15 Years Gone By.

Thankyou so much nightsisterkaris for giving me the prompt! This is a fluffy chapter to pay for all the sad ones!

Her eyes glistened. She just stared into the hopeless mirror as Phil Coulson appeared from the distance.

She did not believe she was beautiful.
But he reminded her everyday.

Her name was Melinda May, and she was fifteen years older than the woman she used to be.

To her, she was hideous.

To him, she was everything.

But she looked into the mirror and tried not to cry.

"What will happen when I die," she asks sadly, pulling out a strand of grey hair.

"You're beautiful, Mel. You're still that beautiful woman I married 13 years ago. You're not going to die anytime soon." He told her, embracing her with a kiss on her cheek.

"I love you, Melinda," He told her.

"I love you, too." She replied softly.

——[MackElena]
They were both the same silly and cute couple who married each other 14 years ago.

Yo-yo still referred to Mack as 'turtle-man,' and Mack still continued with his jokes.

They both loved each other very, very much.

Only one thing has changed, they had two adorable little children. A girl named Rose, and a boy named Chris. They both shared similar characteristics like their parents. Rose was inhuman just like her mother and Chris was always jealous, and made jokes like his father.

Rose had the power of speeding up and slowing down anyone's speed, including her own.

She has nightmares, which requires her to sleep in her parent's bed the entire night. But other than that, they're just a happy, silly family.

——
Melinda and Phil would always drive to the shield base together. Just because they're old, doesn't mean they can't have a little fun! Phil always brings Melinda her favorite kind of tea, and Melinda always makes Phil's coffee.

Sometimes MackElena's daughter and son will come over to the shield base and May will teach them her moves. Rose always says, "I wanna be just like Agent May when I grow up, because she's strong and super cool!"

Chris usually talks to Daisy or messes with Fitz's equipment.
That usually ends with Fitz getting annoyed, and Jemma saying "Fitz!"
Fitz would reply, whispering, "Jemma, it's annoying!"
"Calm down Fitz, it's kinda cute!" Jemma says, smiling.
"They're just like our kid don't you think?" She asks, referring to her and Fitz's daughter.
"Our daughter created a Deke in the future, why are you comparing her to Chris," he says, jokingly.
Jemma laughs, "I think Deke is kinda like you, actually!"
The couple goes on, laughing and being cute together.

Although everyone has changed, there are two things that has stuck with them the whole fifteen years.—Shield And Hope.