Chapter 28.

JIMIN-
Again, Jimin woke up to a blindingly white room. He closed his eyes in annoyance, his upper brow furrowing. He looked around this time.

He was in a hospital.

He didn't realize someone was next to him until they groaned, sitting up straight, apparently just waking up from a nap.

He was surprised to find Yoongi.

"Yoongi?"

Yoongi finally took notice of Jimin's being awake and gasped. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? Do I need the doctors-" Jimin took his time to interrupt Yoongi's annoying yet sweet rambling. "Yes, I'm okay.. Just, why were you there?"

Jimin had questions he wanted answers to, and he was going to get them. Who cared if he was okay?

He should've died, and excuse him for being a little mad at the fact that it was a failed attempt.

Yoongi shook his head. "Shouldn't you get some sleep? You were stabbed in the abdomen."

"Yeah, by myself." Jimin hissed. Yoongi looked a bit taken aback, but recovered. "In the Instagram post. The first thing I saw was the fact that you looked sad, and of course I was worried about that. You had left for a while, and now you're back all of a sudden?" Jimin's eyes widened. He knew that he was trash, but he didn't think Yoongi would just tell him that. Yoongi probably didn't want him back at all. Yoongi noticed this and continued, "I was worried about you. You looked so sad, and I didn't know what to do. I looked at the photo a bit more., and noticed some things.. There were some bandages, and that set me off. (No bandages in actual photo) I went to Hoseok's to ask what happened, and he explained that you had depression, and you didn't really take your pills. He also told me that you were having a hard time not relapsing. Hoseok told me I should go see you, and told me your address. I.. I rushed over there, and I opened the door, and I heard a scream.. And, well, now you're here." Jimin couldn't believe what he was hearing. Screw all of this. "Didn't you say that I wasn't worthy? That I had to be worthy in order to talk to you?" Jimin narrowed his eyes, ready to fight. He didn't want to, but the fact that Yoongi had said that and then came back like this and stopped him pissed him off so much, and he didn't want to deal with all this crap. Yoongi looked at him with sad eyes, something that surprised Jimin. "I know I shouldn't have said that- I just, I didn't think. I wanted you to talk to me and you weren't, and I'm so awkward and I just like you so much that I didn't know what to do and-"

Jimin cut him off. "You like me?" Yoongi nodded, a hue of red coating his cheeks. Jimin sat there. He wanted to stand up, and do something, anything- But he couldn't. He knew it would hurt, emotionally and physically. Jimin closed his eyes and sighed. "I.. I know that I hurt you, and I know that I should have never have said that, I should have never have done that, but.. I can make it up to you. I'm going to visit you. Every day, these months, that you're going to be here I'll visit. I'll say that I want a break from concerts, fanmeets- I'll be here for you, and I'll help you. I swear." Yoongi looked at Jimin, a pleading stare that made Jimin gulp. Jimin could feel the same red coat his cheeks- He blushed pretty easily. All he could do was nod.

"Okay."

:::

JIN-

Jin rushed into the room, searching. "Where is he?!"

Namjoon tried to calm him down, but he knew it wouldn't work. Eomma Jin always strikes.

Jin was frantic- He'd always been the mom of the group, and when one of his babies were hurt, he was ready to kill. Jin stomped furiously to the counter where the poor nurse sat. She seemed happy- until Jin came in front of her. "Where is he?" Jin asked, expecting an answer.

The nurse stared at him, confusion crossing her face. "Where is Park Jimin?! He's 5'9", and he has orange hair, and he has a round chubby face, and he's adorable, and where is my baby?" He screamed at her, and she, running the counter would usually be used to this, because people came in her demanding someone all the time, but Jin was on a new level, he hadn't even finished describing his 'baby', and she hadn't even gotten to the room records yet. He was screaming at her, and she seemed to cower under him. She eventually got the records and pointed them to where they were supposed to go. Jin then stomped away from the poor lady, trying to find the room.

When he got there, he fixed his gaze at Jimin and started all over again.

Jimin, seeing Jin stomp through the door, slid down into the sheets knowing what was coming.

"Park Jimin! Why did you do that? Who does that? You could have asked me, you imbecile! Do you know how worried I was? NAMJOON!"

Namjoon nodded his head vigorously. "Yes, yes he was." Jin pointed at Namjoon. "SEE? You should know how this affects others! We all care about you, and I swear to the heavens, if you do this one more time I'll-"
Namjoon tapped Jins shoulder awkwardly. Jin snapped his head towards Namjoon. "What do you want? Can't you see I'm in the middle of giving a lecture to this-"

Namjoon gave a sheepish smile and pointed at Jimin, who was crying silently. Jin walked over and pushed Yoongi out of the way, who willingly went to sit next to Namjoon.

"Oh my god, baby, it's okay. You're fine, okay? We all love you." Jin cooed. Jimin started sobbing, and Jin grabbed Jimin's hands. "It's okay, It's okay. You just gave me a fright, that's all. We love you, and you scared us." Jimin looked at Jin and sobbed louder. "I-I'm sorry!"

Namjoon and Yoongi stood awkwardly, watching the scene unfold. Yoongi looked at Namjoon. "He's scary-" Namjoon stopped him by putting a finger to his mouth. Jin snapped his head towards the two. "What?" He hissed. Yoongi shook his head frantically. "N-Nothing, sir."

Namjoon smiled at Jin and walked out into the hall with Yoongi. He brought Yoongi a distance away from the room. "No matter how silent you are, he can hear you. Be careful." He whispered.

Yoongi, was shocked. "O-Okay."

Yoongi always thought of Jin as a little kid. He'd never seen him in real life, and never knew how old he was. His name WAS pinkprince, after all.

But oh how wrong he'd been. Jin was probably the scariest eomma in the world.

NAMJOON-

Namjoon knew why Yoongi was shocked. When Namjoon first met Jin in a bookstore and he was wearing all pink, he thought he was childish too. But eventually, Namjoon worked up the courage and asked Jin if he could go for a cup of coffee, which Jin politely agreed to. They went for coffee the next day, and that's when Namjoon found out that Jin was older, which, of course, gave Jin more respect from Namjoon, and, when one of his friends had called him because they got hurt, he went full eomma. After that, Namjoon had always been to Jin's house, and once he accidentally knocked a vase off from the counter and it smashed on the ground into little pieces. Namjoon tried to pick it up, but got cut in the process. Jin walked into the room and found him cleaning it up, and he again went to his eomma side and cared for Namjoon, but all the while lecturing Namjoon. Jin used a calm tone, although his face looked the exact opposite, which was what was most scary about him. But if he was pissed, he would get much, much scarier.

So Namjoon wasn't surprised when Yoongi was so shocked. Namjoon tried to warn people beforehand about Jin's scariness, but sometimes he didn't get the chance, and they had to suffer the wrath of Kim Seok-jin.

Namjoon chuckled a bit at Yoongi's shocked face, and sat them down. Namjoon settled down and brought them two cups of coffee. He then asked the question that everybody wanted to know.

"What happened?"