Chapter 25: Wait...who?

-AFTER TWO MONTHS PASS-

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

While Ian slowly gets better, Anthony slowly gets worse. But don't get me wrong, they both love each other to death, sadly they both think that the other doesn't love them anymore. Oh, how wrong they are. So, they rest of that one night, Ian was comforted by Matt and Mel until he got so tired he couldn't go on. Ian drove himself home and had gone straight to bed. Anyways, back on topic. Two months and two weeks passed? Yeah, that's where I was. Something very big happened this past month that Anthony doesn't know about... Let's go to Anthony's viewpoint. Something very big's about to happen.

ANTHONY'S P.O.V.

I can't take it anymore. I want Ian...no fuck that...I need Ian. I need him more than anything. What I said was completely ridiculous and if there's any way that Ian could fall back in love with me...I really hope that he can forgive me. Tonight's the night that I'm going to apologize for what I said then confess my love for him once again. Wish me luck...Ian's making dinner like old times, while I'm editing the new Lunchtime w/ Smosh. I usually edit almost everything, but on rare occasion, Ian will, if I'm not feeling up to it. As soon as we're done with dinner, I'll talk to him about it...I can do this. I can do this.

-AFTER DINNER-

"Thanks for dinner, blue-eyes," I say. Even though we broke up, I still call him blue-eyes, he doesn't seem to mind. "You're welcome," Ian smiles, taking both of our plates to the sink. "So...um...Ian..." "Yeah?" "I have to tell you something...it's very...very important." "What is it?" He asks, washing both of our plates. Now I can apologize and we live happily ever after...right? "I wanted to tell you that I-" I get cut off by a ringtone. That's not my phone...it must be Ian's "Hold that thought," He tells me, pulling out his phone from his pocket. I can only hear Ian's side of the conversation..."Hi!" "No, not really." "I-I don't know..." "Fine." "Bye, babe," With that being said Ian hung up. Babe. Please just tell me he calls everyone that now. "Babe?" I question, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah...I guess I should've told you. Matt...and I...are kind of..together now.." Ian hesitantly answers me, walking over to me. My entire face drops as I stand up. "You have every right to be mad....just please don't yell...." Ian says, quietly. He found someone else. I-I can't believe it. Three years...and now he just goes and finds someone else. Of all people, it had to be Matt. I guess I should try and act happy. "Good for you," I smile at him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Really?" He asks. I nod. "Speaking of which...I think I'm gonna spend the night there. Is that alright?" Ian asks me. "I'm not your mom," I force a laugh. "It's your choice."  Ian looks more relaxed now. He smiles at me then his smile fades. "Oh sorry....I inturrupted you...you were gonna tell me something?" Ian asks. "I-it's nothing." "Are you sure? 'Cause I don't have to leave for a few more minutes." "No..no...you can go and have fun. It's really nothing..." Well it's nothing now. "Well I guess I should get going then...see ya!" Ian smiles, walking away. He puts on his shoes and coat before walking out the door into the garage. I hear the garage door open then close. Ian....

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

As soon as Ian left, Anthony's mind felt like it had broken as well with his heart. He could believe it, but also couldn't at the same time. He didn't know really what to think. But Anthony did know a few things. Number one, no matter what, he loves Ian. Number two, he has a few problems to sort out. Number three, he has an idea to maybe help that. The thing is, Anthony wanted to be with Ian but he was too sad to actually want to be around Ian. It sounds crazy, I know. At this point, he might just be. So, Anthony went to the only place where he could have a chance of being comforted. The tree.

(A/N) Hey magic mummies! DON'T FRET. I WILL NOT MAKE THIS STORY LIKE "WILL I EVER MATTER TO YOU". NEVER AGAIN. I CRIED AT MY OWN STORY (Is that bad? Oh well, I'm a cry baby.)

WORST CLIFFHANGER EVER AWARD GOES TO *drum roll* THIS CHAPTER *everyone cheers* *someone in the distance* Didn't you already make that jok-*me* SHUT UP

What I wanted to call this chapter: EAN + ANTONI ARE STILL TOGETHER WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT *cries internally*