Chapter 53.

Yoongi didn't quite know what to do anymore.
He didn't know how to feel, didn't know where Jimin was. So instead, he sat on the couch, sleeping.
Throughout his life, sleeping was always the way he'd get through things. Just don't think of them. Get some more energy. Easy.
It's always been his coping method. People would say it's unhealthy, but he couldn't care less.
So when Yoongi laid down on the couch with a pillow, Jeongguk and Taehyung popped right up from where they were sitting and went over to him. Taehyung pulled on his arm, beckoning him up. Jeongguk just talked. “Hyung, I know you're upset, but would sleeping be the best option? Why don't we make some food? Go out?”
Yoongi only groans in response, flipping over so that his face touched the cushions on the back of the couch. “No, nothing matters, no point..” He mumbled, waving his hand in a dismissive manner. Jeongguk groaned, kneeling on the floor so that he was face to face with his Hyung. “Hyung, please? I'm sure Jimin Hyung wouldn't think the very best of you laying around and not taking care of yourself. You just took a nap, didn't you? You should have enough energy. Come on, what's your favorite food? We can get it.” Yoongi looked up, scrunching his eyes as he watched Jeongguk's eyes, looking for any signs of lies. Sighing, he slowly sat up, rubbing at his eyes. “I guess. You're paying for the lamb skewers, though.”
Taehyung scoffed, dropping Yoongi's arm. “Whatever. Just get ready. Sooner you're actually put together, sooner I can eat.”
Yoongi only scowled, getting up and walking to his room. Before he closed the door, though, he put his middle finger up, yelling, “Least I'm not wasting my money, fucktard!”

:::

         The day is burning hot, and Yoongi can feel the sweat on his face. He's uncomfortable, that's for sure. He never even wanted to be outside, and here he is, sitting in a hot as hell resturant with two people that he didn't even like, not one bit.
Maybe Jungkook was okay, but as far as Yoongi felt, Taehyung could go head dive into a volcano.
It's only when the lamb skewers are set on the table that his day looks up for the better, and he gets ready to grab one, smiling slightly. He slowly brings it up to his mouth, relishing in the smell it brought, and opening his mouth, he-
"Yoongi-hyung!"
Startled, he drops the lamb skewer, and watches in dismay as it falls to the floor, uneaten. He turns around, glaring at the source of his poor lamb skewers' death.
"What the hell, Jung?" Yoongi spats, already annoyed.
Hoseok runs up to the table with Jackson, both of them looking concerned. Hoseok rakes his eyes over the odd scene; Taehyung and Jungkook, sitting at the same table as Min Yoongi, who Taehyung absolutely hates.
If there was a problem with Jimin, why would his friends be hanging out with Yoongi?
Catching his breath from having ran all the way here, Jackson asks, "What happened with you and Jimin?"
Yoongi all of a sudden is paler than he usually is, and takes a quivering breath. Hoseok can see Jungkook's and Taehyung's eyes widen in alarm, looking at each other before standing up to take charge of the conversation. Jungkook laughs nervously, scratching the back of his neck. "I- we need to talk."

:::

"-And n-now they're looking. It's been a few days." Taehyung finishes, on the verge of tears. Jungkook's massaging his shoulder, trying to comfort his boyfriend.
Yoongi's got his head in his hands, shaking slightly.
Hoseok only brings his fingers between his furrowed eyebrows, trying to make his headache go away. "Fuck. Fuck, fuck."
Jackson seems to be in deep thought, staring at the table, not saying anything. It's when Jungkook asks what he was thinking that he snapped out of it.
Jackson sighed, nodding his head, "We need to find him on our own."

:::

"We cannot find him on our own!"
"Yes, we can! When have the police ever found a person quickly? Never! We can do it!"
"Jin, you're just upset! We don't have the skills!"
"Namjoon-ah, we can! You've already found a bunch of information! You even gave it to the police, and guess what? They didn't use it. They didn't care! We should at least try!"
Namjoon groans bringing his fingers up to his temples, massaging them. "God, Jin. Why, why, do you feel the need to do this?"
Jin grabs his arm, twirling him around from where he had been standing, back facing Jin. "Please!"
Namjoon puts his hands down, crossing them. "Fine. Fine! If the police don't find him or ANY good leads, we'll think about it. Okay?"
Jin sits on the couch, tired from yelling, and missing his best friend.
"Fine."

(A/N: UGH this is so short. My chapters have been getting shorter and shorter and I am: annoyed at myself. Hope you enjoyed the 824 (around) words, lovelies.)

Behind the Screen ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें