Chapter 51.

Namjoon sat at his computer, worrying. Jin sat at his side, worrying.

It was a day of worrying.

The police had come earlier, since Yoongi was staying at their house and told the authorities Namjoon and Jin's address. Namjoon talked with the police while Jin stood in the back, listening to the conversation.

"We're very sorry Mr. Kim, but we can't conduct an investigation unless he's been gone for more than 48 hours."

Jin felt anger boil up in him, watching Namjoon try to work with the officer. He stepped in the conversation, standing next to Namjoon. His cold stare was fixed on the police officer, and Namjoon could see the man gulp.

"It's getting damn near close to 48 hours! What are you going to do about it when it's after 48 hours? What's your plan? Why don't you just start now? It's already been 45 hours since he disappeared. Is there a reason you can't start now?"

The officer breathed in and out through his nose, looking at Seokjin. "It's the law, Mr. Kim, I regret to inform you that we cannot handle this situation until an exact time of 48 hours has passed. Until then, I suggest you wait and call again at the proper time." Namjoon shook his head, gripping Jin's shoulder, stopping him from launching an attack on the authority figure. "I understand, officer. We'll talk then."

And that's what brung Namjoon and Jin here, (not so) patiently waiting for the final hours to end.

All of a sudden, a timer echoed throughout the room, Jin sitting up so fast he could've gotten whiplash. "Let's go."

And he was out the door.

-------------------------

They were at the police station, ready to talk somewhere else other than their own home. Namjoon had the info he'd gotten from off the internet in his phone, ready for showcasing. Jin was just ready to start yelling.

Jin walked inside, polite and careful, coming up to the desk. "Hello, we're here for a missing person's case."

The same police officer from earlier looked up, and it was clear to see that the man was trying to not roll his eyes. "Has it been 48 hours, sir?"

Jin scowled, glaring at the officer. "You know quite well what the answer is. His name is Park Jimin. 5'9, 23 years old. Fucking do shit, please."

Namjoon's eyes widened, and he grabbed Jin's arm. "Baby, please don't say that. We don't want them to get mad at us." Jin laughed bitterly. "I'll treat them however way I want. They made me mad, and I frankly don't give a fuck."

The police officer scoffed, a frown on his face. He started typing on the computer, supposedly filling out a report. He looked at Jin and Namjoon, displeasure clear on his face. "Okay. I'll need to ask a few more questions."

-----------------------

Yoongi sat across from Jungkook and Taehyung, holding his face in his hands.

Yoongi didn't want to look at Taehyung or Jungkook. He didn't want to see their distraught faces.

Everything turned into a huge mess.

It's been months since Yoongi last posted anything on social media. His fans had freaked out about him breaking into a music shop and this Jimin person in the hospital, and he didn't say anything. Now there were rumors of a scandal. Yoongi tried his best to not break down. He didn't want to cry again. If he cried again, it'd be a terrible blow to his ego.

I just want Jimin back.

Yoongi whimpered, hiding his face even more.

Why is this happening?

Taehyung, on the other hand, shot up when he heard Yoongi whimper. He doesn't know what it was, but he had the undeniable urge to comfort him.

Maybe Yoongi was just as wrecked as he was.

Taehyung walked over to where Yoongi was sitting, and plopped down next do him. Taehyung felt awkward- of course he did, it was Yoongi-, but he knew he had to do something. So he leaned on Yoongi and wrapped his arms around him, practically trapping his petite body in a hug.

Yoongi tensed, not expecting the sudden touch. But he soon relaxed, letting tears slide down his cheeks as he fell into the warmth.

God dammit. Why am I crying so much? So weak.

Yoongi laughed bitterly, feeling the dampness on his cheeks. It was sad.

Everything was sad.

Jungkook watched the scene before him, smiling weakly. Taehyung never liked Yoongi. Hated him, in fact. But Taehyung knew, and Jungkook knew.

Knew that he was just as broken, and in just as much pain.

And both of them knew that they couldn't just let that go.