Chapter 56.

Yoongi felt like dying. They were back at the warehouse, and he was praying that the plan would work. If it didn't, he wouldn't know what he would do. What he would do without Jimin.

He had no clue.

They all step out of the car that they drove in, and Yoongi notes how most of them look nervous.  He feels himself getting jittery, but ignores it. If he wanted to be able to find Jimin then he couldn't focus on his feelings. Namjoon nods at them, and they all run to the different entrances they found. Yoongi kept his hand next to his knife just in case. When he got to his own given entrance, he paused. 

Was he going to make it out okay?

He looks around, seeing nobody in the room or near him. He takes a deep breath. 

For Jimin.

 Walking in, he keeps quiet, feeling fear coursing through his body. He almost trips on a box, snapping his head up quickly to see a whole stack of boxes on top of each other. Dust had collected on the tops, and it was as if someone planned to move but didn't get around to it. Yoongi didn't bother to look into the boxes. He didn't want to know what he's find.

Hearing footsteps, Yoongi panics. He runs behind a box, watching as another person walks into the room, with darting eyes. Yoongi can't help but notice the weapons the guy has, as well as his physique. Big.

Yoongi sucks in a deep breath through his nose, watching as the guy walked into the light. Yoongi couldn't even begin to count the amount of scars on his body. Shivering, Yoongi stays like that for what felt like an hour, but was probably 3 minutes. The scarred man eventually leaves the room, huffing. Yoongi sighs as quietly as he can, and stands up slowly. He waits a few seconds, then follows. 

He stays in the shadows, hidden behind random things, and watches the guy enter another room. Suddenly, there's a hand on his shoulder, and he almost yelps, if it wasn't for the hand that went to cover his mouth at the last minute. The person hisses a 'shut up', and Yoongi breathes easier, hearing Seokjin's voice in his ear. Seokjin looks at the room that the man entered, looking like he was thinking about something. He looks back at Yoongi and lets go. Whispering in Yoongi's ear, he warns him. "It's dangerous. Be as quiet as you can, watch for any other movement, okay?" Yoongi only musters a nod, not feeling the want to be sarcastic in this situation. 

They creep towards the door that the man had been long gone from, and peek inside. Inside, there's the scarred man, directing what looks to be a gang. Yoongi's breath hitches, watching as the man yells at the others. He suddenly wants to slide to his knees and cover his ears, not wanting to hear the loud voices. He stays quiet, though, noticing how all the men seem to be pretty cut up, looking as if they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Although he's sure they meant to be there. 

The man is mad, yelling at the others about what seemed to be a mistake about the drugs they were apparently selling. He tells them to fix it, and they nod frantically, scurrying off. The guy seems pleased with this, a taunting smirk growing onto his face, like mold. Yoongi feels his stomach churn. The gang leader walks through another door, and Yoongi and Seokjin look at each other before following along. 

They watch as the guy walks through a new room, one that's dimmer than before. The walls were run down, and the wallpaper was peeling off. The leader hums under his breath, and the two looked on as he kneeled down in front of a chair. Yoongi's breath hitched when he heard the man speak, voice low and raspy. "You're so good, aren't you puppy? Being so obedient." The man grabbed the person's jaw and moved their head up, making the person yelp. 

Yoongi almost vomited. 

He could tell it was Jimin, it was so obvious. The hair, the lips, the yelp. He felt Seokjin tense next to him, and he took a step back, almost making them both fall. The man's head whipped up and behind him, hearing the sound. He stood up, and Seokjin and Yoongi scrambled behind a wall. 

The man hummed again. "I heard something, did you hear something, puppy?" Yoongi felt his stomach swirl again. Jimin nodded. The man looked to Jimin, taking off the gag. "What was it then, puppy?"

Jimin spits on his face, almost growling, "Only the stupid shit coming out of your mouth."

The man scowls, wipes his face, and slaps Jimin. "How dare you. I ought to punish you, you bad puppy." He raises his fist to punch Jimin, but before he can actually do it, he shouts, feeling a massive bout of pain. 

Yoongi gasps, realizing what he just did. The man turns around to look at the knife in his shoulder, and looks at Yoongi, screaming, "You're going to pay for that, bastard!"

Yoongi cowers, dropping to the ground. He hears Seokjin run up to them, cutting the man with his knife, right on the cheek. The man yells, trying to grab Seokjin. It seems that they were causing a lot of noise, because eventually all the rest of their friends run in, with at least 2 gang members on their trail. Taehyung looks around and spots Jimin, doges the member and starts on untying his friend. Namjoon shouts at the man trying to grab Jin, and rushes forward to pull Jin away from the leader, steadying in front of him. Jungkook grabs Yoongi from off the floor and runs to Taehyung and Jimin, who's already free. Taehyung pulls Jimin up, but Jimin only groans, falling almost immediately. Taehyung curses, and picks Jimin up bridal style, rushing toward the exit. Namjoon shouts at the 4 to leave to the car, that they'll get there. Taehyung starts running while Jungkook hesitates. Namjoon notices and yells that they'll be fine. Jungkook runs off. 

Hoseok and Jackson are fighting off the other two gang members that ran after them, and Namjoon cuts the scarred guy at his temple. The man falls to the ground, unconscious. Namjoon lets out a deep breath, stumbling back. Seokjin grabs his boyfriend's shoulder, tugging him around. "It's okay, Namjoonie, it's okay."

 Namjoon nods, and the both of them head over to Hoseok and Jackson, who are on the ground, fighting off the members. Namjoon hits one in the head, and that member startles, standing off of Jackson and whipping around to face his attacker. Namjoon groans and stumbles back as he's hit in the face, and curses. Seokjin rams into the guy, making him fall onto the ground. Jackson focuses on the guy on top of Hoseok, and watches as the gang member flies into the wall, looking confused and in pain. Hoseok stands up quickly, nodding towards Jackson. Jackson makes both of the guys hover in the air, before finally letting them drop to the ground, discombobulated and hurt. Namjoon and Seokjin look to be in shock. The couple grab them, dragging them out of the warehouse, and back to the car.

:::

Once they're back in the vehicle, everybody seems to be paralyzed, except for Jackson and Hoseok. So Jackson takes the wheel, and Hoseok looks into the back, where all the others are. He watches Jimin, who's passed out on Yoongi's lap, while Yoongi's running his hand through his hair. Yoongi hugs the smaller in his lap, and Hoseok can see his shoulders shaking. Sighing, he looks forward again. 

(A/N: this is so bad 😥😥)