Chapter 35: Story Time

-CHRISTMAS EVE-

ANTHONY'S P.O.V.

"Anthonyyy," Ian whines, childishly (and cutely) while rubbing his eyes. "I'm tired...can we go to bed?" He asks. "Fine, just because you're adorable," I nuzzle his nose. I tell him that a lot...but it's really true! Especially when he's wearing sweaters...like right now. Ian climbs onto my back and I give him a piggy-back ride to our bedroom. I lay him down on the bed before pressing a soft kiss to his forehead. Ian hums contently and wraps himself in our covers. I sit down on the bed and lean my head back against the wall. I'm not really that tired, but Ian is too cute to say no to.  He puts his head on my lap. "You're just like a cat," I joke, smiling. "Shut up..." Ian mumbles, smiling as well. I play with his hair as always to try and help him go to sleep. 

-TEN MINUTES LATER-

"Anthony, I can't fall asleep...," Ian sighs. "What do you want me to do? Read you a bed time story?" I joke. Ian nods. "Wait...really?" I ask, chuckling a bit. Ian nods as I run my fingers through his hair. "Alright then...once upon a time there was a guy named Ian, who went the fuck to sleep," I smirk "The end." Ian looks up at me with an expression that I can only describe as a "bitch face". "I'm kidding, I'm kidding," I peck his lips. "C'mon, give me a good story," Ian tells me, pouting adorably. "There once was a zomb-" "Good. Story," Ian repeats. "Alright, alright. I got one," I respond, with a perfect story in mind. "So, this story is about a kingdom called California. It's a pretty damn big kingdom if you ask me. But somehow, this kingdom managed to bring together two boys. There was one named...um...Tony. Yeah, Tony. Tony was a straight up douche-bag," Ian giggles a little bit at that part. "He kept the secret that he likes princes and princesses at the same time," I start the story, Ian listening closely. "Tony went to this knight academy where everyone was either a bitch or a dick. But, there was this one prince. His name was...I...E. His name was E. E was the most beautiful fucking prince there was out there. Inside and out. He had baby blue eyes that you could get lost in if you looked into them. E and Tony, I guess you could call them enemies at that academy. All because Tony told E's big secret a few years back. Tony also beat E up everyday after jousting. Anyways, Tony one day had a change of heart because of E. He took him home and patched him up so he would be ready for the next day at the academy," I look down at Ian, who's eyes are closed and there is a soft smile on his face. "They ended up becoming friends. They went on adventures to find masks and make sure that Princess Zelda is okay. Not to mention, Tony protected E from harm's way, whilst hiding him from the other douche-bags that were his "friends". They continued going on adventures, until one day, Tony (to hide that he had a crush on E) he got an evil sorceress to date him. Little did he know that she was evil, but we'll get to that later. One month later, the douche-bags went too far and Tony came to the rescue. E was grateful, so they hung out later that day after the knight academy. That day, in the kingdom of California...its snowed, which almost never happens. E was really fricking excited, and it was adorable. So, for fun, they started chasing each other around. E, being a clumsy dork he is," Ian pushes me lightly at that part. "Shush, this is my story. He fell on top of Tony by accident. Also kissing him by accident." "Wait...but didn't you...I mean...Tony kiss E to make a point?" Ian asks. "Shhh. This is my story, remember? Thank you. Now, E was startled, so he ran away to the forest. The dark forest. Well, more specifically, the problem tree. It was told long ago that if you told your problems to this tree, it would fix them. Out of curiousity, Tony followed E to the forest and to the tree. When he got there, E sat up on the branch, looking stunning as always, and Tony decided to join him. Both of them found themselves leaning in...and I don't know what came over E...but he kissed Tony." "Probably the rainbows," Ian jokes. "Maybe," I laugh. "But they kissed and fell in love. The end." I look down at Ian, who's fast asleep. Aw. I lay down (without waking him up) and say "Good night angel."

(A/N) I was planning on ending that with Ian saying "That story sucked ass." But I thought otherwise.

Little did they know that all of this would lead to a Christmas special in 2012

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS. Remember when I said I told my crush I like him? WELL HE FUCKING LIKES ME BACK AND NOW WE'RE BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND. HOLY SHIT. *dies* Everyone: SHUT UP no one cares. Me: YOU SHUT UP. I'M HAPPY

Oh and by the way, thanks for telling me your favorite Ianthony stories last chapter! It helps me a LOT, believe it or not. (I RYHMED. I'm beginning to feel like a rap god, rap god.)

By the way, hold on to the fluffiness for now, shit's about to go down, again.

What I wanted to call the chapter: DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE. DID YA SEE IT. DID YA, DID YA, DID YA (it was the plot of high school)