Chapter 41.

Yoongi was out shopping, trying to get food that he could eat in the hospital, other than junk from the vending machine.
As much as he liked sweets, it was starting to get a bit old, drinking soda and eating junk all day everyday. He was walking back to the hospital, giddy to see Jimin again. Jimin was seriously like a drug. Yoongi felt the need to be with him, hug him, comfort him when he's down. Yoongi planned on sneaking Jimin some food, too.
Once Yoongi got to the hospital, he walked past Hoseok, who was storming out of the building. It surprised Yoongi, and he rushed over. He's never seen Hoseok so mad.
"Hoseok, are you oka-" Hoseok cut him off by pushing him away when Yoongi tried to put a hand on his shoulder. Hoseok looked at Yoongi with a fiery gaze that only seemed to reveal hatred. "Don't touch me." He hissed, and walked away.
Yoongi was in complete shock. It was like Hoseok just changed into a completely different person. Yoongi even felt a little hurt. He rushed over to Jimin's room to see if Jimin had any idea of what happened.
Once he entered the room, he could feel the cold atmosphere almost immediately. Jimin was just staring at the white sheets that covered him up until halfway. Yoongi was scared he and Hoseok had fought.
"Jimin! What happened to Hoseok? Did you guys fight?"
Yoongi's face was full of concern, and Jimin could only scoff.
"Why would you want to know?"
Jimin's tone was as cold as ice, and Yoongi could feel himself withdraw from Jimin a bit. "Well, because I'm worried. Why else-"
Jimin was frustrated. "Why did you lie to me, Yoongi?!"
Yoongi definitely stepped back at this. "W-What do you mean?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, glaring at the older. "Don't act like you have no idea! You snuck into a music store, damaged the instruments, and beat everybody else up afterwards? What's wrong with you?" Yoongi felt a searing pain stab through his heart.
"What's wrong with you?"
The question played over and over again in his mind.
"Jimin. Let me explain, I-"
Jimin cut him off, almost on the verge of tears. "Why did you lie, Yoongi? You were scared I'd ditch you or something? I can't really do that in this situation," Jimin hissed, "Did you just not trust me?"
Yoongi moved closer to Jimin, wanting to tell him the truth. He tried to reach for his arm, but Jimin pushed him away before he got the chance.
"Leave me alone."
Yoongi felt a strong sense of sorrow overwhelm him.
He'd heard those words before. So, so, so many times.
"Why won't you listen to me?! I'm trying to explain, whoever told you that was lyi-" Jimin cut Yoongi off. "I have a fucking right to be angry, Yoongi! Even if it was not all true, you still lied! How can I be your branch if I don't even trust you enough to stay?" Yoongi looked down. "Jimin, I swear, I'll sta-"
"Leave. Leave right now."
Yoongi couldn't believe this. "Fine, Jimin. You won't listen to me, that's your fault. I'll leave you then."
Yoongi left the bag of groceries on the side of the bed, and left the room, feeling his heart fall in his chest.
Jimin didn't like him. Jimin didn't want him.
Jimin would be fine without him.

:::

Jackson sat in the chair behind the counter in the gift shop. He could sense everything turning. Everything was going to hell, and he knew it. He had to do something. He just didn't know what.
Hoseok had just fought with him, and that made him feel terrible, but the weight that was just put on him hurt him even more.
Yoongi and Jimin must've had a fight.
He needed to do something, and fast. He's supposed to bring them together, not tear them apart, He was specifically sent to Earth to help this situation. His duty as a guardian angel included this.
He needed to get Yoongi and Jimin together again.
Or he was going to get fired. Literally.
Jackson thought and thought, the fight with Hoseok still weighing him down, like an anvil. It wasn't until he had that fight that he realized he cared about Hoseok; maybe even a bit more than he was supposed to.
Jackson needed to fix this.

:::

"Hey, Jimin, do you know where Hoseok lives?"
Jimin gave Jackson a suspicious look, wondering why he'd want to know. Jackson laughed awkwardly, scratching the back of his head. "Uhm, Hoseok and I got into a disagreement, and i wanted to fix it. I'm the guy he gets up really early for, remember?"
Jackson hoped Jimin knew about that.
Jimin's eyes lit up. "Oh! Jackson! Hoseok talks about you all the time! Yeah, sure. You better fix it, or else. Hoseok can be really scary when he's mad."
Jackson chuckled. "Yeah, I sort of figured that out."
Jimin wrote Hoseok's address down on a piece of paper that Jackson gave him and handed it back, smiling. "There you go!"
Jimin seemed cheery, but it was obvious he was faking. The smile was forced, and the normal human eye wouldn't notice it easily, but Jackson wasn't human.
"Thanks, Jimin!"

And with that, Jackson left to go to Hoseok's house.
He knew that in order to fix Jimin and Yoongi's relationship, he'd need help from Hoseok.
That meant telling Hoseok the truth.
The whole way there, Jackson was rehearsing in his mind.
"Hey, Hoseok! I need you to help me because I'm a guardian angel in charge of Jimin and Yoongi's relationship, and if it doesn't work out I'll die."
Yikes.
"Hey, Hoseok, I'm a guardian angel from heaven trying to get Yoongi and Jimin together and I need your help."
Hmm..
"Can you help me? I'm a guardian angel and if I don't get Jimin and Yoongi to live happily and have 4 kids then I'm going to die."
Whatever.
He'll just go with the flow when he gets there.
Jackson usually isn't the person to 'go with the flow', but it seemed he had no other choice.

Once Jackson stepped up onto Hoseok's porch, he finally realized he had nothing to say.
He was going to walk into Hoseok's house and try to explain why he needed to get Yoongi and Jimin together.
Jackson stood in front of the door, hesitating.
He couldn't do this. As far as anybody knows, angels aren't real. They're just a fairytale.
This would be hard.
As he was staring at the door, biting his fingernails, it opened. Startled, he jumped, seeing Hoseok glare at him. "What do you want?"
Hoseok's tone was deathly, and it sounded more like a growl.
"I need... I need to talk to you" Hoseok scoffed. "It doesn't seem like you wanted to talk to me earlier. How did you even get my address?"
Jackson shivered at his tone, it being super new to him and looked into Hoseok's eyes. "I asked Jimin. I need to talk to you. I swear, I'll explain."
Hoseok stared at him, sighed, and opened the door wider, allowing Jackson inside. Jackson gratefully walked into the room, immediately noticing how quaint and simple it was. Jackson looked around the graesthtic room, hoping that he could get the words he planned to say out of his mouth.
It was so hard, and he already felt his throat swelling.
Hoseok stepped in front of Jackson after closing the front door, staring at him expectantly.
Jackson looked into Hoseok's eyes, wanting Hoseok to say something.
Hoseok groaned. "What is it, Jackson?"
Jackson looked around the room, feeling his throat swell up more. It became slightly harder to breath. "Well, you have a nice living room." He laughed weakly, trying to get his care-free personality back.
Make this somehow easier.
Hoseok glared at him, hoping that something would come out of Jackson's mouth, explaining what was wrong with him. Hoseok hoped it wasn't anything too serious.
Hoseok wanted to like Jackson, but when Jackson was acting this way and keeping things away from him, it only made Hoseok worried, and Hoseok started thinking that Jackson could be dangerous.
He couldn't trust Jackson if he didn't know what was happening.
If it was a small thing, Hoseok would look past it. But Jackson didn't seem to sleep. He didn't seem to leave. This was big, and Hoseok needed to know more before he even began to start questioning their relationship and feeling towards each other.
He could see Jackson visibly swallow, and Hoseok softened a little bit. This seemed to be hard for Jackson, and Hoseok knew Jackson would find it hard to explain himself if Hoseok was glaring at him the entire time.
Jackson saw Hoseok soften and took a few deep breaths.
"I love you."
Jackson froze, thinking about what he said, hoping he could back it up with something.
Jackson was staring at the ground, not really wanting to see the look on Hoseok's face.
"I'm.. I don't really know how to explain.. How to explain this.. This situation."
Jackson looked up, seeing Hoseok's face, which had the familiar shade of red on his cheeks. Smiling, Jackson continued.
"I'm not from this Earth. As weird as that sounds, I.. I'm telling the truth. I was sent here to make sure Yoongi and Jimin get together. I'm.. I'm a guardian angel."
He could see the confusion cross Hoseok's features, and winced slightly as he saw Hoseok tense a little more, probably not believing Jackson.
Jackson panicked, not knowing what to do and picked up vase that was sitting on the coffee table. "See, look at this." Hoseok glared at him once more before turning his gaze to the vase. "Now.. Watch."
Jackson concentrated, and thought about what he wanted to do.
And, just as he wanted, the vase levitated, lifting from Jackson's hands.
Hoseok watched the vase go all the way to the coffee table, and sit back down, where it had been before Jackson picked it up. All by itself.
Hoseok was beside himself. He was in shock, paralyzed, staring at this vase that moved all by itself. Hoseok looked back at Jackson, who was searching Hoseok's face for any emotion that could be seen as bad. Jackson sighed and explained. "Again, I'm a guardian angel, sent here by the elders. I'm supposed to make sure people live good lives with the ones they love. And I was sent here for Jimin and Yoongi. I also need your help."
Hoseok looked at Jackson, furrowing his eyebrows.
"How can I help?"

(A/N: aGgGHHHfjRkPBbXyiB JACKSON FINALLY SAID IT)