Chapter 21

Jimin sat in shock, staring at the screen he held shakily in the dark.

After he cried that last night, he had snapped and relapsed. He had already wrapped his wounds up a good amount, and was sitting in bed after crying again. He saw Yoongi's post on him asking what color he should change his hair to. He'd also seen Hoseok's suggestion, as well as the explanation why.

Yoongi changed his hair color.

And he changed it to Jimin's favorite color. He even knew it was Jimin's favorite color, and he still did it. He changed it to Jimin's favorite color willingly.

Jimin didn't want to be selfish.

But he so badly wanted to believe that it was blue because of Jimin. Because Yoongi thought of Jimin.

He wanted so badly to imagine Yoongi paying for the hair dye, thinking of Jimin. He wanted so badly to believe that through the whole painful process, Yoongi thought of Jimin.

But that was selfish, and there was no way anyone would think of him willingly like that.

So he put his phone down. He laid lifelessly in his bed, not caring about the amount of heat he was feeling clinging to his body.

Staring at the ceiling, yet again for the third time that day, he heard his phone ring.

He couldn't resist. He wanted it to be Yoongi who texted him. Yoongi who talked to him. Yoongi who called him cute. Yoongi who thought that he was just 'worth it'.

Yoongi, who hurt him.

It turns out it was just Shayna. He sighed as he looked at the screen, the brightness hurting his eyes, although he was just on the device.

@Shay_LEE: Jimin! What should Yoongi's new username be?

Jimin scoffed. Why was she asking him? Why did Yoongi even want to change his username?

He probably didn't. Jimin didn't remember a post ever saying that he was going to change it.

Then he remembered that Shayna usually just says things and goes along with them, as if they were actually confirmed.

She probably thought up the idea, mentioned it, and thought that was it. He was going to change his new username.

But Jimin decided to discard the idea of telling her that. It wouldn't make his situation better, and would only make hers worse.

@jiminmochi: ...Why?

@Shay_LEE is typing...

@Shay_LEE: Because you should decide!

Jimin decided to give in. It wasn't like she was going to stop, and he didn't want to make her sad. And if anything, Yoongi wasn't going to change it anyway. Not on anybody's account, and definitely not Jimin's.

@jiminmochi: ...Mintsuga.

Jimin shook his head. It was so silly. Yoongi would probably laugh looking at it.

He waited for a reply, but one never came. She was probably off telling Yoongi.

So Jimin laid down on his bed, yet again and closed his eyes, not anticipating what was going to happen the next day.

:::::

@Shay_LEE: Yoongi!!!

@sleepisthebestofficial: What?

@Shay_LEE: I have an idea for your new username.

@sleepisthebestofficial: New username? When did I ever say that I wanted a new username?

@Shay_LEE: Well, I mentioned it and you seemed to think about it.

@sleepisthebestofficial: I never replied to it, you mean?

@Shay_LEE: I just assumed that was you thinking.

@sleepisthebestofficial: ...

@Shay_LEE: Well, actually, it wasn't my idea. I asked Jimin...

@sleepisthebestofficial is typing...

@Shay_LEE: So yeah. He said Mintsuga would be a good idea.

@sleepisthebestofficial has stopped typing...

@Shay_LEE: Yoongi?