Fights

Dusty's POV

When I slammed the door of the house closed my dad was there in a second. He saw the tears on my face and my crying figure and he wrapped his arms aroun me in a coforting hug. I cried into his chest. He helped me up to my bed then he laid down wth me as I was sobbing too hard to do anything else. I finally calmed down enough to talk and he said

"What happened?"  "He only hung out to try and embarrass me in front of everyone at the party. Dad what do I do? I was starting to actually like him."

"Son I can't tell you what to do but maybe give him a chance to try and explain himself and if it's not worth it than we can make him leave but for right now sleep it took a lot of energy from you crying." "I love you" he says hugging me tighter

"I love you too" I say drifting off to sleep.

Jame's POV

I pulled into Michael's parking lot an walked up to his apartment. I knocked on the door and he saw me. He pulled me into his arms and pulled me inside. He sat me down on the couch and I said

"Is your boyfriend here?" "No he left for Kabul an hour ago but it's ok what happened?"

"I ruined it" I said gripping my hair by the roots pulling it. Rocking myself back and forth almost shaking. "I was so stupid. I hate myself. He won't talk to me I can't do that no. I can't lve with out him but I was too selfish and now I lost him God I'm stupid." 

He grabs my arms and pulls me to his chest calming me down. "Slow down Who are you talking about?"

"Dusty"

"What did you do?" 

"I was dared to kiss Dusty and make him fall for me then embarrass him in front of the entire school. I kissed him made him fall for me but I had already been trying to figure out my feelings for him and fell even harder then I can imagine. I couldn't go through with embarrassing him. I told Matt I was never going to tell Dusty because I didn't want him to doubt my feelings for him. I had already fallen for him so hard I just couldn't figure my thoughts out because it was all so strange and new to me. Mike he's like my oxygen I don't want to live with out him."

I said before burrying my face in his chest curled up against him.

"Hey we will get throught this but you can keep living. Yes what you did was selfish and stupid but I'm sure he was in your place once and went through something similar you did. Explain it to him let him think about it. But don't give up on him.It will be alright."

I nod and then we drift off to sleep on the couch curled up.I get up and get dressed in the morning then head over to Dusty's house. His dad answers the door 

"What do you want?"

"Look sir I know I swear to you I understand what I did was stupid and selfish and that's not an excuse but please before he makes himself forget about me let me try to fix this. Please let me try to explain why I did what I did. Please if he says no I will leave but please I'm begging you."

He sits quiet for a minute then nods his head. I walk in and head upstairs. I knock on his door and enter dropping my bag by his desk. He looks at me then sharply says

"What do you want?"

he instantly looks guilty so I say "Look I deserve that but please let me try to explain why I did what I did and apologise for being stupind and selfish." He nods so I keep going

"Look since around October I've noticed you a lot more and started to develop feelings for you."

"Is me being gay some sort of joke to you because it's not funny get out now"

 "Please D...""Leave" I drop my gaze and walk out leting the tears fall not even caring anymore.

Dusty POV

When James leaves I realized something fell out of his bag. I look at it and find out it's a journal the cover says "Shhh! Nobody knows i'm gay" I laugh then toss it on my desk and curl up to fall asleep.