Chapter 41: M-Melanie?

IAN'S P.O.V.

That...that skank! My eyes flutter open while I can hear a sort of ringing in my ears. Shit...Anthony's still out there somewhere!  I'm laying on a ground in some sort of ball. It's so dark... I start to stand up but I end up hitting my head. "Ouch!" I exclaim, rubbing my head. I'm....in...a cage. A very small cage. Nothing is in here, except for myself. I bet Anthony's going through one hell of a time too. 

ANTHONY'S P.O.V.

I drive all the way to L.A....to find no one there. Dammit...is what's her face late? I'll just wait here for a whil-My phone starts ringing. "It's Mel..." I whisper to myself, picking the phone up. "Hello? Mel? I think your friend is late..." I say, sitting down on a bench outside of where her friend was suppose to be. "Anthony. Listen very closely," Melanie says, in a harsh tone. "Mel? Is something wrong?" I ask. Is she cranky? Did I just happen to do something wrong? Is it Ian? Is it me? Is it her? "Shut up and listen. There's three men with suits on around you. One sitting on the bench, one by the door of the building and finally, one who's by the bus stop. Do you see them?" She asks, still in that sort of monotone and harsh voice. I look around at all the places she tells me. "Yeah...but why are you telling me this Me-" "Shut the hell up I'm not done yet." What the hell is going on? "Go up to the one by the bus stop." "Mel, I don't know what you're playing at...but okay," I reply, hesitantly while getting up and walking over to him. "Say my name," Melanie tells me. I put my phone by my side. "Melanie Moat," I tell him. I don't see the point in this...maybe these are her friend's friends? I don't know...and I really don't like not knowing. The man in front of me pulls out a gun. "Now you know that all of them are armed," Melanie tells me. I stumble backwards. "W-wha-" "Don't say anything. You're under my control now." 

IAN'S P.O.V.

I start looking around the room. Darkness. There's nothing that I can really see, per se. The light turns on all of a sudden. All around the walls is sharpie-written words. All. about. Anthony. Such as "Mrs. Padilla," and "Anthony fuck me against the wall Padilla." The fuck? Melanie is in the corner, holding a gun in her left hand. "M-Melanie?" I barely manage to stutter. "Yeah..." She tells me, pointing the gun at me. I grab onto the bars and start shaking them. "Melanie I swear...let me out of here! I won't press any charges what-so-ever! Please just let me leave..." "Ian. I would love to let you leave...but I can't..."

MELANIE'S P.O.V.

I promised...

~FLASHBACK~

Homeless. That's what I've been for a while. Homeless. I was stuck in an orphanige for most of my life. But then I started harrasing some of the kids...Why did I do  that? They kicked me out. So, now I'm rotting away on the streets. I haven't eaten in what....two..three days? I ran out of money three days ago, and no one will offer me a job. I have no experience and I smell as if I had just rolled around in a pile of corpses. I just want to die at this point. Maybe I should...my whole life has been a waste anyways...what's the point in going on? I grab the small backpack that has a few items in it and start walking in the direction of the drug dealers neighborhood. It's basically just a bunch of alley ways that drug dealers like to hide in. All I have to do is tell them that I'm going to tell the police..and bingo. I'm dead. It's the perfect plan..

~FLASHBACK OVER (for now...dun dun dun)~

IAN'S P.O.V.

"Where's A-Anthony?" I ask, weakly. "Well, that's a secret I have to keep." "C'mon it's like my third kidnapping, you gotta give me something..." I say, trying to keep my sense of humor in this type of situation. "He's with, well..." Melanie winks twice. Oh no...he's with...her.

(A/N) I'M GOING TO RANT ABOUT SOMETHING BECAUSE IT'S BOTHERING ME...SKIP TO THE NEXT PARAGRAPH IF YOU DON'T WANNA HEAR IT. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH SOCIETY THESE DAYS. LIKE MY BOYFRIEND FELL WHEN THIS GUY ACCIDENTLY TRIPPED HIM AND HIT HIS COLLARBONE AND IT REALLY HURT FOR HIM. ALL OF HIS "FRIENDS" JUST TOLD HIM TO MAN UP. HE WENT TO THE DOCTOR TONIGHT AND IT WAS CRACKED. HE WAS SKYPING ME AND TELLING ME ABOUT THE PAIN AND FROM WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE, IT SOUNDS DREADFUL. AND ALL OF HIS FRIENDS ARE JUST TELLING HIM THAT SINCE HE'S A BOY HE CAN'T CRY/HAVE EMOTIONS LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK. SOCIETY IS FUCKED UP. LIKE IF GIRLS HAVE EMOTIONS, PEOPLE ARE OKAY WITH THAT....BUT NOOOOO AS SOON AS A BOY HAS EMOTIONS, HE'S JUST WEAK. THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Okay, I'm done now.

QOTD: Who's your best friend on Wattpad? (I really like seeing you guys have really cute friendships even if you call each other "fuckface") (Btw, my internet best friend is....you know who you are, grammar obama)

What I wanted to call the chapter: MELANiEEEEEEE. GODDAMMIT. ALL THE GIRLS I WRITE ABOUT IN THIS SEQUEL ARE INSANE. WHY DO I DO THAT.