Chapter 39.

Yoongi stays at home until the end of the day, figuring out what to do to hide his injuries, as well as what to say to Jimin.
He had rehearsed the lines in his head, and he knew what he was going to do. It hurt him, and he felt a pain in his heart.
Jimin didn't deserve this.
Jimin didn't deserve to be lied to. Still though, Yoongi plans on saying the expertly practiced lines, as he walks to the hospital.
It was a dreary day, and the clouds seemed to be forming over Yoongi's head only. He walked under roofs that came close over the sidewalk, but he still got soaked. He was walking, walking, walking. Thinking more and more and more.
Jimin really didn't deserve this.

:::

Jimin of course, as expected, turned out to be fine.
He got out of the surgery as if nothing happened. He was super sleepy, and a bit confused, but nonetheless, survived.
Jimin also, as expected, asked where the injuries on his face came from. Yoongi acted as if he'd forgotten they were there.
"Oh! It was raining today, did you know that?" Jimin nodded innocently, not getting why he asked. "Well, I sort of.. Well, slipped, and I fell on my face."
Yoongi was a good actor, to say the least.
He acted as if he were embarrassed admitting that he'd tripped and landed face-flat on the ground. He looked anywhere but Jimin, making sure Jimin thought he was telling the truth, due to his 'embarrassment.'.
He could hear Jimin giggle, and felt his heart pound at the innocent soft-like sound. "Awwww, it's okay Yoongi, you don't have to be shyyy!"
Yoongi chuckled, knowing Jimin was only like this because they drugged him up for the surgery.
"I still love youuuuuu!"
Yoongi froze, not knowing what to say. He just ended up feeling more guilty though, because he was lying.
"Thank you, Jiminie." He replied, forcing a smile onto his face. Jimin gasped. "Ooooh! I have a nickname!" He giggled again and Yoongi felt his heart melt. "Do you want me to call you that now?" Jimin definitely overreacted, sitting up rightfully (Or at least trying to), and holding his hand out, as if Yoongi had to kiss it. "I do."
Yoongi laughed, and kissed Jimin's hand, never once taking his eyes off of Jimin's chocolate brown eyes. He could see the blush spread all the way over Jimin's cheeks, and smirked, seeing Jimin immediately pull away, looking somewhere else. "Do not look at me while doing that, peasant!" Yoongi smiled and hung his head up bit, as if he were bowing. "Okay, sir."

:::

Hoseok returned a bit after Jimin fell asleep, and caught Yoongi looking at Jimin with such amazement that he had to hold back a smirk.
"He really is something, you know?" Yoongi visibly jumped, looking over at Hoseok with wide eyes, knowing he'd been caught admiring Jimin.
Hoseok nudged his head towards Jimin, and sighed. "Yeah, he looks peaceful. It's crazy how someone can be that good-looking while asleep." He rolled his eyes. "I bet even Jackson would snore and drool sleeping." He muttered.
Yoongi looked confused, having heard Hoseok's last sentence, as well as protective. Why did Hoseok comment on Jimin being beautiful? And how did he know that Jimin was like this in his sleep? How did-
"Yoongi don't worry," Hoseok said, interrupting Yoongi's thought process, having caught the look over jealousy on his face, "I don't like him. I have a crush on someone else. And, I'm his best friend, I sleep over sometimes."
Yoongi relaxed, hearing that. Then he realized.
"Wait, where were you all day? You left pretty early in the morning. At like, five am. Why the hell would you wake up at five am?"
Hoseok blushed. "I needed to beat somebody to getting something. He got it before I was able to give it to him last time." Yoongi slowly nodded, not fully understanding. "Okay, whatever then."
If Yoongi had to take a guess though, he would guess that the person Hoseok was talking about was Jackson. Yoongi didn't know a Jackson, but Hoseok's been talking and muttering to himself. Yeah, Yoongi was pretty sure.
He didn't comment on it though, and proceeded to admire Jimin. He had long eyelashes, and he had chubby cheeks that Yoongi wanted to squeeze so bad; He had to physically stop himself by biting down on his bottom lip.
Jimin's hair framed his face perfectly, and Yoongi remembered the night that Jimin had been crying, so Yoongi joined him on the hospital bed.
That's when he found out that Jimin had an addictive smell.
Specifically strawberries. Yoongi has never loved the smell of strawberries until now.
Yoongi sighed and laid back on the chair, ready for a nights worth of sleep. Or at least a few hours, then get awakened by Hoseok hurrying out the door at 5 am.
Little did he know that he would get awakened much earlier.

:::

Hoseok, the day of Jimin's surgery, had gone to visit Jackson.
Again.
Jackson became a drug to Hoseok. Jackson was everything Hoseok has ever wanted in a person. He was sweet and funny, and caring, and he was flirty too. He knew how to make Hoseok blush, that was for sure.
That day, Hoseok set an alarm for five am, making it his mission to get Jackson his coffee before he got it himself. He wanted Jackson to think about Hoseok first thing in the morning, as weird as that was, and this coffee was going to do the trick. He'd already memorized the way to work the coffee machine at the hospital, so he'll never have to struggle, and get there late.
So, Hoseok got dressed in the bathroom, scurried down the hallways, and got to the coffee machine. He made it the way that he hoped Jackson liked it, and rushed down to the gift shop. By the time Hoseok got to the gift shop, he was panting, and before walking in, made sure to recollect himself. He didn't want to seem weak in front of Jackson. He didn't want to appear desperate either.
Hoseok knew this was a bit weird, but he didn't care. He swore that if his coffee wasn't the first thing Jackson tasted in the morning (other than toothpaste, breakfast, etc.) he was going to-
"BOO!"
"FUCK!"
Hoseok jumped higher than he ever thought he could before, and whipped around, glaring at Jackson. Jackson was laughing. "I didn't know you had such a dirty mouth, Hoseok." Jackson winked. Hoseok let out a 'Hmph', and blushed. Hard.
Hoseok walked inside the gift shop and handed the coffee to Jackson.
Jackson walked over to the counter, looking at Hoseok and the coffee. Hoseok stared at him expectantly.
"Good try." Then he proceeded to walk over to the trashcan and dump the coffee in.
Hoseok groaned. "When do you wake up?" Jackson laughed and looked at Hoseok through batted eyelashes. "I'm up all day everyday, honey!"
Hoseok laughed at Jackson's attempt at being cute and sighed. "Aish.. Fine. I'll get you coffee before you get it yourself! I'll do this!" Hoseok held up his fist, determined. "Okay, try all you want Hoseok, but I doubt you'll be able to do it." Hoseok just shook his head. "Nonsense," he looked at Jackson, "The great Hoseok can do anything!"
Jackson chuckled, then he grabbed Hoseok's hands, and Hoseok could feel the heat radiating from Jackson's, as Jackson reached over the counter to give him something.
"Then do 'anything' with this!" He said, plopping the cold block of cheese in Hoseok's hands. Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows, unclear on why this was happening to him, out of all people on the world. Seriously, why did he have to fall for this guy? Jackson laughed at Hoseok's confused face. "I want to marry it, remember?" He winked, again, and Hoseok could feel the heat rise up in his cheeks. It was when Hoseok rushed out of the shop, cheese still in his hands, when Jackson wondered if he did anything wrong.

Jackson, of course, had done nothing wrong.
Hoseok was just rushing to get some ziploc bags. Where would he put the cheese? No way he would eat it. Who knew what Jackson did to that cheese.
Instead, Hoseok decided that everytime he got cheese, he would put it in a plastic bag and store it in the fridge. He didn't know what else to do. And hey, maybe if he was starving, that cheese could save him.
Who knew?
So, he rushed, as fast as he could, went to the store, got the plastic bags, and put the new block of cheese in there. He then went home to put it in the fridge. From there, he walked back to the gift shop at the hospital. Very calmly, he'd like to add.
Well, if speed walking could be considered calm.

On the other hand, when Hoseok came near the gift shop, he could look in the windows.
He decided to see what Jackson was doing.
Jackson was just sitting in the chair, biting his fingernails. He looked concerned, and Hoseok had no clue why.
Worried, Hoseok walked into the gift shop, and went to the counter. Jackson immediately noticed him, and jumped right up.
"Hi! You're back!" Hoseok giggled.
"Yes, I am back. Did you miss me?" Hoseok winked.
That's when Jackson realized Hoseok wouldn't be the only one always blushing.

:::

The two spent the whole day together, and while Hoseok was falling asleep in Jimin's room, he could only look back and smile.
That's it. He was going to wake up at 4 tomorrow.
So he set the alarm, and went to bed, with a pleasant smile on his face.

Yoongi, however, woke up with a pissed off look on his face. He saw Hoseok jump up, grab his clothes, get dressed, and rush out the door. Before he could get past the door frame, however, Yoongi grabbed his arm.
"Why the hell are you up so fucking early?"
Yeah. Yoongi was pissed. Hoseok just laughed awkwardly, slapped Yoongi's hand off his shoulder and made a break for it.
"You wake me up ONE MORE TIME AND YOU DIE, HORSEBOY!"
Hoseok was lucky Yoongi was too tired, as well as lazy to run. Because if he did, Hoseok would die.
And that lasted for days. Yoongi, getting one step closer each morning to actually running after Hoseok, and Hoseok never actually getting Jackson his coffee before he got it himself.
Jesus, when the hell did Jackson get his coffee?
Hoseok hoped he'd be alive to find out.