Chapter 49.

Yoongi paced around the room, biting his nails.
Jimin, Jimin, Jimin.
Is Jimin okay? He has to be okay. No way he's not okay. He has to be okay. Why would he not be okay.
"I don't know, because he was fucking kidnapped?!" Yoongi yelled, pulling at his hair. He saw Seokjin's head snap up, ready to scold Yoongi for waking him up, but concern crossed his face when he saw Yoongi crouch on the floor, whimpering.
Min Yoongi whimpering?
Seokjin didn't know much about Yoongi, but based on what he got from the younger so far the scene before him proved to be extremely concerning. Seokjin stood up, rushing over to Yoongi, and started rubbing his back, not thinking about anything else except the mother inside him talking.
Yoongi flinched at the sudden touch and scrambled away, eyes frantic. Yoongi moved to the couch, which was as far away as he could get at the moment and started sobbing. Seokjin only watched with worried eyes, his hand still up in the air from trying to help the younger.
Yoongi covered his face with his arms, speaking in a tremulous voice, "Please don't. Don't touch me! Don't hurt me again, please! I- I didn't mean it, I swear! Don't hurt me again, please, please..." He continued to softly repeat the same words over and over again, curling up into a little ball.
Seokjin still sat on the ground, staring at Yoongi with wide eyes. Seokjin covered his mouth, eventually coming to the most reasonable explanation. "Yoongi-ah, I won't hurt you. Why would I hurt you? You're okay. Everything's fine."
Yoongi only shook his head, his breathing coming harsher and faster. "N-No, please don't. Please, no, it hurts. Please don't hurt me again...No, no, no.."
By now, Namjoon was awake, staring at the scene playing in front of him, trying to figure out what to do. Seokjin looked at his boyfriend with pleading eyes, asking for some help.
Namjoon stood up, slowly walking over to Yoongi. Yoongi glanced up, and yelled louder, the tall male in front of him only scaring him more. Namjoon sat on the ground, trying to look less threatening. "Hey, Yoongi-Hyung, it's okay. We won't hurt you. We won't do anything. We'll just sit here, okay? Please, breath. Deep breath in, 1..2..3.." Yoongi followed the steps, taking a deep breath in through his nose, although he started coughing immediately after, it seemed to help.
Seokjin decided to take control of the situation from there.
"Yoongi, it's okay. It's all okay. Keep breathing. Everything's fine. Everything is alright."
Eventually, Yoongi calmed down, and slid up from the ground to sit on the couch, placing his head in his hands, full of shame and embarrassment. His breaths were shallow, but still there and controlled. That relieved Seokjin and Namjoon.
What didn't though, was thinking about whatever Yoongi had gone through to get that type of reaction to Seokjin patting his back. The two males looked at each other, sharing a glance before coming to the decision that it might be good to ask later. "Yoongi, are you okay for now? Do you need anything?" Yoongi shook his head, still on the verge of tears. Not because of a past memory, though, just the fact that he'd broken down in front of Seokjin and Namjoon. Embarrassment flooded him when he felt Seokjin pull a blanket over Yoongi. "You should get some sleep, okay? Need anything, just ask us."
Yoongi wanted to fight, yell at Seokjin for treating him like a baby when he obviously was not, but he was too choked up and exhausted to even say anything. So all he did was nod and lay his head on the pillow provided to him.
And he was out like a light.

:::

Seokjin felt the urge to scream, thinking about what Yoongi might've gone through to elicit that reaction. Seokjin wanted to go to sleep. It was 3 a.m., but he didn't want to fall asleep then wake to Yoongi having a panic attack again. Multiple times already, Yoongi had begun shaking in his sleep, and Seokjin, anything but hesitant, would rush to start combing Yoongi's hair. It seemed to be the only thing that calmed Yoongi down. So now, here Seokjin was, sitting on the couch right next to Yoongi's watching intently for any sign of discomfort.
The mother inside him seemed to be screaming.
Namjoon watched his boyfriend from his seat at the computer. He knew Seokjin was a complete and total mom, but sometimes it concerned him. Seokjin would probably stay up all night for Yoongi, even though he probably hated Yoongi's guts a few hours ago.
Seokjin's instinct to help Yoongi was heartwarming, but so overwhelming at the same time.
"Baby, you should go to bed." Namjoon stared at Seokjin, who, without even looking at Namjoon replied coldly. "No, I'm staying here." Namjoon sighed, walking over to Seokjin. "I can handle it. I've helped you with your nightmares before. I'm sure I can help Yoongi." Seokjin shook his head, turning over to Namjoon with an expression that broke Namjoon's heart. "But his seem so much worse. What do you think could've happened..." Seokjin trailed off, not wanting to think about it. Namjoon sat on the couch next to Seokjin, drawing his boyfriend in his arms with a hug. "I don't know. That's for him to tell us, but you really need to get sleep-"
Seokjin pushed Namjoon off, suddenly angry. "No! I haven't done anything but get mad. You've been searching up so much, and, and Yoongi is dealing with this, I have done nothing. You need to go to sleep. So go. I'll look after Yoongi, I'll search up things. I have a laptop. I'm perfectly capable of-" Namjoon cut Seokjin off, grabbing the older's shoulders. "You've helped Yoongi. You've been helping him for the past two hours. I've been staring at a screen that keeps me awake because of light, as well as moving. You, you have been sitting here staring at Yoongi making sure he's okay. You're not moving at all! How hard is it for you to stay awake right now, huh? Please go to bed. If you go to bed, I promise I'll go right along with you. We can cuddle and everything. If Yoongi has another panic attack we'll both help him. Hmm? Does that sound good to you? It better, because I swear I will force you to-" Namjoon was cut off by a soft pair of lips, and arms being wrapped around his waist. Immediately responding, Namjoon smiled into the kiss, cupping his boyfriend's face. Seokjin sighed. "I'll go to bed. You said something about cuddling?"
Namjoon smiled softly. "Yeah, yeah I did."

:::

Yoongi woke up next morning feeling embarrassed.
Completely, and utterly, embarrassed. He'd never broke down in front of anyone like that, and to think he'd made such a scene in front of Jimin's friends made him want to jump off a cliff.
He groaned, replaying what had happened in his mind over and over again. He was so weak.
He sat up straight, not wanting to be covered by the comforting blanket any longer. It only reminded him of how childish he'd been acting.
"Yoongi?"
Yoongi snapped his head up, looking at Seokjin, who was watching him with worried eyes. "I'm fine." He replied harshly, glaring at the ground right after. He heard Seokjin sigh, but felt relieved when the older didn't do anything else.
Namjoon seemed to be up too, since he had been sleeping with Seokjin. Rubbing his eyes, Namjoon spoke in a hoarse voice, tired from waking up so early in the morning. "Do you want anything to eat?"
Yoongi scoffed, not liking the treatment.
I'm not a child.
Even then, Yoongi gave a small nod, and Namjoon chuckled, thinking about what they could eat. "Hey, Jinnie? What about pancakes?" Namjoon glanced at Yoongi, checking to see if he had a reaction at all. He didn't. Seokjin nodded, moving toward the kitchen. Yoongi still sat there, on the couch, not moving. He had his head in his hands, and even though he was embarrassed, he still thought about Jimin.
Jimin. Is Jimin okay? Why the hell did this happen? He just got out of the hospital, for fucks sake.
Yoongi held back another flood of tears, his eyes stinging. He pulled his hair.
"Is he okay?"
Namjoon seemed surprised by the sudden question, looking over at Yoongi with wide eyes. " He will be, yes. We'll find him, okay? You said you called the police, right? They'll come soon. Everything's going to be okay."
Yoongi shook his head, unsatisfied at the answer.
"That means it's not okay right now."
Namjoon looked at the ground, worry filling up his entire being. "Maybe."

:::

It was quiet.
Nothing was said, at the table. Seokjin and Namjoon stayed silent, wondering if they should ask. It seemed like a touchy subject, and they didn't want to rub their noses in what didn't seem to include them.
Yoongi sat and ate, avoiding all conversation, his eyes fixed on the pancakes in front of him. They were smothered in syrup, and he had to force himself to swallow each bite. It became painful, and all he wanted to do was leave.
It didn't matter how.
"Yoongi."
Yoongi looked at Seokjin through lidded eyelids. He was still tired, the breakdown from last night still wearing him out.
"What happened?"
Yoongi froze, and he stifled out an answer. "I was tired and stressed. It was nothing." Seokjin and Namjoon glanced at each other, hesitant to continue. "Why did you think we were going to hurt you?"
Yoongi noticeably stiffened, and dropped the fork next to the plate, looking up at the two with an expression that neither Seokjin or Namjoon could explain. "I don't remember saying anything like that."
Seokjin's annoyance flared, and he sat up straighter, looking down on Yoongi. "You're lying. What happened to you?" Yoongi shook his head, moving his eyes back to the plate. "No." Seokjin glared at Yoongi. "What happened?" It didn't sound like a question anymore.
"No."
Seokjin stood up, hands slamming at the table. Namjoon flinched, not expecting his boyfriend to act this way. Namjoon stood up, trying to get Seokjin to stop, but it didn't work.
"Just tell me!"
Yoongi slammed his fist on the table, throwing the chair on the ground. "No! It's not your fucking problem! So leave me the fuck alone!"
Yoongi pushed the plate towards Seokjin before stomping out of the apartment, the sound of the door opening and closing echoing throughout the home. Seokjin calmed down, rubbing his temples. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at him." Namjoon looked at his boyfriend and nodded, understanding.
"It's okay. Let's just.. Find Jimin, okay?"
And with that, Namjoon returned to the computer.

(A/N: Hey guys! Again, thank you so much for a thousand reads! I appreciate it so much! Next chapter will be special! 😁)