Kota Flips

He looks at me for a minute and then looks down ashamed. He says "Never mind I get it you wouldn't want someone as fucked up as me."

I come out of my shocked state and say "No it's not like that it just shocked me. Baby I love you and I have been waiting to make love to you for a while now but I wanted to make sure you were ready before anything happened."

"I want you to" Dusty says

I nod then say "Okay but if you change your mind or get uncomfortable or if I feel like it's hurting you to much we stop okay?" he nods then walks over to me. I take his hand and lead him to the bed. We sit down and I lean in and kiss him slow, passionate, and sensual. We pull apart for air and he says "Wow"

"Yeah"  "I never knew it could be this sensual." 

"Well baby I told you I was going to take my time and make love to you." I say then kiss him again. I pull his shirt off and attack his neck and collar bones. I pull my shirt off and the rest is history.

------------------------------------------------

I lay naked with Dusty's head on my chest panting for air after making love for the third time tonight. We shower and put on boxers then I run my fingers through his hair and we fall asleep. I wake up to crying and a scream. I throw pants on and run upstairs and into the kitchen. The oven says it's 8 o'clock. I see Kota run past me and Kolby follow. I run up and follow them along with Luke, Jason, and Matt, along with our parents. We end up in kota's room. She's sitting in the corner balled up crying and Kolby is in front of her holding his hands out trying to show her he's n danger but she's flipping.

"No don't please I'm sorry don't hit me." Kota cries and that's enough to have us guys drag Kolby out of the room and into the living room. We throw him down and Luke says "I'm going to fucking kill you."

Mike says "You son of a bitch what did you do?"

Will says "Bro I can't believe this."

Jason and Matt are livid along with me and Dusty. Kota screams out again and Kolby tries to go out after her. Will and Mike step in front of him. He cries out "Please I need to see her and find out why she's scared please."

"What happened?" Mike asks

"I don't know we were taking a walk and she saw some guy and then flipped out running home. I have to find out what's wrong please."

"No let the girls handle this and get her calmed down."

Carrie's POV

My baby is sitting in the corner of the room shaking. I try to walk forward but she screams. I feel tears running down my face. I whimper out "kota honey kota it's me aunt Carrie. I won't hurt you please honey what's wrong?" She looks up then runs to me. I hug her then she says

"I saw him"

"Who?"