If May were pregnant ᴾᴬᴿᵀ ᵀᵂᴼ

7 ᴹᴼᴺᵀᴴˢ
May and Coulson had already thought of many baby names; Amber, Amelia, Mia, Julie- there were countless names. They figured they'd have to wait until the baby was due to pick the right name.

The days had gotten worse. Some days, May was extremely fatigued and could hardly get out of bed. Others, her back pain was so hard to deal with, she couldn't stand up or had trouble walking.

Phil was always by her side, and gave her cuddles whenever she was emotional.

"Knock, knock," Phil said as he entered the room carrying Melinda's cravings. On a tray was Cheetos, for May to dip in strawberry yogurt, pickles and vanilla ice cream, orange juice, and a jar full of peanut butter.

Melinda thanked him, and he watched as she poured some Cheetos into strawberry yogurt, then made a "pickle sandwich" putting ice cream in the middle.

Phil gagged, not wanting to know what it tasted like, "I-Is there anything else you need?" He asked, laughing at her food cravings.

"No," she replied, "wanna try one?" She asked, as she made him a pickle sandwich.

"Um no-" without thought, May shoved the sandwich into Phil's mouth, watching as ice cream fell from the sides of his mouth.

"Isn't it good?" She smiled.

It was a cute smile, and Phil was glad he made her happy.

Phil swallowed it then coughed, "better than I thought it would be."

8 ᴹᴼᴺᵀᴴˢ
May walked into the commons room a little dizzy. She knew she was on maternity leave, but she was devoted to helping the team.

The team was suiting up and heading off for a mission, May watched as Phil grabbed his gear.

"Can I help?" May says, coming out of the small distance.

"May," Simmons said, surprised when realizing  that May wasn't resting like she was supposed to.

"Simmons, I'm fine. I just want to help the team," May said, sighing.

Her back ached and she was extremely fatigued, but she would do anything to help them.

Phil walked up to her, "May, here sit," he said as he offered her a chair.

"I'm fine, Phil." She said angrily. She was tired of everyone not including her, but she knew it was for a good cause.

Phil watched as a tear streamed from Melinda's eye. He grabbed her shaky hands, "May.."

"I can't do this anymore, Phil..," May said. She was tired of laying in bed, sadly munching on cravings. She was tired of watching Phil go off to random missions, tired of having fatigue, nausea, back pain, mood changes, and tired of being alone.

She felt alone.

Cuddles were the best. Even when she was sad, Phil could cheer her up. Phil helped her to her room and cuddled her until she eventually fell asleep.

9 ᴹᴼᴺᵀᴴˢ

ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 1sᴛ-
May knew no one would dare prank the pregnant lady so, she thought she'd have a little fun and prank them instead.

First, she went to Daisy's room and loaded her bunk with lemons.

May heard Daisy yell "who is this?!!?!!"across the hall. Once she knew Daisy saw the lemons, she sent a text to Deke asking for lemons, saying "it's one of her cravings" and to place them on the kitchen counter.

She then told Daisy that Deke wanted to tell her something, and he was in the kitchen.

Daisy then ran into Deke and caught him with the lemons.

"So it was you?!?? You're the one placing lemons on my bunk!! Seriously??!" Deke was confused and kept his mouth shut.

Later, May went to go mess with FitzSimmons. Simmons had told May that she would be making brownies for everyone, and May knew she had to get a laugh out of it.

When no one was looking, she took many sponges, a jar of chocolate icing, sprinkles, and scissors.

She cut the sponges into squares, covered them in chocolate and scattered sprinkles all over. When she was all finished, she placed the icing and sprinkles back into the counter.

When Simmons announced the brownies were done, May replaced Simmons' brownies with the sponged "brownies," and hid the real brownies under a kitchen towel. May placed a single real brownie onto the sponge brownies' plate, so that when everyone bit into the brownies, she'd be able to enjoy hers and watch as everyone else bit into something different.

Everyone rushed into the kitchen, hungrily and Simmons served them a brownie.

May grabbed the real brownie, and thanked Simmons. She tried to hide her smile as everyone bit into sponges. They were angry thinking Simmons had pranked them, but Simmons bit into a sponge too.

May laughed loudly and bit into her brownie, enjoying it.

"May," Simmons sighed, angrily.

Deke laughed nervously, "where I'm from, they don't have sponge brownies- or any brownies actually-"

Fitz facepalmed himself at Deke's comment.

Daisy let out an annoyed laugh, "so I guess you were the one who placed lemons on my bunk?"

"Mhmm," Melinda responded, proud that she pranked the team.

May uncovered the towel to reveal the real brownies Simmons had made.
"Happy April fools," she grinned.

"Told you my wife was clever," Phil said.

"We just got pranked my May.." Fitz replied, surprised, "I mean, May out of all people-"

"Aghh," May groaned loudly, placing her hand on the bottom of her belly.
She started groaning extremely loudly and everyone watched as Melinda's water broke.

"Ha! Nice try, May. You'll have to do better than a fake water breakage and brownies," Deke said.

Everyone laughed, but Melinda's cries became louder.

"Look May, you can't fool us. Just give up!" Daisy laughed.

May bit her lip like she wanted to say something, but couldn't. "It's coming, Phil," she hollered.

"May, seriously just end the act. We get it, it's April fools-" Deke said.

"Um, guys.." Simmons said nervously, "I think she's going into labor."

"Oh god-" Deke responded.

Phil helped her into Simmons medical lab, holding her hand the entire way.

"Okay, we need an epidural, towels, and an IV," Simmons hollered to a medical agent.

"Okay, May I need you to breathe. I'm going to give you an epidural so you will feel as little pain as possible, okay?"

——
After nearly four hours, Phil entered the medical room and saw Melinda holding a small baby.

"Amelia Helen Lian Coulson," Melinda said softly while holding the small figure in her arms.

🌸Happy April fools!