(A/N)

IT'S TIME....TO VOTE.... FOR YOUR FAVORITE STORY

This time, your votes will actually be counted and the one with the most votes will be the next story i write!

"Heavenly Savior" It's about a school for people who have been kicked out of their homes for their sexuality. Asexual, Pansexual, Bisexual, Homosexual... if you're kicked out, then you are welcome here. They provide everything you need (need, not want). So, 16 year old Ian Andrew Hecox has just been kicked out of his parent's house for being homosexual. His best friend Mari (who is also homosexual) goes to this school and tells Ian about it. After that, things go uphill and downhill and uphill again when Ian joins the school. (Warning: LOTS OF GAY SHIPS WILL BE INVOLVED IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT)

"Patterns" This is an alternate world where when you turn eighteen, a small heart will appear on your hand with a pattern inside of it. Everyone's pattern is unique, except, your soulmate will have the same pattern as you. Otherwise it's really unique. And yadda yadda yadda, Ian and Anthony, yadda yadda. 

“Crossed Between” This story would be about Ian Andrew Hecox. He falls in love with both David (Lasercorn) and Anthony.  David and Anthony are both in relationships with Ian, of which they are aware of both relationships that Ian has. Unfortunately, it gets out of hand and David and Anthony get in a competition to kill each other.

“Since We Were Kids” This is a story of where Ian and Anthony fall in love as little kids. They’re told that loving other guys is wrong but they continue to be cute little dorks. 

NOW, THIS VOTING WILL GO ON FOR ONE WEEK AND ONE WEEK ONLY. SO GET YOUR FUCKING VOTES IN. All the way until next Saturday...goodbye!