Chapter 48.

Yoongi freaks out.
And unfortunately, Seokjin and Namjoon were the ones who turned victim to Yoongi's panic.
And then Namjoon became victim to Yoongi AND Seokjin's panic.
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN HE WAS KIDNAPPED?!"
Yoongi watched Seokjin pace around the room, pulling his hair. "I MEAN HE WAS KIDNAPPED! I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH HIM, AND-"
Namjoon sighed, standing up. "Both of you! Calm down, please. Yoongi, you said you were on the phone with him?"
Yoongi looked at Namjoon through glassy eyes, nodding. "Did he say anything about where he was?"
Yoongi looked down at his feet, thinking about the phone call. "He said he was close to home, but no, I'm not sure." Seokjin's eyes burned through Yoongi, silently cussing him out for leaving Jimin alone. Namjoon sighed, running a hand through his hair. He himself was freaking out, wondering if Jimin was okay, but he knew he had to keep it together. For Yoongi and Seokjin.
"I'm going to go try and find out more about kidnappings around here on the internet. Yoongi, call the police, Seokjin, calm down. We'll find him."
Seokjin looked at Namjoon, his eyes pleading. Namjoon walked over, hugging Seokjin. "It'll be okay. Jimin will be okay."
But nobody else knew that Namjoon was saying not only to them, but to himself.

:::

Namjoon's eyes burned from looking at the computer screen for too long, and he rubbed his eyes tiredly. It was night, and he was still trying to find something. Anything.
He looked around the room, not wanting to focus on the blinding light anymore. He looked at the couch, seeing Yoongi fast asleep, while Seokjin had just sat in the large leather chair, right next to Namjoon. Sure, there wasn't much room for the two of them, but both of the men found it weirdly comfortable, soaking into each other's warmth. They really needed it tonight.
Seokjin had tried to stay awake (A/N: Ayyyeee Wings anybody) for as long as he could, but Namjoon had eventually coaxed him into a deep sleep, and Namjoon silently cheered when he felt Seokjin's head lay on his shoulder, his boyfriend's breathing becoming peaceful and even.
He closed his eyes, allowing his head to lean against Seokjin's, putting his hands down from the keyboard he'd become so accustomed to in the past few hours. Internally, he was freaking out. He was on the verge of having a panic attack, sitting there on the anything but comfy chair.
There had been kidnappings, and none of them were ever solved.
Namjoon bit at his fingernails, forehead creased with worry. Was Jimin going to actually be okay?
Namjoon sighed, placing his hands back on the keyboard typing away. For Jimin's sake, he had to try.

:::

The whole room was enveloped in darkness, sweat hanging in the air. It was hard to breath, but that didn't stop the boy's almost peaceful slumber. The room stunk of beer and bodily fluids, probably something else that wasn't cleaned up.
There were no windows, no furniture, nothing but a large open space and a chair.
One that the light haired male was tied to. And once he woke, all that he could feel was a banging headache that only seemed to get worse.
Today really wasn't going well, was it?
He tried to move, eyes closed, sweat dripping off his forehead. He let out an audible yelp after feeling whatever had kept his wrists to the chair dig into his skin. He grit his teeth, whimpering.
Where was he?
No matter how much he focused, he couldn't see a single bit of light. It was like he was swallowed up into a pit of darkness. His breathing because faster, moving his head helplessly side to side.
He felt ever bone in his body freeze when a door opened.
A man stepped in, the figure looking mean and threatening. They turned on the light and sauntered over to the boy, a wicked smirk placed on their face. The man who walked in was well-built, and his face was a piece of art.
Art made by knives.
The boy could feel himself shake as he tried to back up. The chair was stiff; and kept him in place. The man moved closer, watching the boy try to get out. He chuckled, seeing the boy fail. The boy watched the figure get closer, not able to do anything. He shut his eyes, thinking about something else.
This is a dream, this is a dream, this is a dr-
A cold hand held his chin in a defiant grip, violently yanking the boy's head up. "Look at me, puppy~!" The man's words sounded throughout the room, echoing back into the boy's ears. The boy shrunk back as much as he could, already hating the nickname. The grip tightened, and another hand was placed on the boy's waist. The boy flinched, letting out a ragged breath. "You need~ to follow my rules~ or you'll get punished~!" The boy winced and cried out when the man dug his fingers into his skin, crimson already staining the white shirt the boy had picked out for the day. The man's words were slurred, and the boy took that as part of the reason he was being treated in such a way, tied up in a place like this. The man chuckled, plain amusement coming over his features as he rubbed the wound he made.
"Now! I'll need you to tell me your name~. I won't call you it, but I want to hear that sweet voice of yours before I end up doing something to it." The man's voice lowered significantly , and the boy trembled.
The boy didn't want to speak, but he was left no choice when the man rubbed harder, hurting the wound even more. "J-Jimin! Please... Please stop! Please don't-" Jimin let out a pained yelp when the man grabbed his hair, pulling on it. "Why are you telling me to stop, puppy? You know your body is mine." Jimin flinched, hearing the words right in his ear, along with a purposely drawn out breath. "And I will do whatever I want, whenever I want, got it?" The man growled, lowering his hand from Jimin's waist to his thigh, travelling up. Jimin gulped, holding back a scream, not wanting to upset the man more. He let a tear slip when he felt the man palm him through his jeans. Jimin let out a choked sob, moving his head so he was farther away from the man's breath. It smelled of alcohol and more, something Jimin would not like to figure out. The man only pulled Jimin's hair, getting closer to the boy than before. The man started sloppily kissing Jimin's neck, and Jimin only sobbed even more, started to tremble as the man only rubbed him harder.
"Please- Please stop!"
The man stood up straight, smacking Jimin as hard as he could. Jimin winced, his thoughts going a mile a minute. "You ungrateful bitch!"
Jimin was in for something bad that night, and he became very aware of that when he felt the first punch.

(A/N: HEY GUYS I'M BACK!! ^^; I realize how much you guys probably hate me, due to the fact that I had Jimin get kidnapped, left you on a cliffhanger, told you guys I was going to put this book on hold for more than a month, then write this, but I hope you guys can forgive me! Please?? @~@ And!! Because I did that to you guys I will write something! I don't know what yet but I will and it'll be so cute you guys will die!! Okay maybe not.. But still! Keep an eye out for that!)