First Time Surprise pt.1

Kolby's POV

I let Kota get in bed and then slide in after her. I know she was raped. I now things are kinda different now but not much. I will treat her with the same respect and love and patience I did before I just have to be more careful not to trigger a panic attack. Which shouldn't be too hard as I would never put my hands on anyone let alone a woman who wasn't consenting. God. I couldn't even imagine stooping that low as to forcibly touching a woman. No thats unforgivable.

I let her get comfortable then wrap one arm under her head and the other around her belly. She jumps at first when my hand touches her bump but then she realises it's me and I'm just holding her she relaxes and apologizes profusely. I just softly say

"It's alright. You're still a little jumpy I get it. It's fine. I'm in it for the long haul baby girl." she nods then yawns and I say "Go to bed sugar it's late." and she shuts her eyes.

Kota's POV

I wake up and it's pitch black. I head into the kitchen for a glass of milk. When I get in there I see my aunt sitting there with Mike. I run up and hug her. I say "Thank you for everything"

She smiles and says "Kota listen I know you have Kolby now but if you ever need anything or just need some one to talk to you can come to me and Mike. I love you and I just want the best for you and if it happens to be a man 4 almost 5 years older than you so be it as long as he respects you."

"Thank you guys really." "it's no problem" Mike says I smile and hug him too then head back to the room to see Kolby up and looking everywhere for me.I walk in and say "Hey what are you doing?"

"Oh thank god" he exclaims and runs over to me hugging me then says "I woke up without you and I didn't know what happened I was scared."

He then kisses my forehead repeatedly. I smile and say "I just got a glass of milk.But thanks for the concern." "Always it's you and my child I would do anything for you."

I smile and climb back into the bed with him.

Jason's POV

I watch as  Matt sits on his bed thinking looking off into space. I say "Hey Matt what you thinking about?"

"uhh... nothing" he says fast than sobers up. "Oh really?" I say and walk over to him.

I stand in-between his legs on the bed and tickle him. He laughs then I fall over on him and we stare into each others eyes. I lean down and slowly and softly kiss him. He kisses back and I run my hands up to his neck and lower back. I pull away and smile then kiss him again and run my hand up his shirt pulling it off. I say against his lips "Are you comfortable?"

He nods and I smile then slowly kiss him again. It starts to become fast and heated and I reach to pull my shirt off knowing he's too shy to do so when problems start. I have my shirt off and go to cup the back of his head when he starts breathing heavy and squirming. I roll over so he's on top of me and run my fingers through his hair as he pushes his face in my chest. 

As he tries to slow his breathing I sit there and coo him. As his breath comes back to him he sits up and looks down in shame. I just sit up as well and place a gentle kiss to his forehead. I pull him into my arms and he stiffens a little but relaxes when I lay back  and turn the T.V on.

2 Months later

James's POV

Me and Dusty have been going strong. I want so badly to make love to him and show him true love but I understand what happened to him and will wait. I walk down into the kitchen to see a note on the counter

"Gone to the store be back in a couple hours" 

I call out "Dusty" he walks up the stairs to the basement in a nice polo and jeans.

"Right this way. James" I follow him down and the bed is pushed back against the wall and there is a candle lit dinner. I sit down as does Dusty and we begin eating and talking. When we are done he stands up and grabs my hand and says

"James I want you to make love to me." My eyes bulge out my head and he looks down.