Terrified

Jason's POV

Matt is out of the hospital and staying at mine.He sleeps in my bed with me but is still weary of it. My dad accepts homosexuality so that's not a problem and my mom is a psychologist so she is trying to help. Matt has these episodes where he is sitting perfectly fine than five minutes later he starts shaking and having a panic attack like yesterday.

Yesterday

We were at the table eating breakfast when I look over and Matts jumped out of his chair and is on the floor struggling to breathe.

I stand up and say "Matt I'm going to come beside you okay? It's Jason."

I move next to him then say "Matt it's Jason I'm going to put my left hand on your left shoulder."

"It's Jason I'm going to put my right hand on your right shoulder."

"Matt I'm going to sit down it's me Jason you're okay."

I sit down and he leans his head back on my shoulder and  takes deep breathes. When he's calmed down my dad comes over and pats his shoulder. He flips out when he sees it's my dad then says "I'm sorry Please don't hit me"

My dad looks heart broken as my dad would kill himself if he ever hurt a child. Then he says "Matt I won't hit you I promise I know you are scared but you just have to relax and breathe okay. Me and my wife would never hurt you." Matt nods then cuddles in my chest.

Current Time

Most days are spent in the basement playing video games and just laying there together.

James POV

Today is my date with Dusty. I'm scared but excited at the same time I mean it's my first gay date and I don't want to screw this up. I put on a dark grey shirt and some black skinny jeans. I grab my keys and head over to Dusty's house. I pull in and knock on the door. His dad answers and  I say

"Hello sir I'm here for Dusty." He grunts and says "I know come in." but when he steps to the side I see a gun in a holster  on his hip. I step in and he says "Sit" well more like growls.

"You will take it slowly with him and so help me with God as I my witness you hut him or drag him along I will shoot you jail doesn't scare me. Got it?"

"Yes sir." "Good. Dusty James is here."  Dusty runs down and over to me. "Be back by 10 and no funny business."

"Yes sir" we say at the same time and exit out the door and get into my car. I drive about 5 minutes before Dusty turns the radio down and asks me "Where are we going?" "You'll see when we get there."

He nods but looks nervous I put my hand on his and say "Dusty relax I'm not taking you somewhere to hurt you."

He smiles and says "Okay" but I can still feel his hands shaking a little. 10 minutes later I pull into the parking lot of a park no one knows about. We step out of the car and I pull a blindfold out. Dusty starts shaking worse so I say

"Hey stop thinking like that it's just so the surprise isn't ruined. I wouldn't hurt you."

He nods then I put the blindfold on and grab his hand. We walk for a minute till we are at the spot then I let go and set up the food. I turn back to see Dusty sitting holding his knees shaking. I run over and wrap my arms around him and he struggles. I pull off the blindfold and  he looks around seeing me and looks down in shame. I grip his chin and pull it up. I kiss his nose then help him stand. I walk him over to the picnic and he gasps then hugs me.