*𝓢𝓟𝓔𝓒𝓘𝓐𝓛 𝓒𝓗𝓐𝓟𝓣𝓔𝓡*

*This is basically a celebration for the amount of reads this book has gotten. Thank you, so much! I love all of you!*

A normal day.
Is all it was.
A normal day.
He wished it stayed that way,
A normal day.
𝖇𝖀𝖙 𝖎𝕿 𝖉𝕴𝕯𝖓'𝕿 𝖌𝕺 𝖙𝖍𝕬𝕿 𝖜𝕬𝖄

:::

Dear Diary,
He punched
He punched
He punched
He punched me again today
But it's okay
Because he loves me.

:::

Yoongi looked up as he saw someone approach, quickly covering the page, smearing some ink on his hand.
"Whatcha writing?" Yoongi looked down at the ground.
The person laughed. "Yeah, that's what I thought. Can't talk, but you can write, huh? I thought you were illiterate, freak. But you can write. But you won't show me? Of course. Because you're a freak."
Yoongi cowered, shrinking a little in the male's dominating presence. THe laugh sounded cruel, heartless and mean. Yoongi wasn't used to that coming from this person.
His friend.
"Give me it."
The boy held his hand out, expecting Yoongi to hand it over. Yoongi shook his head, bangs covering his face as he shrinks into a tighter ball, holding the book safely to his chest. The boy's confident smirk dropped, and he kicked Yoongi in the side. Yoongi gasped in shock and pain, holding the book tighter, as if it were to take his pain away.
Yoongi scrambled up, backing up until he was in a corner. "Give me the book, freak."
Yoongi shook his head violently, pressing against the wall, sliding down onto the cold floor. The boy laughed again. "You're so weak, you know that?" Another kick.
Yoongi groaned, falling to the side a bit.
"So pathetic."
Another.
"So annoying."
Another.
Yoongi had tears running down his face, but he refused to look up at the boy.
His former friend.
"Damn, already crying. So soft-" kick, "And sensitive." Another. "You're a disgrace to our generation." Another. "Grow up. Toughen up, you freak." Another. "Honestly I'm ashamed I was ever your friend. It was such a waste. Two good years in my life, thrown in the bin."
The boy smiled, leaning down, watching Yoongi with content as the younger boy let out quiet sobs, his body shaking violently with each one. "Maybe I should throw you in with those years, yeah?"

:::

Dear Diary,
It hurts

:::

Dear Diary,
Pathetic
Annoying
Waste of space
Soft
Sensitive
Disgrace
Nothing
Nothing
Nothing
Get out of my head please
Please
Please
Please

:::

Dear Diary,
Soft
Sensitive
Burden
Disgrace
Toughen up, Freak.

:::

Dear person,
The halls were crowded today, and I fell on the floor. I saw your Diary and tried to return it, but you had already gone. Why do you think that about yourself?
I'll have you know you've peaked my interest.

:::

Dear Diary,
Somebody wrote in you. I'm sorry for losing you.
I really am a disgrace.

:::

Hi! I just remembered, how would you respond if you don't know who I am? Haha, sorry for not thinking about that earlier. So I'm leaving this note in your locker.
Email: idonthavejams
Please don't laugh at the name.
It was a dare.^^;