Chapter Six - The Trip

Your Point Of View

I woke up at 6:30 am like normal. I really excitedly get out of bed and start getting dressed in my normal uniform. Since I had already packed my makeup I don't apply any and went downstairs dragging my suitcase to the entrance. My hair was braided to the side so it wouldn't get in the way today.

I energetically skip over to the table for our meal. "Morning everyone!" I cheer. "Good morning (Your Name) why are you so happy this morning," Sako asked. I giggle in response "I'm going on a trip with the school for hero training. It's going to be so fun and cool" I smile brightly.

Kurogiri then walks into the dining room with plates of omelette rice. This time in the sauce it said 'have fun' and had a smiley face next to it, resulting in me giggling. "Oh, I won't be back for a week. The company already knows so don't be waiting up for me and text me if you need anything."

They all nod. I had now finished my breakfast and got up and grabbed my bag. "Kurogiri can you please open a gate?" I asked and within the next few seconds a gate opened and I hopped inside. By now it was 8:20 meaning 10 minutes until school started.

I walk to my class and see everyone was already here. "Good Morning!" I smile. "Good Morning (Nickname)" Kiri says and I get a few more responses. I was over to Kiri and Bakugo leaving my suitcase at the front of the classroom.

"I'm so excited. This is the first school trip I've ever been on" I giggle to them. "Like I care!" Bakugo says harshly but I just laugh it off. "Didn't you go on school trips as a child?" Denki asked coming up behind me. I shook my head, "I was an Idol ever since I was a child, my trip times overlapped with my work time so I had to be an idol instead of going on trips!" I smile.

"Ok class get your things. We're going now" Mr Aizawa says as he leaves again. The onslaught which was my class ran to grab their bags while I waited for space. As everyone was nearly gone I grab my case and follow them out the building to a pair of busses.

Iida yelled for everyone to get lined up. I stood at the back of the line and see another class come out behind us. I smile and wave at them but then a blonds guy glared at me so I turned back around a little frightened. After a minute of waiting, we all boarded the bus. I was sat next to Todoroki.

I really like his hair. Half of it was white and a half if it was red, I just found it so cool that it was also his natural hair colour. I've tried dyeing it before but it would only last a week before turning (Hair Colour) again. But it's fine because I really like my hair colour as it is.

The bus starts moving and everyone began talking about how they were excited. Meanwhile, Todoroki and Bakugo sat quietly. I then go on my phone and see I have a message. I then realise its Yu so I smile before messaging her back.

 I then realise its Yu so I smile before messaging her back

I giggle. When I look up I see Todoroki looking at my phone. I smile a little. "There some friends I made at the company. Yu Misa and Nezumi Kyuu. Unlike me, they don't use stage names." I say and he nodded. "You seem like good friends," he says and I just nod. "Yeah. We've talked before on twitter and other platforms but yesterday we met for the first time. Nezumi tried to flirt with me even though he's older than me" I sweatdrop at the memory.

We continue talking and I even got him to smile a few times. He told me how at the start of the year he wanted no friends but now he has opened up because of Izuku. I also told him about why I moved to Japan which he just gave me a sympathetic look and a pat on the back. His hand was really warm I could feel it through my clothes.

After a little bit, the bus came to a stop. Everyone climbed out and we were met by the teachers and some girls. I walk over to the railing and look into the forest. I ignore everyone as they talk until I feel the ground shake beneath me.

I panic a little as I begin to fall down the cliff. I then quickly activate my quirk and a pair of black and white wings come from my back. I then flew up and saw the teachers go on the bus and start driving away. I sigh before flying down to meet the rest of my class. "They left in the bus, we should try and get there quickly," I say and they all nodded. I then took to the sky again only to realise everyone was fighting beneath me.

I then swoop down and end up kicking one of the creatures. As it falls it falls into another one making them both unable to get up. I quickly fly through the forest being attacked by monsters only to injure them and making sure they cant get up.

After a while, I realise I was in front of everyone and I flew above the treetops again only to see they were a minute or so behind me. I deactivate my wings as I land on the ground and begin walking through the forest.  As I walked people started catching up again so I activated my wings and started flying again. Using my light magic to make a glow that shows me where to go and if I came across the creatures again I would touch them and they would break if I wanted them to.

It had been four hours and a half and I could see a clearing in front of me. I deactivate my wings and begin walking. In the end, I decided to fly over most of the forest until I spotted bigger creatures below me and I took them down. As I make it closer to the clearing a giant creature stands in front of me. I look at it before making a large amount of dark matter in my hands and throwing it at the monster and then send a light beam at it tearing it to pieces. By now I was feeling really sick and had a really painful cramp. I made it out of the clearing to be greeted my Mr Aizawa and the Pussycats.

As I sigh in relief I feel the sick crawling my throat. I turn around and go into a bush before a mixture of black and white puke comes out from my insides. Once I was finished I look at them and walk towards them.  "Well done you are the first one here!" they cheer but I just glare at them. "Can I have food now. I'm hungry" I say and they sweatdrop.

Mr Aizawa grabbed my wrist and pulled me a little before letting go and I continue to follow him. He gives me a sandwich, a packet of crisps (or chips for you Americans) and a slice of cake. I took the food and went outside to sit. I then saw a kid and waved at him. He then glared at me before turning away and leaving. "What is it with people glaring at me today. Do I really look that bad without my makeup on?" I say slapping my cheeks.

The sandwich was really delicious it was cheese and ham on whole meal bread a healthy option. I look at my cake and crisps/chips and sigh before walking to the beating of a forest and spotting a colony of ants. Opening the crisps/chips I snap them into smaller pieces before laying them on the ground, and I ripped pieces of cake of and also fed it to them. I smile as they  surround the food taking it and storing it away.

After lunch, I decided to look around a bit I found that there was an onsen. Once I finished looking around I realise it had gotten late. I went back to where Mr Aizawa and the Pussycats we're before. As I get there I see the rest of the class line up. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 3 HOURS!" "Sorry it's the time it would have taken us" they talk for a bit but I look back at the child.

He spotted me again so I start waving at him. I then walk over to him and Midoriya does the same. "Oh, um, I'm Midoriya for U.A hero course. This is my friend (Your Name). Nice to meet you" as Izuku bends down to shake Kota's hand he gets punched where the sun doesn't shine. Iida then ran over and started yelling at Kouta for punching Izuku.

Kouta then turns around glaring at us again. "I don't intend to hang out with guys who want to be heroes!" he says. Bakugo then smiles "precious brat," he says and Todoroki stands there looking at him. "Isn't he kind of like you?" he questioned which Bakugo fights back with a tantrum.

"Enough of this. Go get your bags and put them in your room, then we have dinner you get bathed and go to sleep" Mr Aizawa says "We start tomorrow!" Everyone then grabbed their bags and put them in their rooms. Luckily for me, I had already done that so I got the cafeteria early.