Chapter 58.

Explaining to the police that Jimin was 'suddenly back', wasn't an easy feat. Of course they needed to tell the officials, because keeping the investigation on wouldn't help anybody. But how would they explain?

In the end, the story was that Jimin had just stumbled into the house, mumbling something about an abandoned warehouse that he was in. The others hoped that would exploit the gang enough.

The police wanted to talk to Jimin, but they had strictly declined, saying that he needed rest.

Jimin was already overwhelmed and hurt, he didn't need to be questioned like that, especially when the others hadn't told him of their fake story yet.

So here they were, sitting in a hospital room, again.

They all watched as Jimin breathed shallowly, head lolled to the side with some sorts of tubes connected to him. Namjoon and Seokjin were sat beside Yoongi, watching the man, thinking back to his breakdown at their apartment. Yoongi looked just as wrecked as the small boy on the hospital bed, silent tears cascading down his face.

Taehyung and Jungkook were cuddled up next to eachother on a seat on the other side of the room, while Jackson and Hoseok were at the gift shop the angel worked at.

Everything was tense, and breathing was hard. Taking Jimin's hand, Yoongi squeezed it gently, wiping his own tears and sniffing quietly. All the rest watched, feeling their heats fall just a bit.

It was only when Jimin woke up after 3  long days  that the room suddenly became a lot more breathable. It seemed the exact opposite, though, for the boy laying on the bed. Jimin's eyes snapped open, and he took a deep breath. All the heads in the room snapped up to look at him, while he was just staring at the ceiling, taking quick labored breaths. 

Struggling, Jimin whimpered, gripping at the tubes and trying to rip them out. The others scurried to find a nurse, while Yoongi stayed, gripping Jimin's hand and whispering comforting words in his ear. He spoke in a hushed voice, breath clear on the younger's neck.
Jimin looked up at him, crying. Closing his eyes tight, he squeezes Yoongi's hand back, the older watched as he calmed down slowly, until he was pulled away by a nurse and shoved out of the room.

:::

After he was pushed out of the room, Yoongi broke.

Namjoon and Seokjin took him back to their house, laying Yoongi on the couch as he sobbed. Seokjin sat on the couch with him, trying to give him as much space as possible. He startled, though, when he felt arms wrap around his shoulders, and tears dampen his shirt. He hesitantly hugged back, not quite knowing what to do. Yoongi gripped the back of his shirt, crying into his chest. Namjoon watched with sad eyes, wondering how sad Yoongi had to be to hug Seokjin like that. He walked over to his computer, and ordered food online.

They didn't say anything, didn't need to, because all that mattered was that they all  were okay.

:::

It was only about 15 minutes later when they got the food.

By that time, Yoongi and Seokjin had already separated, and were sitting on the couch watching a random T.V show. Namjoon answered the door, smiling kindly and signing where he needed to. When he closed the door, Seokjin stood up, already going to the dining table to get some things ready. When the food was finally set out and ready, Namjoon and Seokjin both sat down, but waited expectantly, seeing Yoongi still sitting on the couch. Frowning, Jin stood up and walked over. "Yoongi-ah, don't you want some food?"

Yoongi just shook his head, looking at the ground.

Grabbing his arms and trying to pull him up, Seokjin sighed. "Yoongi-ah, we got this food for you, shouldn't you come and eat it?"

Yoongi's brows furrowed, and he glared up at Seokjin. "It's not like I asked you to get it for me." He quipped. Seokjin let go, staring at him in shock. He silently nodded, and walked back to the table, sitting down and eating quietly.

Yoongi sat in slight surprise, at least expecting Seokjin to snap at him, or even yell and call him selfish. But he hadn't. A few more minutes passed by, and Yoongi bit the inside of his cheek as he heard the others eating in the other room.
Cursing, he got up and trudged towards the dining room, head bowed in embarrassment and shame. He could tell Namjoon and Seokjin were looking at him, and he took a deep breath, feeling small. He tried to pick up some food, but tsked weakly when he found that his hands were shaking too much. His eyes burnt, and he could feel the tears rising up. Namjoon and Seokjin watched as his lip trembled, standing up when he covered his head in his hands, sinking to the floor. Namjoon ran over, grabbed some food, and gripped Yoongi's hand to help the older off from the floor. He lead Yoongi gently to the table, setting the food down and helping Yoongi sit, gripping the utensils. Seokjin smiled at him, as if to say that he shouldn't worry. Yoongi only sniffed, grabbing the chopsticks and eating slowly.

It would be okay.

(A/N: oof, emotional chapter. Don't worry,, it'll get worse, but better at the same time?? 😉)