Chapter 37.

Today.

Today was the day.

And now Yoongi is sobbing in the outside room.

Oh.

Let's backtrack.

---

Yoongi had just left the shop, and just got a girls number.

He was going back to the hospital, when he started thinking more about the problems that could happen.

Jimin could get an infection, and then die, and Yoongi would be alone, and Jimin would be gone-

But Yoongi kept walking while going through all the terrible situations in his head. Yoongi was silently going crazy. He walked faster and faster with ever thought, and was eventually running.

He needed to see Jimin again.

---

When Yoongi returned to the hospital, he immediately rushed to Jimin's room.

Jimin was still sleeping when he barged in, and Yoongi sighed.

Jimin was okay.

He was okay.

Everything is okay.

Yoongi stayed with Jimin until the doctor walked in.

"It's time for his surgery." Yoongi woke Jimin, and when Jimin woke up and heard the news, Yoongi could see the fear in his eyes.

Yoongi was scared too.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand, feeling the warmth and squeezed it, giving a reassuring smile.

Jimin smiled too, squeezing Yoongi's hand before he was wheeled off to wherever.

Yoongi was forced to go to the lobby, and so now here he was.

In the lobby. Sobbing.

It was a very low chance, but all Yoongi was thinking about was Jimin,

And how he might not be okay.

(A/N: Hey! Sorry this chapter is so dull. I plan to have things happen, so don't worry! I've just been feeling super unmotivated. It'll get better, promise!)