"Thankyou."

Melinda May had been kidnapped. She doesn't know where she is. She doesn't know where anyone is.

   Melinda's eyes are blurry. She blinks twice, readjusting her sight as she hears the song
I found- By Amber Run play.

   She has a bad headache, guessing whoever kidnapped her knocked her out. She looks around the empty room but then sees someone. A man, sitting on the floor with with terrigenesis crystals sticking from his chest and stomach.

The 'man' started to look at Melinda.

   Then he suddenly started to talk. "Hey, it's okay now. We can do things like that. We can die for the people we love."

"T-trip?" Melinda rubbed her eyes as if she had been seeing the dead.

   "I'm right here, Melinda. Right here." He replied.

"No, this isn't real. This can't be."

   "I always knew you'd say something like that." He replies, laughing a little.

"Stop. Stop. No, no. This isn't real. You're gone! You're not here right now-" Melinda holds up her gun that had been in her pocket.

   "Like I said to hunter that time, Man, I always wanted to be the one you'd shoot." He adds laughter to the end.

"I know you're not here. But I'm just trying to figure this all out—" She says, softly.

   "Hey, just because you got a clear shot and a trigger finger that needs some love... doesn't mean you have to use it. I know you hate guns." He says again, quoting his own words.

"I don't hate them. I just, never-"

"Need them?" He says. "Hey, I get it. No one needs guns these days." Trip starts coughing.

   "Hey, tell Daisy I'm proud of her." Melinda notices how he says "Daisy" instead of "Skye." He continues coughing, and soon Melinda May sees his whole death scene re-enacted.

Daisy yells, "Trip!"
"No.. NO!!!" Trip cries as terrigenesis takes over him.

   "I'm just trying to figure this all out.." Melinda repeats to herself, quietly and sadly.

   Tell Daisy I'm proud of her. Those words ring throughout her mind, as she wipes a tear.

   Now Melinda knew how Daisy felt, seeing Trip die. But she wondered if she had even 'seen' it in the first place.

   Melinda shakes her head, "this cant be real. This can't be."

   She looks up to see a Grant Ward with a pale face, caused by Hive, and a crushed torso caused by Phil Coulson.

"I tried." He said, with his voice cracking.

Melinda looked at the Ward figure in shock and disgust.

"You." Was all she could say before looking away.

"Well aren't you just a sight for sore eyes?"
Ward says, quoting himself.

   "You're dead. You're dead and it's all over now," Melinda says with her eyes closed.

   "No. See, see that's where you got it wrong. I may be dead, but this isn't over."

   "Yeah? And why's that?" Melinda says, challenging his own words.

   "You know, don't you ever get tired of hearing your own voice?!" The Ward says.