Chapter 44.

Jae glared up at the ceiling.
Why did she have to live with so many people? Reckless ones, at that?
She tossed and turned in bed, trying to think of something to entertain her while the rest of her friends laughed drunkenly, playing poker.
She grabbed for her phone on her nightstand and unlocked it.
It opened up to her audio player, and she saw the audio she had recorded on Yoongi's crush saying that he knew Yoongi, as well as the lie she told about Yoongi.
She squinted against the light as she played it over again.
"Hello?"
"Do you know Min Yoongi?"
"Yeah, he's my friend. Why?"
"What do you think Yoongi did to get all those injuries?"
"He slipped and fell in the rain." Jimin began to grow worried. Did something else happen?
Jae laughed bitterly. "He lied. He snuck into a music shop. He helped us. And we all broke the instruments. Together. And afterwards, he beat us all up and left."
Jae smiled slightly at the proof, and thought about how to get it all over the internet.
She knew people who could help her, and she smirked as she sent the recording to them.
Now all she had to do was wait.

:::

Jin and Namjoon were sitting on the floor, playing Mario Kart.
Jin was winning by a long shot, and everytime, Namjoon groaned, and demanded a rematch.
Jin gasped. "Again? Fine. If you want to lose again, go ahead. Start a new game." Jin challenged.
Namjoon scoffed, rolling his eyes. "I'm going to beat you, and your sorry ass will be begging for a rematch this time."
---
"FUCK!"
Jin laughed, suppressing the want to flick Namjoons head as he stared at the screen, dumbfounded. Namjoon looked over at Jin and hissed, "What's your secret?"
Jin laughed harder, struggling to breath. "I- I don't have one!"
He was almost crying, Namjoon's face was so hilarious. Namjoon let out a 'Hmph', dropping the remote on the floor to go to get a glass of water. He complained from the kitchen.
"There has to be a logical explanation! How do you win all the time?!"
Jin laughed and followed Namjoon. "If there's an explanation, then I don't know, Mr. IQ of 148."
Namjoon scoffed. "Just because I have an IQ of 148 doesn't mean I know everything."
Jin gasped dramatically. "Really?! I never knew!" Jin started laughing again, tickled by the face Namjoon was sporting. "You know what? Whatever."
And with that, Namjoon stomped back to their shared room. Jin sat there for a minute or so, shocked by Namjoon's sudden anger. Scared that Namjoon was mad at him, Jin ran over to the room. He opened the door, and seeing that it was dark, turned on the light.
"Namjoon? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"
All of a sudden, Jin was attacked. He was brought over to the bed, and his assailant had a hard time doing that, due to the fact that he was kicking.
Namjoon laughed, watching Jin scream under him. "Honey! Calm down!"
Jin stopped, opening his eyes, and looking at Namjoon, who was hovering over him, hands planted near each side of Jin's head.
Jin crossed his arms, looking up at the man he loved. "Why did you do that? Huh? Jerk."
Namjoon chuckled, booping Jin's nose. "Awww you love me."
Jin smiled, lifting his head and kissing Namjoon. "I really do." Jin giggled, seeing the red already appear on Namjoon's face. Namjoon stared at Jin, coming closer and closer. "You do?"
Jin froze, looking at Namjoon. Seeing Namjoon inch closer, he tried to sink further into the bed.
It wasn't working.
Not being able to say anything, Jin nodded, hoping Namjoon wouldn't expect anything more than that. Chuckling at Jin's loss of speech, Namjoon leaned down closer, resting on his elbows. "Then you wouldn't mind if I.." Namjoon got closer, his face nuzzling in the crook of Jin's neck. "..Did this, would you?"
Knowing Namjoon was too close to shake his head, he got out a barely audible "No."
Namjoon chuckled again, his warm breath hitting Jin's ear, making Jin shiver. Namjoon placed a delicate kiss on Jin's neck, and continuing on his jawline, making Jin whine.
He wanted more, he needed more-

Then, Jin's phone started to ring.
Namjoon groaned, getting off Jin, knowing Jin was going to answer it. He always answered his phone. Just in case it was any of his 'babies'.
Jin giggled, watching Namjoon plop next to him on the bed with an annoyed expression. He reached to get his phone, which had been sitting on the nightstand.
Taking a look at the screen, Jin immediately answered
"Hello?"
Jin heard Jungkook's rushed voice, and Jin's previous smile faltered, hearing what Jungkook was saying.
"What do you mean, Jimin's all over the internet? It's bad?"
Jin looked at Namjoon and nodded. Namjoon, hearing the conversation and seeing Jin, sat up and got ready to leave, knowing they were going to go to the hospital.
Jin sighed angrily, hearing what was all over the web and sat up, not bothering to look and see if he was fully ready. He put his phone in his pant pocket and left the house, Namjoon following behind.

:::

When Jin entered the hospital, he walked to Jimin's room, surprisingly calm. Namjoon walked behind Jin, semi-scared for what was about to come. Once Jin finally found Jimin's room, he barged in, scaring the two that were just peacefully talking on the bed. Yoongi very nearly fell on the ground due to the intrusion. (More like jintrusion)
Jin glared at Yoongi, walking up to him. On their way at the hospital, Jin took his time to search up what was happening, and, not liking what he was seeing, got more mad.
Yoongi looked a bit frightened at Jin coming towards him, and could only sit there when Jin shoved his phone in Yoongi's face. "What the hell is this?" Jin growled, keeping a calm face.
It was quite terrifying, really. Yoongi backed up and took the phone out of Jin's hands. His eyes widened, looking at the insults and theories.
Jin watched him, confused on why Yoongi seemed so surprised. He snapped when he heard Yoongi mutter, "Shit, how did she get it all over?"
"What do you mean 'How did she get it all over'?! You better know what's happening before I make sure you never see a damn glimpse of the sun ever again! You better explain!"
Yoongi gave the phone back and looked at Jimin, sending him a worried glance before tearing his gaze to Jin. "I met this girl, and we hung out. She got mad at me and tried to find out who I was visiting in the hospital. She found Jimin, and apparently, recorded it without me knowing she was even here. I just don't know how she got it all over the fucking internet,"
Yoongi tugged at his hair, stressed, and a bit upset due to his fans' reactions.
How could they be so rude?
The theories were all over, and the insults that were directed at Jimin and him were never ending, and it made Yoongi nervous. Disappointed.
"Where the hell were you when this happened?"
Yoongi scoffed. " I was at the store buying groceries, detective." Jin clenched his jaw, trying to stop himself from doing anything dire. "Don't use sarcasm, brat. How could you let this happen? Do you know the amount of hate Jimin's going to get now? He's in the hospital, for christs' sake! Who knows how he's going to react to this?" Jin talked about Jimin like he wasn't even there.
Jimin knew that what he did would worry Jin, but he definitely didn't want Jin to think he was weak. Sure, he wasn't sure how he felt about the truth being spread to all of Yoongi's fans, and he knew he was going to be upset about the hate. But for Jin to say something like that in front of acting Jimin hurt.
Namjoon glanced at Jimin, knowing that Jimin probably didn't want to sit in the middle of this. He carefully walked up to Jin and tapped him of the shoulder. Jin turned around, clearly annoyed but the interruption.
Namjoon lowered his voice so only Jin could hear and spoke. "I don't think Jimin wants to hear this, babe. Maybe you could move it outside in the hall?"
Jin looked at Jimin, who was staring down at the covers, not saying a word. Jin sighed, knowing he probably hurt Jimin's feelings. Jin nodded and walked over to Jimin, hugging him, and walked outside the room. He didn't bother to argue with Yoongi anymore, assuming it was a lost cause. He looked at Namjoon, who followed him into the hall.
Jin rubbed his temples, stressed. "I just don't want him to get hurt." Jin breathed, his voice quiet. Namjoon nodded, hugging him and rubbing his back. "I know. Let's go home. I'm sure Yoongi understands the situation. Everything will be fine. How about we play another round of Mario Kart? I'm sure I'll kick your butt this time."
Jin let out a weak laugh, hugging Namjoon back. "That sounds good."

(A/N: Sorry I left for a bit! I just felt unmotivated. kLfqTxPjBGggHHh DID YOU SEE NAMJIN I TRIED MY HARDEST It's a bit small, but I'll write a longer chapter next time!
Love you all~!)