James To the Rescue

Dusty's POV

After James leaves I wonder if I'm being too harsh on him. I mean I hate Noah  no doubt but I fell really hard for him and he betrayed me. I'm look around my room and my eyes land on his journal. My dad yells

"Bye Dusty we are going out for the night be safe."

"Ok bye love you"

I walk over and pick up the journal. I open it and start reading. This whole time he wasn't  lying he truly likes me. It scares him but he does. I feel so bad for the things I have said. He kinda deserves it but I have Noah. Do I really like him or was my dad right I was trying to get rid of my feelings for James. 

The next morning I head into school and Noah meets me at my locker. He asks me

"Do you want to go to a party with me?"

"Yes" I say to avoid getting hit.

"Good" he says  then kisses me on the cheek heading to class. After school I head home and shower then change into jeans and a t-shirt. 30 minutes later Noah knocks on the door. I run down and greet him. When we get in the car he turns to me and says

"All my friends are going to be there so act cool and don't screw up or you'll regret it. Got it?"

"Yes" I say timidly.

We pull into a driveway filled with cars. We get out and he grabs my hand. We walk into the house and it smells like sex and alcohol. We walk into the kitchen and he hands me a drink. After I drink that on he kept feeding me drink after drink until I was a slurring stumbling mess. Noah told one of his friends

"Hey I'm pretty wasted too mind if we crash upstairs?"

"Yeah no problem."

Noah helped me up the stairs. When we got in he locked the door and turned to me. Next thing I know was fist after fist was hitting my face. Then I fell and he kicked me over and over again. He threw me on the bed and started undoing my pants. I started kicking and screaming as hard and loud as I can. He reached up and slapped me but I kept screaming. He punched me over and over again and was about to continue taking off my pants when someone barged in and started beating the shit out of him.

He walked over to me after Noah laid still on the ground. As he got closer I moved back as best I could but due to the beating it wasn't very good. He moved faster and I whimpered. He reached for my pants and I flipped out I just flung my hands and legs around but he overpowered me and pinned me to the ground. I begged and whimpered. He held me down gently as if he didn't want to hurt me but I can't take any chances. He slowly let go of my feet and quickly grabbed the edge of my pants.  I whimpered and begged and turned squirming begging him to stop touching me.

But he did the opposite of what anyone in my position would expect.

He quickly and effortlessly pulled my pants back up and buttoned them up. He let go of my hands and I backed away. He moved his hand up and on instinct I flinched. He looked almost panicked and that scared me more so I kept moving until my back hit the wall. The guy grabbed my right wrist and I whimpered and tried to pull away but he pulled me into his chest. He gently held me as I cried.

I pulled away and immediately regretted it because the last thing I heard before everything went black was James say 

"It'll be okay Dusty"