone?" Daisy joked

Coulson hesitated to answer "Umm.. actually, has anyone seen—"

"May?" Daisy said, giving him a look "so you can smash your lips on hers?" She joked.

Coulson eyed Daisy "Not a word agent. That's an order."  Daisy laughed.

"You can't order me. I'm on vacation." She then rested her head on a pillow and jumped on the couch.
Coulson chuckled and left the room to look for May.
He went to the lowest floor of the ship and back up to the highest. Then he decided to go to the hallway, where the bedrooms were just to double check.

He knew it would be rule breaking, but he went in Melinda's room just to check.
Instead of finding her, he found a note left by her:
If this Cruise Ship is as good as you say, come find me. If you're reading this, then you know I'm obviously not in the bedroom.

Phil walked out of the room and as he closed the door he spotted another note:
We always did like Haig :)

Coulson thinks he knows what this means. Earlier, Phil promised Melinda a drink of Haig together. Maybe she's in the kitchen?

He ran to the kitchen as fast as he could and spotted nothing. No Melinda May.
He saw a bottle of Haig on the counter with a note on it:
Not in the kitchen, not comfortable enough. You promised me a drink, come and find me.

He was tired of running around on a wild goose chase, but he wasn't tired of searching for the love of his life.

He decided to walk down another flight of stairs.
He found another note on the staircase. When he read it, he was angry and annoyed. But he found it funny and clever.
Why are you downstairs? I'm in my room. ;)

So she did It, she sent him on a wild goose chase.

He went up the fight of stairs, through the hallways, and another flight of stairs to get to Melinda's room.

He found her in her room on the couch. Instead of getting upset and asking why she would do that to him, he ran to her, swept her by her feet and kissed her.

Melinda gave him the bottle opener for the bottle of Haig. "I thought you'd need that."

"It was worth it. I was eager to find you." He smiled and poured two glasses of Haig.

And they spent majority of the day together.

Authors Note: So sorry for the late update!
💜💛💜💛AnayaForever💜💛💜💛