3 times Philinda accidentally fell in ❤️.

Takes place Season 3, 4, 5.
Also.. I am so, so sorry that I haven't been updating a lot, I just needed some inspiration. Pls forgive me😿 Alsooo... I got this '3 times' idea from nightsisterkaris because she does the 'three times' chapters. So I figured "Why not do an awesome chapter like nightsisterkaris does?" Lol. So thx for the inspiration!

#1.) Season Five.
Melinda ran from the roaches in the hall. Phil was running too, but he was faster, he hasn't been injured in the leg like she had. Melinda fell behind and limped when she ran, she was in pain.

Phil looked back and noticed Melinda, she was limping and the roaches would get to her much faster.
"Melinda!!" He hollered. She wasn't catching up to his speed.
"Just go on! I can catch up!!" She hollered, But she couldn't—she couldn't catch up. She was hurt.
Phil slowed down his running and ran towards Melinda. Without hesitating, he picked her up in his arms and ran with her all the way.
"Phil, put me down!" She protested.
"You said your hurt right?" He looked at her, while running.
"I'm fine!" She yelled
"We don't need you getting ate by the roaches." He continued running, with the love of his life in his arms.
"You did say you deserved a night in your own bed." He continued, as they outran the roaches.

#2) Season 3.
Melinda is still getting over Andrew. But she's not completely over him. She's not over his love, but she's over holding back. However, she can never get the image of his dead body out of her mind.

Why did you do this?  She thinks.
But he had to, he had to do it for Daisy.

She walks into Phil's office. with her glassy eyes to see Phil. It's a surprise, she didn't expect to see him.
"Didn't think you'd be here."
She looks at him. Into his eyes. His lovely eyes. He looks at her.   Into her eyes. Her sad eyes.

"Sorry, I can go." She walks towards the door.

"No." He didn't mean to shout, "No Mel, stay. It's okay, you can stay here."

Melinda sat in a chair at his desk. She picked up some papers but just fiddled with them, she didn't work with them.

"Mel?" Phil asked,

And when Melinda looked up, Phil was there looking at her too, when a single tear dropped from her eye..
And there was Phil, hopping up from his seat, to hug her too.

#3.) Season 4.
Melinda was trying to put it in her head that her LMD kissed Phil.
Why not me? She thought. The real me.
She was puzzled.
She continued to do her paperwork, as Phil came in the office.
"Hey, May." He said.
He knew that she would be upset once he told her about the kiss, the Haig. Everything.

So she didn't reply when he said hello, not because she was trying to be rude. But because she couldn't. She couldn't look him in the eye anymore. She would think that he would be able to notice the difference between an LMD and her, the real her.
The her that would go miles to make sure Phil is okay. The woman that will try everything to make sure Phil makes the right decisions.

"So.." he cleared his throat "I bought another bottle of Haig." He only wanted to make Melinda happy.
But Melinda was far too upset.

"Just go Phil." But she didn't mean it, she didn't mean it at all. She wanted him to stay. She only wants him to stay.

"Melinda—"

"Go." She said again, still not meaning it.

So he left. He left her to her paperwork.

Melinda couldn't believe he left, and she didn't even want him to. But that didn't stop her from loving him, that didn't stop her from leaving her paperwork to chase after Phil.

She walks up to him in the hallway and just looks him in the eye.

"Why'd you do it phil?" She asked

"Why did I do what?" He asked, confused. He knew he did a lot of bad things in the past and he couldn't decide which one to blame himself for.

"Why did you choose her?" She looked him in the eye, " is it me? Because you wouldn't choose me, you chose her?"
She wanted to know why he decided to kiss her LMD instead of her.

"Melinda I didn't know—"

"Phil, enough." She didn't want to hate him, she only wants to love him.

Melinda began to walk away, when Phil grabbed her by the arm, to keep her in place.
"Melinda! What can I do to fix this?" He shouted.

They were two seconds away. To heartbeats away. Looking into each other's eyes, they fell in love.

"Kiss me. Kiss me like you kissed my LMD."

So he did. And he would even if she hadn't told him to.

So he kissed her. He looked her in the eye before closing them, kissing her like he dreamed. Kissing her like he always wanted.

Mack and yo-yo stood by, in shock. Their minds were stuck deciding whether to smirk or shout "Finally!"

So yo-yo decided to pull out her phone and record the whole thing.
Mack elbowed her.
"What?" Yo-yo screeched.
"You're ruining their moment." He replied.
"Well.. now we have as much moments as we like." Yo-yo laughed.

And they were gonna share all the moments with the rest of the team.