Chapter 33: Small Fires

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

After that, they never heard a word from Matt ever again.

-TIME SKIP TO DECEMBER 18TH 2010-

ANTHONY'S P.O.V. 

It's December 18th. Our anniversary. So, I'm going to try and cook dinner for us tonight. Ian probably isn't planning on doing anything, due to us being apart for almost two years...but, I still have something really cheesy to say when he asks. Anyways....Oh shit! I forgot...Ian needs to be out of the house when I make dinner...fuck. I'll see if maybe Ras can help...

-AFTER A CONVERSATION WITH RAS-

Thank god he agreed. He's going to have Ian help him with some errands or whatever. Oh well, as long as he keeps Ian out of the house. "Hey babe," Ian emerges from our room. "Ras needs some help with running errands. So..I'm gonna go and help him out with that. See you later," Ian walks over to me and kisses me on the lips quickly. "Hold up," I say, before he can walk away, I kiss him again, lingering a bit. After a few moments, Ian pulls away. "As much as I wanna continue...I gotta go," He pecks me on the cheek, smiling. "Love ya." "Love ya too," I tell him as he starts to walk towards the garage door. I wait to hear the garage open then close. Open...1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9....Close. Okay, now I have a chance to start. Now...I'm only making spagetti, but I suck at cooking, so I'll see what happens.  I take out a little sheet of paper that I wrote directions on from the internet. "Step one," I say aloud to myself "Boil two cups of water in a pot." Seems simple enough. I turn on the stove and grab a pot. Right, cooking can't be too hard can it? I put water in the pot and put it on top of the stove. So far, so good. Now do I just wait? I guess so. 

-AFTER WAITING A WHILE FOR THE WATER-

That took fucking forever. How the hell does Ian do this? Okay...next step.. "Put spagetti noodles in pot..." After that, there's a little smudge mark where writing use to be. Ah, whatever...It can't be that important. I put the noodles into the pot. Now, I guess they're just suppose to...cook, I guess. But first, a nap might help. I walk over to the couch and lay down. A small nap, then the noodles will be done...

-AFTER A "SHORT" NAP-

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP. Anthony woke up to the sound of a smoke alarm. He had managed to burn noodles. He panicked (at the disco...okay, not really, I just wanted to say that) and sat up as quick as he could. "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit," Anthony mumbles to himself, getting off of the couch. He felt his phone ring. He picks it up quickly and holds it to his ear. "Heyyy babe!" Anthony says, trying his best not to sound panicked. "Hi Anthony! Ras apparently didn't have as many errands as he thought he did." Ras couldn't think of any more reasons to keep Ian out of the house, so he had no choice but to let Ian go home. "So I'm coming home, I'll be there in like one minute." "O-okay! See you later then!" Anthony is quick to hang up.  His mind is spinning as he tries to think of what to do. Not to mention, Ian was about to get home any minute. Open...1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8.....Close. "Shit, Ian's home," Anthony thinks to himself. He looks around, he knew that some fire extinguisher was around here.... Ian could hear the smoke alarm from outside the door. "Anthony?" He swung open the door, running inside. Anthony remembers at that exact moment where it was. He ran over to where the fire extinguisher was and grabbed it. Within one minute, he put out the small fire that he managed to create. Ian turns off the smoke alarm. "Anthony? What happened?" Ian says, worriedly. "I tried to make dinner for us then I tried to boil noodles...and fell asleep..." Anthony looks down, ashamed of himself. "Sorry..." He apologizes. Ian sighs. "I'm just glad you're alright," Ian tells him, walking over to him. Anthony still felt really bad, so he kept his eyes on the floor. "How about we go out for dinner instead?" Ian suggests before kissing his lips quickly. Anthony, can't help but smile and say "Yeah, that's a better idea."

(A/N) WHAT IF PANIC! AT THE DISCO WAS CALLED TERROR! AT THE CLUB.

Anyways, Amanda...what is going on in your life...? I TOLD MY CRUSH I LIKED HIM. AND I'M HAVING A LOT OF ANXIETY. HE'S BEING REALLY FUCKING CONFUSING TO ME OR MAYBE I'M JUST REALLY DUMB.

What I wanted to call the chapter: "BEEP BEEP MOTHERFUCKERS" or "HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU MESS UP BOILING NOODLES"