Chapter 32: Fights and Healing

-A FEW DAYS LATER-

ANTHONY'S P.O.V.

We just kind of picked up where we left off, except both of us are most definitely being nicer and sweeter to each other. I'm not really surprised though, especially since it's been almost two years since we've been together. Currently, we are working on the new script for our video. Both of us hear a doorbell. "I'll get it, be right back," I tell him before pecking his check and getting off of my chair. "Alright," He smiles at me. I walk out of our room and walk to the front door. Without looking in the peephole, I open the door...to see...Matt. I narrow my eyes at him "Fuck off," I mumble, closing the door...but his foot stops it. "You're glad I don't call the police. Ian talked me out of it you asshole," I tell him. I practically begged Ian to call the police on him. But Ian refused. "I just want to talk to him, you douch-" "Talk? Talk?!? You didn't let him talk! You fucking raped him!" I say, my anger rising quickly whilst rushing through my veins. I try and shut the door again, but he keeps his foot there. Matt pushes the door open.

IAN'S P.O.V.

"Talk? Talk?!?" You didn't let him talk! You fucking raped him!" I hear Anthony yell. That can only mean one thing....Matt's over. I shudder at the thought. I-I can't go out there...but Matt will for sure beat up Anthony. It's just how Anthony is...he's probably going to punch Matt...and Matt is stronger than Anthony...I know that for a fact. Oh god...I tangle my fingers in my hair. What if something happens to him? It'll be all my fault. "You fucker!" I hear Matt yell, and then a huge crash. That's it! I don't care if I'm a pussy! I run out to the living room to see Anthony on the ground, getting up slowly. His nose is bleeding while Matt doesn't even have a scratch. "Ian..." Matt sighs in what seems like relief, smiling. I start backing away, hiding behind Anthony. His smile fades. "Really? Him over me?" Matt asks. "I wonder why, you dick!" Anthony yells. Both of them start punching each other in the face over and over. I keep hiding behind Anthony though. Stop hiding Ian! Protect Anthony! He's protected you, now you can pay him back! 

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

Ian quickly  gets in front of Anthony and kicks Matt in the nuts, leaving him in pain. Anthony takes the chance to push Matt out the door and slam the door, locking it afterwards. Now, I would just like to quickly explain why Ian is scared often and why Anthony always thinks he can take on a shark in a fight. Ian grew up, being told that he's worthless and he can't do anything to make a difference. While Anthony grew up being a bully and punching people for popularity. Okay, that's it. Continue with your story.

IAN'S P.O.V.

"Anthony..." I look over at him as he turns around. His face is a bit jacked up...but he's still amazingly gorgeous. "You got...a little mark...on your face." Anthony looks over at a mirror and his eyes widen. "Come into the bathroom. I'll fix you up...okay?" I smile at him. Anthony smiles back a little and walks into the bathroom. I grab the First Aid kit and go into the bathroom as well, where Anthony is sitting down on the toilet (with pants on, I assure you). Anthony's holding some toilet paper underneath his nose to stop the blood.I sit down on my knees across from him and get to work. "Why did you pick a fight with him...?" I ask, taking out the Neosporin. "He...just made me angry I guess. There's nothing much to it," Anthony says, as I squeeze the Neosporin onto my finger. "It might sting a little...depending how deep the cut is..." I tell him, putting it on his cut. He cringes a little, but not too much. "I'm sorry for getting into a fight..." Anthony apologizes as I get out a bandage. "Don't worry about it. Matt probably won't come over ever again, and you're not that beat up," I tell him wrapping a bandage around his forehead where the huge gash is. "How do you manage to still look so goddamn flawless even with all these cuts and bruises on your face?" I ask, blushing like a dumb ass. "You're one to talk," Anthony replies, before kissing the top of my head. My blush darkens. "You cheesy goofball," I say. "I'm your cheesy goofball though," Anthony winks. I giggle. "I guess so." 

(A/N) Hello there. I just started a new youtuber confession blog on tumblr! Go follow me? Please? It's url is: "allyoutuberconfessions" 

What I wanted to call the chapter: WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE. SOMEONE HELP. SOMEONE SEND ME SOMEONE TO HELP. SOMEONE SEND ME SOMEONE CUDDLE WITH. SOMEONE JUST CUDDLE WITH ME. PLEASE. I'M DESPERATE