Chapter 26: Without You

IAN'S P.O.V.

Matt kisses the top of my head and I cuddle into him. We're watching random T.V. shows that I've never even heard of. I feel so guilty. I love Anthony more then I'll ever love Matt. It just eats away at me all the time. Anthony...where ever you are...I love you...no matter how much you probably hate me.

ANTHONY'S P.O.V.

I guess...I'm here. The tree. It seems so...dark now. Not just the atmosphere or the sky...the tree. The memories that we made here. It's sad just to think that we might not make anymore. I start climbing the tree slowly. Has it always been this hard to climb this tree? I don't know. But I know that Ian's problem was once fixed by this tree...maybe it'll work. I let out a small chuckle. I can't believe I'm doing this. "So...um..hi, there...I guess. Tree...remember me? Three years ago, ring a bell?" No response, as expected. "Nevermind that...um...you fixed Ian's problem once and...I kind of need your help. I don't know who else to go to." This is so stupid. But what else am I suppose to do? "It's just....I miss Ian. Every single little thing about him. Even though I see him everyday, it's just not the same. He doesn't act the same. Sure, I get to see those beautiful blue eyes every day and his bowl cut that I joke about...it just kills me inside to know that he can never be truly mine. He doesn't love me anymore...but after what I said that night, I wouldn't love me either." I sigh and lean my head against the tree. "I miss all the little things. You know? Like when it was late at night and both of us were sleepy...so we would cuddle or spoon or something like that on the couch, watching movies until we drifted off into sleep. Or how he would try and distract me from editing because he was lonely," I smile even though tears well in my eyes. "The times when Ian laid his head on my chest as we fell asleep in our bed. And...other times...in our bed. But...now...it's just my bed. Now I don't have anyone to shower with kisses, no one to make the bed seem not so cold, no one to kill the spiders for me because I'm scared of them," I let out another short chuckle, as the tears roll down my cheeks. "Okay that's a lie. He still kills them for me. Thankfully. I just miss holding him in my arms and not caring about anything else in the world....I just love him to death, and he may never love me back again. Which kills me inside.Love is weird. Trust me...I wouldn't be saying these things if I didn't meet Ian. It's strange. I'm a human being...and I just happen to be attracted to this one human being instead of anyone else. Life is weird right?" My somewhat happy expression changes as realization hit him. "I'm going on and on about how amazing Ian is...to a tree." I smile a little bit "But you're one hell of a wingman," I say, climbing down the tree. The tree still has the engraving. I trace the heart with my finger and then do the same with the "I + A". "Ian..." I fall to my knees and the tears fall down even faster than before. "I'm such a mess without you."

(A/N) I just wrote an entire chapter about Anthony talking to a tree. I swear. I think my chapters are getting worse. But maybe its only me..I don't know. I do know one thing though. the fUCKING TREE CAN SOLVE ANY PROBLEM THAT THEY FUCKING HAVE. *some random dude* Can it solve world hunger? *me* IF YOU BELIEEVVVEEEEEEE ENNNOUGGGGHH. 

But in all seriousness, someone really needs to stop me. 

I'm updating so much recently. I just have a LOT of ideas that I need to type and then share with the rest of you. ARE YOU PROUD OF ME, MOM

By the way, (I know this is a long Author's note but bear with me) I was just reading literally all of the comments on the last chapter of "Will I Ever Matter To You"? (I know I ended it a long time ago but whatever) And I would like to say a few things

1. Thank you to all of you who left nice comments

2. Yes. I am in fact Satan

3. *hands you tissues* *pats your head assuring you everything will be okay* *regrets doing that because it will spur fanfics* (or something like that. DID ANYONE GET IT. PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE OUT THERE DID)

4. O2L_Perfection....YOU TOLD ME TO LISTEN TO AMNESIA BY 5SOS WHILE READING THE LAST CHAPTER AND I CRIED EVEN MORE. (But it was actually a really good song so thanks :3)

What I wanted to call the chapter: IF YOU'RE SAD ABOUT IANTHONY CLAP YOUR HANDS *clap clap* IF YOU'RE SAD ABOUT IANTHONY CLAP YOUR HANDS *clap clap* IAN AND ANTHONY ARE ONLY FRIENDS BUT MY SHIPPING WILL NEVER END. IF YOU'RE SAD THAT IANTHONY MIGHT NEVER BECOME CANON CLAP YOUR HANDS *clap clap* *cries once again*