Chapter 39: Promise Keeping or Promise Breaking?

ANTHONY'S P.O.V.

I've decided not to tell Ian. I mean...what if Ian freaks out? What if his mental health is damaged? I just can't take that kind of riskI take the last bite of my toast and it's all gone.Ian?" I call out. "Anthony!" Ian exclaims happily from the other room, he rushes to my side before I can reply. "Are you feeling okay? Does your head hurt? Do you need anything? More water? More food? Medicine? A kiss? Are you okay? BecauseyoupassedoutandIdidn'tknowwhattodosoIletyourestandIgotworriedandI-" Ian keeps talking faster and faster until I cut him off. "Ian, Ian. I'm fine," I smile at him. Ian lets out a sigh of relief. "I won't make you talk about it now, but you have to talk about it at some point, Anthony. You need sleep. You basically run off of sleep, babe." That is completely true. Apparently, if I don't get sleep, I pass out. Werid. "I know, I know. By the way, thanks for the toast and everything," I tell him, still smiling. "No problem!" Ian beams, taking the empty plate and glass in his hands. "Need anything else?" He asks. I pucker my lips. Ian laughs a little bit before pecking my lips and walking out of the room, leaving me sitting there, smiling like an idiot. That's when I heard glass shattering to the ground. "Ian?!" I yell, jumping out of bed and running out of the room. Is he alright? Ian's standing there, glass shattered by his feet, a note in his hand. 

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

"Ian...You scared me so much...Are you alright?!" Anthony asks him, getting close, but not too close so he wouldn't step on glass. "I-I...it's..." Then, the hyperventillating starts again. Anthony, as carefully as he can, walks over to Ian and picks him up, taking him away from where the glass is. He took him over to the couch and sat down, so Ian was in his lap. Anthony did the exact thing that he had done before. You know, telling Ian to breathe in and out and calming him down. After Ian's breathing was back to normal, Anthony rubbed his back, soothingly. They did that for a few minutes, until Anthony decided to take a look at the note. It read: "Dear Ian and Anthony, You thought I didn't exist anymore? Pfft. I remember everything. I faked my death. Besides, who would possibly remember every single note that I gave Ian? Luv, Kalel xoxo" After that, was every single message that Kalel had ever given to Ian. Anthony sat there, wide-eyed. He didn't know what to say. He couldn't cover up that it was just a prank. "Anthony? Is this why you couldn't sleep last night?" Ian asked, curiously. Anthony thought about it for a second, but found no point in lying. So, he hesitantly nodded. "Why did you lie to me?!" Ian asks, his anger and scaredness rising. (A/N YES, SCAREDNESS IS A WORD. WHO KNEW) "Ian...I just didn't want to make you...scared. I wanted you to fall asleep at night," Anthony explains, hiding one of the reasons. "Anthony. You're hiding something. You have that face on again..." "I'm scared okay!?!" He admits. "W-what?" Ian questions him. "I'm scared. I'm fucking terrified. I know...I try to act like I'm all tough and shit and get into fights defending your honor...but truth is...I'm fucking terrified of Kalel. I'm really sorry...and I know I promised you that everything would be okay..." Ian is listening carefullly, understanding. "but I really don't know how long I can keep that promise." 

(A/N) Hello magic mummies! How's it going? Good? Bad? I'll do two reactions depending on what you said: "Good for you! Thats awesome!" or "Aw. I'm here, cry on my shoulder ;-; I WILL PROTECT YOU FROM THE SAD OR BAD OR WHATEVER YOU HATE OR WHATEVER IS MAKING YOUR DAY BAD"

IN OTHER NEWS, I HAVE TO START SCHOOL TOMORROW. SAVE ME. SEND HELP. JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL. OH GOD. YOU KNOW WHAT ALSO MAKES IT FUN? IT'S A NEW SCHOOL. WITH NEW PEOPLE. AND I'M A SOCIALLY AWKWARD POTATO. FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC.

YOU GUYS. AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER I WANTED TO ADD TO THE PARAGRAPH SO I DID. HALF WAY IN BETWEEN I REALIZED I DIDN'T FINISH MY SENTENCE SO IT LOOKED LIKE THIS: I mean...what if I take the last bite of my toast and it's all gone. I CAN RELATE TO IT TOO MUCH IT'S SCARY

QOTD: What is your favorite Ianthony story? (just in general) I need more Ianthony stories to read.

What I wanted to call the chapter: FUCK KALEL. FUCK THIS. FUCK EVERYTHING. FUCKITY FUCK FUCK. WHY DID I THINK THIS WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA. HOLY SHIT.