Chapter 27.

Jimin woke, staring up at a ceiling. Yet again. He would automatically assume this was his room, if the ceiling wasn't plain white. He was in a room that he didn't know. This automatically set off some alarms in his head. He turned his head and realized that the whole room was white. It was quite annoying, and it strained his eyes. He could feel himself panicking. Where was he? What was he doing here?

He was supposed to die. He didn't die. He was supposed to die.

But he didn't die. Nobody liked him, why was he alive?

Jimin's heartbeat was getting faster and faster. His breathing started to pick up, and he felt himself thrashing around on the bed. He would say it was uncomfortable, but he didn't really know what to think at this moment.

He was supposed to be dead. He wasn't dead.

What do you make of that?

He could feel someone awake next to him, but he never looked. Jimin screamed; he was in agony. He wanted to die, why couldn't he die? What was so wrong with dying? Jimin screamed and screamed, the pain getting worse, but he wouldn't stop. He couldn't stop.

YOONGI-

Yoongi awoke to the same white room, but the first thing he saw was Jimin's body going in every possible direction. The boy's body seemed like it had been electrified, and he couldn't stop freaking out.

He was having a panic attack.

Yoongi froze, paralyzed. No idea what to do, he just stared at the young boy. But it was when Jimin screamed that he actually jumped into action. Yoongi stood up and screamed as loud as he could for a doctor, attempting to calm Jimin down. Eventually, Yoongi heard the door open and footsteps come running into the room. He was pushed away by many doctors and nurses, who immediately tended to Jimin's crazed body. Yoongi tried to look around the doctors, just to make sure Jimin was alright, but he was lead out by a nurse, who seemed to be fighting off a scowl. Yoongi glared at her as she pushed him out of the room with a disgustingly sweet, "You need to leave, sir," before slamming the door in his face.

During Yoongi's wait for when he could come in the hospital room again, all he thought about was Jimin's heartbreaking scream. It sounded like he was in so much pain- and Yoongi didn't even want to think about it.

He wanted to ask questions, get answers- but he knew Jimin needed to get better. That's all that matters. Jimin has to get better.

Yoongi remembered when he first brought Jimin in. Yoongi was sobbing, and screaming for help. The doctors took him away immediately, and all Yoongi could do was wait until the doctor came out again. He was crying, wondering why Jimin would do that. In all honesty, Yoongi could feel it strike his own heart. It was just too similar. By now it was obvious to him that Jimin had depression. Yoongi did too. Well, he still has depression, but he takes pills now. When he was little, he would always contemplate suicide. He even cut himself once, but his parents caught him and immediately got him help. Yoongi knew what this was like.

He wanted to help Jimin, and he decided that was exactly what he would do.

When the doctor came out, Yoongi rushed up to greet him.

"Well, it's confirmed that this was a suicide attempt, and he seems to have pierced his gallbladder, which isn't much of a surprise, since he's skinny, and it's easy to hit vital organs. He seems to be underweight, and will need help eating food. As for his gallbladder, he's going to need a cholecystectomy-" Yoongi interjected, "What's a cholecystectomy?" The doctor looked annoyed, but not very surprised he asked. "A cholecystectomy is a surgery to remove the gallbladder, and we'll be taking the laparoscopic approach- which is looking at a monitor while doing the surgery. We'll need the patients consent, before anything happens. However, if it's a dire situation, he'll have an emergency surgery. The knife didn't go that deep, probably less than two inches, and it's good you didn't pull the knife out. It acted as a plug, which kept him alive. If we do the surgery, dire situation or not, afterwards he'll most likely have problems digesting fat. It doesn't last long, but long enough. He'll need to be kept in the hospital for longer to make sure nothing happens. There is a chance of infection, but there is also a chance the surgery will happen smoothly. He'll need to stay for a few months- but you can see him now. He's calmed down, and sleeping. Please do not wake him up." Yoongi glared at the doctor a bit. Why would he ever wake Jimin up?

Yoongi realized the doctor must need to say that for a reason.

He bowed and continued to Jimin's room.

Yoongi opened the door and stepped in, looking over Jimin already. He was definitely asleep and calm now, and he looked peaceful. Yoongi smiled- Jimin really was adorable.

He walked over to the bed and sat down where he was before Jimin had woken up and had the panic attack. He looked over the boy's broken body and lightly put his hand over Jimin's hand.

He would protect him.