Chapter 9: What The Hell Is a "YouTube"?

ANTHONY'S P.O.V.

I comforted Ian for a few more minutes and then we went back inside. All of them turned towards us when they saw us come back inside. "What took you guys so long?" Shaun asks, putting his attention back to the movie. "Don't tell me you were making out, out there," Ras winks, laughing. Brian laughs a little bit. He doesn't really talk much.  Anthony and I shake our heads 'no' in unison. We sit down on the couch as the movie continues to play. Ian brings his knees to his chest and leans against me again, his head on my chest. After a few minutes, Ian tugs at my shirt "Anthony..." He whispers. "Hm?" I hum, looking down at him. "The movie......" He explains, his voice still barely audible while twiddling with his thumbs. "Just don't look...it'll be fine," I smile at him and wrap my arm around him. Ian buries his face into my chest again, closing his eyes. Aww, my poor baby...

-ABOUT TWO HOURS LATER-

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

So, after the movie they all put a bunch of pillows and blankets on the floor to sleep on. Kind of like a really fucking lame fort. They are all talking about random shit while sitting on all the pillows. I'll spare you some of the conversations that they had. But there's only one part of the conversation that you need to hear. Blah, blah, blah, they're talking about random shit...."So kind of like a smosh pit?" Shaun asks. "What?" Anthony laughs. "Do you mean a smash pit?" Ian asks. "That's what I said," Shaun responds. "You said smosh pit," Ras replies, laughing. "Eh, you know what I meant. It's just one letter off," Shaun defends himself. Smosh....it sounds cool. Anthony thinks. Sure, it might seem like a harmless and stupid conversation now.....but just you wait. JUST. YOU. WAIT. When their conversation came to an end, they decided to watch more movies

-AFTER A COUPLE MORE MOVIES (not horror)-

Brian, Ian and Shaun are already asleep. Anthony and Ras wanted to play pranks on them, but were too tired to do anything. Besides, if Anthony wanted to pull a prank, he would have to get up. But he can't get up because Ian is curled up on his lap, kind of like a cat. Out of nowhere, Ras says "Isn't that just the cutest shit ever," Ras refers to Ian and Anthony. Anthony laughs, quietly though so he doesn't wake anyone up. "You think so?" Anthony asks. Ras nods. "God I need a girlfriend or something." "Or something? What do you want...a skateboard?" Anthony asks, laughing. Ras laughs with him. "As attractive as skateboards are...I'll pass," He replies. "Speaking of skateboards. I saw this really cool video that I need to show you." "Here I'll get my lapto-" Anthony almost moves but then remembers that Ian is on his lap. "p," He finishes his word. "Do you want me to go get it?" "That would be great."

ANTHONY'S P.O.V.

I start playing with Ian's hair to pass the small amount of time. Ras comes back with my laptop and opens it. He opens a new window and types in the search bar: YouTube. What's a YouTube? Sounds kinda lame if you ask me. "What the hell is a "YouTube"?" I ask. "It's like this website where you can post videos of basically anything and everything," Ras explains, opening "YouTube". It looks a bit weird. 

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

Ras showed Anthony this guy who failed trying to ride a skateboard (which was hilarious to the both of them). After that, Ras showed Anthony around YouTube. They watched a bunch of random shit. Cat videos, people failing, trailers for movies that were coming out this year, so on and so forth....Anthony got a bit use to the site over that time. He ended up making an account. Can you guess what it was called? No, it was not "THUG4LYFEHASHTAGSWAG". If you guessed that, then you were wrong. It was called "smosh". Ras raised his eyebrow at Anthony when he had chosen that name, but didn't question him. Sure, it sounded cool but it was a bit random. Little did either of them know that this was the beginning of everything that was to come.

(A/N) So, that's the chapter for ya! I'm surprised people are still reading my shitty stories :3 But, thank you so much, once again. I'm sorry for not updating as much as I use to, but I'll try and update more, okay? Okay. The Fault in My Stories (I'm so lame, I literally just read the book)