Chapter 4: Anniversary

IAN'S P.O.V.

-ONE WEEK LATER-

I'm so desperate. I got the stupid job at Chuck E. Cheese. Today was my first day, and I had to put on that freaking disgusting costume. Well, its a job, and it pays. But, seriously, it was awful. I'm pretty sure I smell like that fricking costume now. Sure, I don't mind kids....but only if they aren't screaming. That was two reasons of many why I hate this job. But, I'm gonna keep it, due to needing money for Christmas. 'Cause, now I need to buy Anthony and his parents, presents. Anyways, I'm walking home right now, and I'm almost there. Oh yeah! I forgot to mention Anthony. When I first told Anthony I was gonna take the job, he laughed, but then he wished me luck and understood why I took it. I walk into the house. "I'm back!" I call out to Anthony. Anthony emerges from the hallway. "Hey babe!" He's about to give me a hug but I stop him. "Trust me... you probably don't want to," I say, referring to the terrible smell that is left on me from that mouse costume. Anthony sniffs the air. "Yeah, I probably don't," He agrees. "What is that?" He asks. "Probably the twenty year old costume that smelled like butt that I had to wear," I sigh. "Anyways, I'm gonna go get a shower," I say, walking towards the bathroom. "Love you," Anthony tells me. "I know," I turn around, smiling cheekily. Anthony gives me a...what some people like to call...a 'bitch face'. "I love ya too ya dumbo," I say. Anthony then smiles at me before I go into the bathroom and take a shower.

-ONE WEEK LATER-

ANTHONY'S P.O.V.

Today's the day. Our anniversary. One whole year with Ian. It has literally been the best year of my life. All thanks to him. I never realized how much I needed him until we kissed on that branch of that tree. Anyways, it's morning now. Ian's sleeping right now...and it's kinda early. So, I'm laying in bed, being a lazy ass. Oh right! I forgot to mention. We have freaking school today! YAY! No. Not really. If you didn't read those exclamations in sarcasm, then you need to try again. Ian yawns and opens his eyes. "Good morning," Ian says, sleepily. "Morning, blue-eyes," I reply. "You know what day it is today...right?" I ask. "Umm...Friday?" Ian jokes. I roll my eyes. "Its our anniversary, dummy," I answer. "I know. I just like teasing you," Ian replies, grinning. 

-AFTER SCHOOL-

That morning, Ian made breakfast (like always) and sadly we had to go to school. But, the last bell just rang, so I'm waiting for Ian outside of the school. I haven't been waiting long though....There's Ian! Ian walks up to me. "Hey blue eyes," I say and then kiss his forehead. " Hey you," Ian replies smiling. I already told Ian that I had something planned (of course not going into detail, that would ruin the surprise). "So what's your surprise?" Ian asks, giggling. "If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise," I reply, grabbing his hand. I start walking towards home, pulling Ian close behind me.

IAN'S P.O.V.

I pout at him, trying to pull off the cutest face I can. "Pwease?" I ask. "As cute as you're being right now..." Anthony sighs. "No. But you'll see in a few minutes," He promises me. "Finneee," I reply, before smiling widely.  I happily follow behind Anthony. Before I know it, we get home. "Okay Ian. Let me grab a few things, wait outside...okay?" Anthony tells me. "Okay," I says, sitting down on the pavement. A few minutes later, Anthony comes back outside with a large black back and a bandana. I look at him in confusion. "What's with the bandana?" I ask. "Couldn't find the blindfold, I had to improvise." "No hints?" I ask. "No hints," Anthony says, walking over to me and handing me the bandana. I wrap the bandana around my head and pull it in front of my eyes. It's pitch black. "Can you see anything?" Anthony asks me. "No," I answer, adjusting it a bit. "Okay good," He replies. Anthony helps me into the car and then gets in himself. The car ride is long and bumpy. "We're almost there!" Anthony says excitedly. I grin. Anthony told me not to plan anything for our anniversary because he said he had everything planned. So I agreed. Besides, I do have something for him at home... I feel the car stop. "Give me one minute, stay in the car," Anthony tells me. I hear the car door open and close. After a few minutes, he opens my car door. "It's ready," Anthony says excitedly. I smile an he helps me out of the car. Anthony removes my blindfold to reveal....

(A/N) CLIFFHANGER AND FLUFFINESS. MY SPECIALTY.