Chapter 32.

JIMIN-

Explaining the fact that Jimin had depression and cut himself for years to Taehyung was the worst thing Jimin has ever done.

He knew Taehyung thought he had known everything about Jimin, and to tell Taehyung he was depressed ever since a few years ago was too much to bear for both the friends. While telling Taehyung why he disappeared, and why he always wore long sleeved shirts, and why he's in the hospital, he noticed that he had started crying. Taehyung had already calmed down, and his tears disappeared, but when Jimin mentioned why he left for days, he saw silent tears escaping Taehyung's eyes again. And once he told Taehyung what he tried to do, He heard a heart-wrenching sob that will forever change his life. He felt guilty. He never told Taehyung, and now Taehyung was here sobbing. Jimin cried more when he finished his story, and Hoseok, as well as Yoongi had to comfort him while Jungkook was there for Taehyung.

"Y-You tried to kill yourself?! Why did you never tell me?!" Taehyung gasped for a moment, needing his breath. "I-I could have helped, I could have done something, but.. But you never told me! All this time, I was freaking out over a papercut? What the hell, Jimin?" Taehyung's voice broke again on the last sentence, and Jimin wanted to stand up and hug him and apologize, but he knew it would hurt him, and he knew Taehyung wouldn't accept it.

Eventually, Taehyung wiped away his tears. "S-So..." He hiccuped. "What needs to be done?"

:::

"I'm staying here." Taehyung decided.

"What?! No, you need to get rest at home Taehyung. You're tired right now due to crying. We need to get you home." Jungkook exclaimed. Taehyung refused, standing up. "I'm not leaving, and you can't make me. This is my decision, and this is my friend. I'll sleep in the chair, I'll eat from the vending machine."

Hoseok shook his head. "You need to take care of yourself. You can't just eat from the vending machine. It's extremely unhealthy." Taehyung glared at Hoseok. "And what are you going to do?"

Hoseok stayed quiet.

"Exactly! Why am I the only one who can't stay? I don't have work for a few days. I can stay a few days." Jungkook bit his lip. "I was meaning to tell you this, but I called off from work a few days so you and I could be together, and I didn't know that this would happen. I need to go home to work overnight, but I want to be with you."

Taehyung looked over at Jungkook. Taehyung and Jungkook lived together, so they always slept with each other. Jungkook was never there during the day, but he was there with Taehyung to cuddle at night. If Taehyung wasn't there at night, then they wouldn't be able to do that anymore. Taehyung was never used to sleeping alone. He shrinks back down into the chair thinking about it. "I can be there during the night, I guess.. But during most of the day I'll be here!" He declared, only giving in a bit.

Taehyung could see Jungkook smile. "Fine. I'll be here with you during the day, but we also have to go out a bit too, don't you think?"

Taehyung blushed and nodded. "Yeah, I guess.." Jungkook cheered. "Well then, it's settled. Hoseok and I stay here during the night, Taehyung stays during the day. Sometimes."

And that was the start of the four months that Jimin would spend at the hospital.