Broken and Babies?

Jason's POV

We are sitting in Dusty's room when. All of our parents come running in. None of us say a word.

Will's POV

Carrie Kota's aunt, Mike Luke's dad, Oakley Jason's dad, and Kelsi Jason's mom have been staying here along with there kids for the past two weeks. None of them have said anything not one word. I voice my thoughts to everyone. While we are sitting in the living room all together while the kids sit upstairs.

"I think we need to get a therapist or something this is not good."

"I want to but I fear it will push them away further." Kelsi says

"Maybe we try talking to them one more time?" Oakley says

"I guess"

We all walk up and everyone is in a corner with their partner even Kota and Luke are together hugging holding each other for comfort.

We walk in and try talking to any of them but they don't respond. Kelsi, Carrie, and Miranda start crying. Me, Mike, and Oakley help them out of the room. Miranda sobs out and nearly it kills me 

"Why won't they talk to us? I feel like I've lost my babbies all of them are like my kids. They've all grown on me and now it feels like I've lost them all." I hug her and then the girls get together in a group hug while us guys head back into the kids room.

I walk in and say

"Guys please.. " my voice breaks and I feel tears rolling down my face as I continue "I know you've been through a lot and we don't understand it all but please talk to us. It's killing us to see you guys like this God if I could kill every person that wronged you guys I would. And I couldn't care less about the prison sentence. I would do anything to see you all happy again or even just talking." By now I'm sobbing and on my knees. 

Yeah very manly but I couldn't stand it. 

James get's up and hugs me then my son then everyone else and Oakley and Mike join in.

James says "I'm so sorry. We've been so selfish and haven't..."

I cut him off 

"You guys have been through a lot and it's okay you need time to get through it but we only want to help and it hurts knwing our family is in pain and we can't do a damn thing about it. You guys can talk to us we want you to. God I would kill an entire army of men if it would help you guys recover."

He nods then Matt says "I think we all need to sit down with a professional and talk about it. Or get away from here. Just do something together."

"How about this? If y'alls moms are okay with it we can all go stay at our house in Georgia on the farm and just relax. Get through everything."

Everyone nods then we head into the living room and Miranda sees us then launches herself at the kids. Everyone soon to follow.

"Go pack at least a months clothes and supplies."

The kids nod and leave as I explain it to Miranda and them.

We pack everything and decide whose riding where then put bags in cars and head to bed.

Kota's POV

Only Luke knows about it but I'm pregnant. 3 months. At a party I was raped. The only person I have to count on is Luke. Everyone's  asleep but Luke.I sit up and he sees me. He stands up and helps me up then walks into the living room. He sits on the couch with me and says "What's up?" "I want to tell them but everyone has stuff going on and I just don't want to be a burden.." He cuts me off with a hug and says "hey it's okay you can tell them this week. I told you that you are loved and so is that baby."

I wake up to everyone staring at us. I shrug and get up. I change then get into the car with my aunt and Luke's dad. Matt and Jay get in with Kelsi and Oakley then Dusty and James get in with Miranda and Will.

5 hours later we are there and putting away our things.Me and Luke are sharing a room, Dusty and James, and Jay and Matt. Then the adults are sharing a room even my aunt and Luke's dad. We put our stuuff away then all sit down in the living room. Will says 

"Guys I know everyone has been through a lot but it's okay. We are going to get through this."

"He's right  but let's start with the most recent. James?"

"I...I...I" is all he gets out before he starts crying.

"Babe look at me. Good. Breathe."

"James it's okay take your time."

"I don't know I knew it was coming. I always knew I was a dissapointment but..."

"You're not a dissapointment."

"I know I just feel like it's my fault"

This goes on for 6 hoours talking about everyone and then it's my turn.

Kelsi asks me

"Kota?"

"I...I..I'm...i..uhm..I'm pregnant. I was a... raped at a party."

"How far are you?"My aunt asks 

"3 months"

"What the hell? Why didn't you tell me sooner? God dammit." My aunt yells then walks out. Mike follows after.

I start crying and instantly luke is by my side hugging me. I cry into his chest and then feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn and it's Miranda and Kelsi. Will and Oakley are still shocked as are the rest of my friends. They both hug me then Kelsi says

"It's okay Kota she's not mad or dissapointed she's mad at herself. She feels like she failed you by not keeping you safe."

I nod then hug luke for a while until mike comes back in and says I should go talk to her.