Baby and New Baby Daddy

Carrie's POV

"I..i..I'm...Iuhm...I'm Pregnant. I was...raped at a party." Kota says

"How far along?"

"3 months"

"What the hell? Why didn't you tell me? God Dammit."

I say before I walk out to process this. Mike follows after me and hugs me. I hug him back and say

"It's all my fault I should've protected her better. I failed her."

"No you didn't. She was raped. No one could have predicted that but she needs you shes probablly scared as it is and thinks shes a bad person for being pregnant so young and you running out didn't help."

"I know I just didn't want to say anything stupid or rash. If she wants to keep it I will support her." 

"So will I. I mean her and Luke are close and  we are dating so I will support her also."

He walks out to go get her and I sit and wait. She comes in and I wrap her in a hug. She spits out over and over again

"I'm sorry"

I stop her and say "Honey relax. It's not your fault whatever decision you make we will support. I love you."

"I love you too."

We hug and head back. We all talk for a couple more minutes then head to bed.

1 Week Later

Jay's POV

Me and the boys are hanging in my room while the adults are at the store when Kolby Will's friend who is 22 goes into Kota's room. We quietly walk over to Kota's door and look in to see Kolby holding Kota and kissing her forehead. He says 

"When do you think we should tell your aunt and them sugar?"

"You should have told them the moment you came into their lives. " They jump up and Luke runs in at what I say and sees the situation. He screams "What the hell? Why the hell is a 20 something year old man in bed with my little sister?"

"Luke I presume?"  Kolby says

"Yes now talk before I beat your ass."

"Luke listen I know this looks wrong but I never hurt Kota. We are going out."

"Since when"

"2 months" she says.

Matt runs over with James and holds Luke back before he can attack Kolby and drag him out of the room. We go into the living room and sit until our parents come in and look at us.

Mike says "What's wrong guys? And where's Kota?"

"I don't know Will where's Kolby?"

I say

"What do you mean?"

"Other than the fact that Kolby has been dating Kota for the past 2 months and is currently in the same bed as her. Gee I don't know."

"Fuck" Miranda says

Will looks over at her and she says

"Look I've known they were dating for about a month now. I only waited and didn't say anything because I wanted to give them a chance. I've monitored them stricter than the fucking CIA but I see he's good for her."

"How old is he?" Carrie asks

"22" I say

"I mean I want to talk to him but if he's really good for her and cares about her I don't have a problem with it."

"What the hell is wrong with you people? He's fucking 22 she's 17 . He went behind our backs and screwed Kota even after knowing she's pregnant by a rapist. He gets a pat on the back and an atta boy when he went behind our backs to screw Kota?"

"Wow thanks Luke is that what you think of me. I'm some slut?" she says coming down the stairs crying.

"He's 22 Kota. I'm trying to protect you."

"He's kind, and loving, he's patient and understanding. And no he doesn't know that I'm fucking 3 months pregnant or I am pregnant because I was raped."

"Well he does now."

"What do you mean?"  She turns around to see Kolby with a shocked look on his face. She's sobbing hard and her bodies convulsing hard. She falls to her knees crying apologizing over and over again.

Kolby snaps into action dropping to his knees and pulling her to his chest. He  puts one hand on her head and the other cupping her just barely visible baby bump. He whispers in her ear cooing her as he rocks her back and forth while rubbing his hand across her bump.

When she's calm and not crying he says softly "Why didn't you tell me ?"

"I...I...I"  "Hey shh relax" he says cutting her off rocking her back and forth.

"I really liked you and I knew you wouldn't want some used whore like me so I didn't tell you. I'm sorry. Please don't leave me."

She pleads out. He  pulls her tightly to his chest and says                        

"I will never let you go. I understand your reasoning. I will love you and this child for ever and always and nothing can change that."

She snuggles closer into his chest. Will walks up to Kolby and whispers in his ear. Then Kolby stands up and Kota almost freaks out until he helps her up and helps her to her room.

We sit down on the couches and Oakley says "Wow"

Kelsi is sitting their with her jaw open. Us kids are doubting everything we know and Miranda is sitting there with an I told you so grin. Luke just looks pissed off.

Carrie says "I'm okay with it as long as they take things slow and he understands boundaries."

Mike says "Me too"

Kelsi and Oakley nod as do I James, Dusty, and Matt. Will says

"If he doesn't try anything stupid I'm good with it. Luke?"

"I don't know he's good with her I'll give him that but before I give him my blessing I want a  sit down with him alone."

I look at him with the are you fucking kidding me face and he says

"I know I was violent towards him but that was before I saw that."

"Ok let's go tell them" Will says and we walk up the stairs. We stop out side the room when we here Kota's worried voice

"W...What if they hate me? W...What if they disown me and kick me out? W...What if they hurt you or make me get rid of the baby? please don't let them I can't.."

He cuts her off saying "Baby girl relax. Push comes to shove we get a little place together and I double my shifts I'm out of college. I have a job I can and will provide for you and this baby. And I swear on my life if they're your family or not they try and hurt you or our baby I will kill them. I've got you baby girl. I promise you that now you need to relax stress isn't good for the baby."

Luke says "never mind the sit down I've heard everything I need."

We knock and enter Carrie says "We give you guys permission but Kolby you hurt her I know how to castrate you in the most painful way possible."

"yes ma'am" 

"Good now get some sleep it's been a long day."

We all go to leave but Luke says "Wait where is Kolby sleeping?"

"In my bed with me" Kota says and looks at Carrie she nods and says "As long as you keep your hands off I'm okay with it and Luke it's easier when pregnant to fall asleep if the male is next to you providing warmth and comfort safety and protection so leave it." We all leave and I hear Luke say "Imma put a camera on that bed."

"Goodnight Luke."