First Dates to First Hits

Dusty's POV

I was in my room getting ready for my date with Noah when me dad came in he says

"Don't go on this date just to get over James."

"I'm not dad Noah's cute and nice. He's funny and charming too."

"Ok well be back by 10. I love you."

"Love you too and I will."

My dad walks out and I put on my U.S. Army shirt with a pair of jeans and my converse. I go into the bathroom and fix my hair until I hear a door bell ring. I take one last look in the mirror and then head downstairs. When I open the door it's Noah. He says

"You ready to go?"

"Yes"

"Ok let's head out." We get in his car and I ask him 

"Where are we going to eat?"

"A little Italian place in  the shopping center then for ice cream."

"Sounds good" I respond. He says "Good because we are here."

I jump out of the car after he parks it and he follows after. We walk into the resteraunt and he tells the staff his name and they take us to a table. We sit then tell the waiter our drink orders and she is shortly back with them. He asks

"So are your parents over protective or is there a story behind it...?"

"There's a story but that's for later so tell me why you moved?"

"My dad got a new job and we had to move or we would be broke."

"Oh ok that seems unfair but I guess that's life. So any siblings?"

"Nope just me. You?"

"No only child."

Our date goes on like this till we leave at 9 o'clock. When he walks me to my door he kisses me on the cheek before he leaves and asks me on a date next Tuesday. I of course said yes because tonight was nice. Little did I know I was in for a big surprise.

6 Weeks Later

It's been 6 weeks since I started dating Noah and boy do I regret it. I remember the first time he hit me.

3 Weeks Earlier 

"You done with my food Dusty?"

"Not yet Noah 5 more minutes. jeez."

"What the hell? I told you 10 minutes ago I wanted food. What's taking so long you piece of shit?"

"What the hell? Why did you call me that?" 

"Who the hell do you think you are talking back to me?" then he slapped me. I stumbled backwards at the force of his hit and held my face as tears started welling in my eyes. 

"Aww the baby can't handle a little hit.Tell anyone about this and I will kill you. Got it?"

I nod unable to talk but that was a mistake too. He grabbed me by the throat and slams me up against the wall and growls out "When I ask you something answer me with your words got it?"

"Yes"

He nods then drops me.

Back to present

Since then he's hit me for every little thing and now I have bruises and cuts all over my body. I have to wear make up or he beats the shit out of me. I think Jamie and my friends are getting suspicious but I don't know what I'm going to do help?