Chapter 29: Good Boy

(A/N) Now, a lot of you got it right. But let me just tell you one thing that a lot of you got wrong... Anthony didn't come to his rescue.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

Ian tries his best to struggle free of Matt's grip, but it was too tight. "Please...please, let me go," Ian begs, but Matt just smirks and kisses him hungrily. He manages to shove his tongue into Ian's mouth. "Let me go!" Ian tries exclaiming, but it comes out muffled against Matt's lips. Tears form in his eyes. Matt took the heaviest object near him (which happened to be a lamp) and slammed it against Ian's head, knocking him out.

-ONE HOUR LATER-

Ian woke up, one hour later, tied to the bed, his mouth duct taped shut. His head has a huge bump on it with a bruise still forming on it. Not to mention there were little cuts here and there from the lightbulb that had smashed against his skull. He was completely undressed and so was Matt, who was waiting patiently on the bed for Ian to wake up. "You'll be a good boy right?" Matt asks, with an obvious throbbing erection. At that moment, he realizes what is about to happen. He is about to be raped by his own boyfriend. Ian shivers in fear as tears well in his eyes again. "C'mon. You know you want it," Matt smirks, climbing on top of Ian. He moves to Ian's neck, nipping, sucking biting, until there was a few hickeys to mark 'his territory' Matt might call it. He suddenly rips off the duct tape and stands up on the bed. So Matt's erection is right in Ian's face. He shoves it into Ian's mouth, shoving it down his throat. Ian bites down on his dick, making Matt yelp with pain. Because of this, Matt smacks Ian's cheek as hard as he can before putting the duct tape back on Ian's mouth. "Bad Ian." The tears running down Ian's cheeks started coming down faster as he felt a shaft being thrust into him. Ian whimpers with pain, wishing he could be anywhere else. His ass felt like hell right now. "C'mon Ian, don't be like that," Matt pouts, lifting Ian's chin with his finger. Ian knew if he tried to do anything or say anything, he would just be put in more pain than he's already in. Matt keeps thrusting in and out of Ian, moaning very loudly while doing so while Ian's trying his hardest not to scream. This continued for awhile until Matt's back arched and his breathing became heavier. With one last thrust, Matt came into Ian and onto his back as well. "Good boy," Matt smiles, before kissing Ian's cheek. 

-A FEW MINUTES LATER-

IAN'S P.O.V.

I...I...that just...happened. My ass feels terrible and my entire body is shaking. I need to get out of here. Matt fell asleep already. Thank god. I untie the ropes that held me to the bed. Luckily, he's not as smart as Kalel and didn't tie them very well. I get out of the bed. After a few minutes of searching, I find my clothes and put them on quickly. I just wanna get out of this hell hole. Matt... just.. raped me ......and my body still is shaking. I'm limping, but I manage to walk out alive. "I guess I just walk home now...." I mumble to myself.

ANTHONY'S P.O.V.

I hear a knock at the door. It's really late, I'm surprised I'm not in bed. Who would be knocking at the door at like... two a.m.? I walk over to the door and look through the peephole. It's Ian! I open the door quickly and let him in. He's shaking violently  and there is a huge bump on his forehead. "Ian! Oh my god, what happened?" I ask, putting my hands on his shoulders and bending down to his level so I can look him in the eye. Who the fuck could've done this to him? I'll kill them, I swear. Ian doesn't say anything, but just starts walking...well..more like limping over in the direction of his room. "Ian...please. Who did this to you?" I beg. Ian doesn't reply, just keeps limping towards his bedroom. "Ian?" He's acting as if I'm not even here. Ian just keeps limping to his room until he gets there. He goes into his room and shuts the door behind him. What the fuck is happening?

(A/N) Me on a daily basis: "What the fuck is happening?" 

wHY DID I DO THIS. WHY AM I PUTTING IAN THROUGH THIS (I feel like Annie Wilkes when I say that :/) BUT WHY. I FEEL LIKE THE STEVEN MOFFAT OF IANTHONY FANFICTION

(By the way, if this chapter sucked then I should tell you that I don't really read or write smut on a daily basis. I only read it if it's apart of a really good fanfic)

What I wanted to call the chapter: hey, hey, hey matt guess what. I have something for you. It's a present. *brings out box* I made it especially for you *opens box* *box says FUCK YOU*