Exfil

James POV

I was heading to the bathroom at my friends party when I heard screaming. I ran to the room and pressed my ear against the door. I heard the sound of a slap and more screaming. I busted the door down and ran inside to see Noah ontop of Dusty trying to rape him. I grabbed him and just started beating the shit out of him. I would've killed him if I hadn't heard Dusty's whimpers.

He was in a ball on the floor pants half down, bruised face, crying, shaking, whimpering, looking terrified. I walked over to him and grabbed his pants trying to get them up but he flipped and started flinging his arms and legs around.

Trying not to scare him anymore than he already was I gently pinned his arms and legs down just barely so he would stop moving and calm down. After a few minutes he calmed down and I let go o his leg and quickly pulled his pants up. He whimpered and squirmed trying to get out of it but he relaxed once I let go and stepped back some.

He kept scooting back so I scooted closer and he whimpered. I raised my hand to run it through my hair and he flinched. I was so shocked and my face turned into a panic mode. He thought I would hit him. Was all I could think.

I moved closer and gently grabbed his wrist. I pulled him into my chest. When we pulled apart he swayed a little bit and then he just started closing his eyes.

"It's ok Dusty."

I say as he passes out. I pick him up and run with him to my car ignoring others questions and stuff. I sped to the hospital.  On the way I managed to call his dad and tell him whats going on. He said he would meet me at the hospital.

When I got to the hospital they immeadiately took him back for surgery and I was forced to sit in a small uncomfortable waiting room chair. About five minutes later his parents arrived and I told them how he's in surgery.

2 hours later a doctor comes out and says "Montgomery"

Me and his parents stand up and walk to him. When we get there he says

"He has some minor bruising and scrapes, 3 broken ribs, a broken wrist, a concussion, and there may be a slight chance of amnesia when he wakes up. As for when he wakes up it's up to him. He fell into a coma shortly after arriving. It could take anywhere from 5 days to 5 months."

"Can we see him?" I ask

"Yes right this way" he says then leads us to a small room where Dusty is pale white, laying on the bed with tubes and wires sticking out everywhere. When his mom sees him she breaks down crying in her husbands arms.

He looks aimlessly between his son and wife. Then he says

"Will you stay with him? I have to get her out of here and let her calm down. Call me if you hear anything please."

"Of course. No problem."

He helps his wife up and helps her out. Soon a nurse walks in and hands me a pillow and blanket. I thank her and head to the couch. I curl up and fall asleep hoping I will wake up tomorrow and none of this will be true.