*𝓢𝓟𝓔𝓒𝓘𝓐𝓛 𝓒𝓗𝓐𝓟𝓣𝓔𝓡*

*Yet another special chapter. Thank you, really. So much.*

  "I was dancing."

***

My phone was blasting music as I looked at your dance video yet again, for the 50,000th time. The windows were open, and I was standing in front of my full length mirror. I was trying to perfect your moves.
The beat was blasting, and it was the only thing I could hear whilst I danced as best as I could, sweat already dripping from my forehead. Your moves were fluent; unlike mine, which were spazzed as I tried desperately to keep up with the fluid motions. It seemed that as hard as I tried, my body couldn't become as liquid as yours; your body, I could only gawk at.
Not in a weird way, but just the fact that you could seem like water and move around without breaking like that seemed unhuman.
It really was.
And I've been trying for months.
Trying for months to get it all right, to complete this one dance, without looking like a seal walking on land.
I was trying to do that multi-step move you were doing with your feet. It seemed impossible, but I was set on doing it.
Then, I slipped, and my foot seemed to go where it wasn't supposed to go. I landed on the floor, holding my heel, which was screaming firey pain, as it traveled through my veins.
That's how I ended up here, in the hospital.
With you looking at me with crescent-shaped eyes, as you grinned at the fact that I, as terrible as I was at dancing, tried so hard for months to perfect what you could probably do easily in a few weeks or so.
I asked you, -stuttering of course,- how you found me.
It turns out my friend contacted you.
I could only wonder how Namjoon did it. I guess he really was using that IQ of 148 for something. You complimented my courage, and my strive to do something that was pretty hard. I told you that I wanted to do it because I wanted to make you proud, even though at that point, I knew you would most likely never know my work. You looked at me with eyes of shock, and I instantly felt my cheeks heat; I never meant to say that.
You chuckled and came down to sit next to me, and I sat there dumbfounded.
Park Jimin, the one and only, is sitting right next to me. My cheeks only became a bright red that could probably compete with these ridiculously obnoxious hospital walls.
That's how I met you, Park Jimin. My one and only. How could you forget?
Please don't leave me. I'll tell the story again, of how Min Yoongi met Park Jimin, and how we went on the adventures of life, and how we fell in love.
You can't leave just yet. It's supposed to be Min Yoongi and Park Jimin forever.
Please.

(A/N: yesyesyesyes i'm sorry 😂 Not exactly what you'd call fluff for that ending, but still something?? I'm sorry, but fluff is so out of my comfort zone! I'm working on it, I swear. 😂💜)