Chapter 18: Talks

IAN'S P.O.V.

I sigh and flop down on the "my" bed (well not really, it's the bed in the guest bedroom but whatever. I claim it). Anthony is in the other room, editing the new video. It's been a few months, and he still hasn't told me what's wrong...It's obvious that it's bothering him. He barely sleeps anymore and is more quiet than usual. I'm kind of worried about him, but I can't say anything. Or can I? What's stopping me? Right. What is stopping me? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Wait...but I told Anthony that he doesn't have to tell me if he doesn't want to...Shit. Maybe I'll just try and ignore it. I'll go and check on how he's doing. I hop off of the bed and walk into our room. Anthony's editing with his head resting on his head. As soon as I come in, Anthony's stomach growls. He must be hungry. Well, he has been editing for a while. "Hey babe," I smile, even though his eyes are glued to the screen. Anthony turns his head and smiles at me as well. "Hi blue-eyes," He greets me, turning his head back towards the screen. "Hungry?" I ask. Anthony nods. "Well, I'm too lazy to make food right now...do you want me to go out and get some food?" I ask him. "There's almost nothing in the fridge," I add. "Can you please?" Anthony asks. "Yup!" I beam. "Thank you so much...it seems like I've been sitting in this chair for forever," Anthony responds before puckering his lips. I peck his lips and grab the keys to my car. "Thanks again," He tells me. "Love you." "I love you too," I say before walking out the door.

ANTHONY'S P.O.V.

Okay...tonight is the night that I talk to Ian about this. Sure, if there were fangirls listening to me right now, they might not understand what is happening. So, I'll explain it to the random fangirls listening to my viewpoint. Ever since that night, when I was carrying Ian back to the car and we were stopped by that guy...I've been thinking. No one knows that Ian and I are together. I haven't talked to Ian about it because I felt like then it would make things awkward during videos...I just don't know if it's alright for the smoshers (as they have named themselves) to know that we are a couple. That's why I want to determine what we want to do. I know I shouldn't worry about it as much as I am...but...wait! I still need to finish editing the video! I snap back to reality and continue editing the video. I'm almost done. Sweet! I was too deep in thought to really notice. 

-30 MINUTES LATER-

IAN'S P.O.V.

I park in the garage and carry the food into the house. "Anthony! Food!" I call out into our house. "Coming!" Anthony replies. I hear footsteps come towards me as I set the food down on the table. Anthony hugs me from behind. "I know I already said this...but thank you." "You're welcome!" I beam, turning my head so I can kiss his cheek. Anthony pulls away and sits down on his chair. I sit down as well. We both start eating our food in comfortable silence. "Hey um...Ian? Can we talk?" Anthony asks. Is it what's bothering him lately? "Yeah sure," I swallow my food. "What is it?" "Well...you know how I haven't been sleeping much lately?" He asks. I nod and continue eating. "Well....it's because I've probably been thinking too much about this,"  He lets out a short laugh. "But...I realized something on that day of our anniversary."

-AFTER ANTHONY EXPLAINS WHAT HAPPENED THAT DAY-

"And...after I met him...it got me thinking. We never told the "smoshers" about us being in a relationship...Not to mention we never have been really affectionate on camera..." Anthony explains. "And you want to change that...?" I assume. "No...well...maybe...yes? I don't know. That's what I wanted to talk to you about that." I..um...I don't really know how to respond to that. I mean....now that I think about it...everything that he's saying is true. "So...what is there to discuss?" I question before finishing off my food. "Like...do we tell them? Do we keep it from them?" Anthony asks. "I...I don't know." I don't think I'm ready to tell them. Last time people found out I was gay...I got beat up everyday. Who knows what will happen. Maybe we'll loose all of our subscribers and then loose our career. "Um...Anthony?" "Yeah?" "Is it alright if we don't tell them just yet?" I ask, staring at the ground. "I-I mean...if it's alright with you...I'm honestly too scared to tell them just yet..." I say, before standing up and walking towards the garbage can to throw the wrappers away. "It's completely fine, Ian," Anthony says sweetly into my ear, wrapping his arms around me. When did he walk up behind me? Oh well. Doesn't matter. "Thank you..." "No problem," Anthony replies, swaying us a bit. "I love you," I tell him, smiling to myself. "I love you too."

(A/N) HEY THERE. So it seems like a lot of people in the world have been depressed lately...and I don't know if any of you out there are the same...so here's a virtual hug from me! *hugs you virtually* see? Wasn't that nice? 

What I wanted to call the chapter: I WILL NEVER HAVE A RELATIONSHIP THAT IS CUTER THAN IAN AND ANTHONY'S. NEVER MIND. LET ME FIX THAT. I WILL NEVER HAVE A RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE I SPEND TOO MANY HOURS WATCHING YOUTUBE AND WRITING FAN FICTION