Mia May.

-Long lost daughter part two.-

Melinda and Phil barged into Simmons lab. Phil was panting, they had ran all the way from the kitchen.
They saw a little girl hiding behind Simmons.
The girl slowly came out..

The child was really tiny, weightless, and short. She was adorable. She had beautiful long brown hair with a bow, and her cheeks were rosy. And her voice was squeaky and soft.

She was beautiful

A tear broke from Melinda's eye. She slowly walked up to the pretty child. She had to bend down and sit on the heel of her shoes, but the child was still smaller, she was really short.

"H-hi.." Melinda's voice was soft and calm.

The little girl was shy, she didn't say anything back, she just waved shyly and bent her head down so that she was looking at her shoes.

"I'm Phil Coulson, and this here is Melinda may." Phil says as he steps close to the child.

The little girl nods her head and slowly backs up.
It were like they were trying to hunt a scared animal in the woods.

"Shes very shy." Jemma says in a quiet voice.

The little child walks over to Jemma and asks  "my parents?" Her voice was soft and squeaky, she was quite adorable.

"Yes Mia, these are your parents." Jemma said with a smile and a giggle.
"I'll leave you guys to talk, I'll be in the main room" she said as she left the room with a smile.

Daisy was hiding in the doorway watching as Melinda and Coulson tried to talk to the child.

All she could say was "Awwww!" and squeal. She laughed and walked out to catch up with Simmons.

The little girl played with her hair and sat in a purple and pink chair that Simmons had brought in earlier.

The twirled around in the chair and giggled.

"You like the chair?" May says with a bright smile in a playful voice.

"Yeah" Mia says while laughing. This was the first time Melinda had heard her child's voice, it was the best thing ever to her.

The little girl was cute

"Yeah? Well it's all yours." Melinda says with a bright smile.

Mia hops of the chair and walks up to Coulson.

"Do you know my name?" The girl says shyly.

The little girl was shy

Phil was about to answer, but Melinda cuts him off.

"Mia." Melinda says softly

"Mia... Amber Alana May." May said. This was something that she would never be able to forget.

"How old am I?" She continues to question.

"You're five. Five years old. February 26th" May says.

"I know how old I am, but I'm questioning you.. and I have to say, I'm not believing you." Mia was testing Melinda and Coulson, to see how well they know their own daughter.